Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch (62367 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch / Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Dave0116(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
antibullshit:

NIgerians need to stop deceiving themselves. Nigeria is not as rich as we think. A few individuals getting their hands on a countries money will always look like a lot! The reality is that compared to countries like qatar nigeria is nowhere and no nigerian politician can as you put it singlehandedly build that stadium. That statement also suggests that you think its ok for them to enrich themselves at the nations expense.
Please sir don't say what I didn't say.... Read my post again....

I quite agree with your first submission.
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Dong2: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
just2endowed:
Pls when comparing, let's use population of Qatar and compare it to Nigeria in relation to gdp then you can. Now compare

Abeg stop this your psychopathy. The fact speak for itself. Continue to fool yourself when some animals are squandering Nigeria wealth!
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Vidsolution79: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
That's how we celebrated abuja stadium built for COJA in 2003 ....today it has become a shadow of itself
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by tsagir(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Omihanifa:
They are using their oil money to do wonders unlike Nigeria that is squandering her own
REMEMBER THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WE HAVE IN NIGERIA,(IGBOpigs)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2020
Rolly22:
Things like this would make one wonder if Nigeria is selling crude oil or red oil, if not for our greed and Selfishness we would have been competing with countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Dubai.

Not red oil. Haba. Red oil get respect. It sometimes seems we are selling condemned engine oil.
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by winterfell007(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Sundahjoe:
Qatar... Oil a blessing rather than curse

Nigeria... Oil a curse rather than a blessings

Why the difference??
Rge difference is that Qatar produces more barrels of oil for a population of less than 20million while Nigeria produces little barrels of oil for population of more than 2020 million. Now tell me, who'll naturally get richer
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Lamasta(m): 2:22am On Dec 20, 2020
This is oil money working.....
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Amazing, forward thinking people.
Bringing dreams to reality
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by vioment: 5:35am On Dec 20, 2020
Levels dey.

Things I noticed,

Not dusty inside or outside

The area or the neighbor is nice with good and neat roads, and light everywhere like air

The parking lot and everything was well planned. There built it for humans and animal show if the need be.

Am also sure, other things like correct AC, not that recirculating AC, that is even in every serious offices in Nigeria. Bad air quality AC.

Bad air quality AC will mess up your flooring, increase allegeries, increase frequency of all kinds sickness, mold spores love those, then mix it with generator fumes the few times the doors are open.

Nigeria as a whole need to embrace individual and collective growth. Japan, this country, and many more are out doing Nigeria in all good areas.

I honestly don't believe that any country outside of maybe the US can outlearn and out create Nigerians when determined. But evil mind no dey gree that grace show action.
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by preselect(m): 5:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Omihanifa:
They are using their oil money to do wonders unlike Nigeria that is squandering her own

we use our own to rig election, pay terrorists, and secure cows.

#GoatHeadBuhari
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Frankhad: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2020
TheBeat:
Took the country 4 years to build almost 8 World Cup stadium. Shame on our leaders

Our leaders who cannot complete Lagos-Ibadan Express Way in 5 years or so. They can't give us 10k mega Watt in 60 years. Refineries and others are also there. So, what do you expect? If they were to complete such, give them 100 years and 5 trillion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Frankhad: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2020
winterfell007:

Rge difference is that Qatar produces more barrels of oil for a population of less than 20million while Nigeria produces little barrels of oil for population of more than 2020 million. Now tell me, who'll naturally get richer

I refused to be scammed. It's obvious you are eating from the money but please count me out. Our leaders produce the barrels of oil for themselves and their families.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Rolly22(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Atlas9:

Not red oil. Haba. Red oil get respect. It sometimes seems we are selling condemned engine oil.

Lmao
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Rolly22(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2020
calcal:

POPULATION OF SAUDI IS ABOUT 35M WHILE NAIJA IS ABOUT 200M

SAUDI PRODUCES 12M BARRELS PER DAY WHILE NAIJA 2.2M PER DAY

SAUDIS ARE WORKING WHILE NAIJA ARE NOT WORKING

I THINK YOU GO SCHOOL, DO THE MATH

OMI PO JU OKO LO, NAIJA WILL NEVER BALANCE

I Don't know why most of you always come up with this population excuse, take a look at the money our so called leaders have looted and embezzled out of this country and see if it can not develop this country to a Normal standard where poverty would be minimal.
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Josywhyte: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2020
When will Nigeria ever be like this?
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Where are all dem religious gullible goons preaching that the world is ending, The Qataries certaily do not think so or share your end time rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is how Nigeria supposed to look with their Oil, but instead they create religious cretins, boko haram, corrupt leaders, tribal bigots, crooked pastors, preachers of end time and gullible fools who believes that shit,
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Rolly22:

I Don't know why most of you always come up with this population excuse, take a look at the money our so called leaders have looted and embezzled out of this country and see if it can not develop this country to a Normal standard where poverty would be minimal.
Don't mind them ignoramuses, All this rubbish he is listing yet Nigerian corrupt leaders are looting Nigeria dry and dumping their loots in foreign and Qatary banks.
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Rolly22(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
gypsey:
Don't mind them ignoramuses, All this rubbish he is listing yet Nigerian corrupt leaders are looting Nigeria dry and dumping their loots in foreign and Qatary banks.

The way most of our youths reason is so appalling.
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
dstar01:
Simply majestic! shocked

Your Passion will create unlimited income Streams for You:

Passion is the fuel that drives your dream in life. What keeps you going when others have given up is the passion you have for that idea or business. If you want to achieve financial success in life, do what you love to do.

This is one of the great secrets of financial success. This is also one of your primary responsibilities in life. It is to find out what you really enjoy doing, what you have a natural flair for, and then to throw your whole heart into doing it. There is a difference between doing something because you are paid to do it and doing something you have passion for.

A guy once shared the story about how his mum convinced him to become a doctor. He gained admission into the university and struggled all through. Medicine became a daunting challenge for him, as he had to change courses in between and eventually left the university without a degree.

Not too long after, he realized that he never had a passion for medicine. It was an idea that was suggested to him. Today, he is a millionaire living his dreams, making people happy. He later discovered his flair for comedy and studied successful comedians, before venturing out to set up his outfit. It’s all about doing what you have passion for and eventually, the money will come.

There is a difference between getting involved in something because of the financial benefits attached, and having a passion for something. The difference is that when you are involved in something purely for the money, it’s easy for you to become discouraged when the stream of income dries off.

On the other hand, when passion is the prime mover, you keep striving even if you not getting any financial benefits from what you doing. Time is a beautiful rewarder for those who are diligent. After a while, that thing you are passionate about and you’ve become an authority in, people will pay you for it.

Patience is the key. When you patiently pursue what you are passionate about, the financial benefits will eventually follow with time. It may take a year or two, but be patient, and never get discouraged.

Passion is the code to unlocking your wealth potential. Discover your passion, and other things will eventually fall in place.
Really? My passion is selling and smoking weed, I am also passionate with being a gigolo, do ya think i could become wealthy doing these things?
Re: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Rolly22:

The way most of our youths reason is so appalling.
Most Nigerian youths are ignorant, that is why they are still supporting these crooked Nigerian politicians, and will still support and vote for them during elections.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys. / Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid / Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.