Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips (68217 Views)

666: A Day Is Coming When Money Alone Won't Be Able To Buy You Food (Pic) / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by stblessing(f): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
We are DOOMED!!! So whats d essence of all the suffering and insults were passing through on earth then? when at the end of the day were all gonna be destroyed and have our darling future shattered. oh, i wish i had never been born into this vain world. D dead are even better of than us. Why did God create dis world when he blatantly knew that he would subject us,his own likeness nd image,2 much more suffering nd despair, greater than the one were already faced with. How am i supposed to knw where il spend eternity when im n angel today nd an unfortunate victim of d world tomorow? Hws the op of this thread so sure thatl he mk heaven anyways? Why does God hv 2 attach painful conditions 2 everything when he can jst mk al d sin go away? he destroyed d world once b4 nd instead of him 2 end al d sin frm dere,he now wants 2 punish me 4 a crime i didnt commit. I never asked 2 b a part of this generation lord,so what ur abt doing 2 me is unfair nd unjust! U say u love us so much bt stil wnt 2 destroy us. No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by bluefilm: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Model404:
what Of People That Already Have Millions In Their Account

Your millions are mere numbers on the computer screen.

All it takes for you to go from millions to zero(and vice versa) is for one smart programmer to rewrite those numbers in your bank account.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by enilove(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
jaszplus12:

Can you explain 1 John 2;18, 22
1john4:3?
Then please clearly show me in the Bible where you find this RAPTURE you're talking about.
Expecting...

Ref. for the rapture is this :

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Answer to your request :
1 John 2:18,22 KJV
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
[22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

The Antichrist is the devil himself . The spirit of the devil is an Antichrist . When it has entered into people , they become part of the devil.

It is the spirit of the devil that teaches people that Jesus is not the Son of God and did not die on the Cross .
Such people go all out to antagonise and destroy the belief of people in Christ's saving grace on the cross .

The same explanations is applicable to the verse below :

1 John 4:3 KJV
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by generationz(f): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
paxonel:
Mumu conspiracy theory talk from some mentally derailed confused people turning bible up side down to put unnecessary fear to other people, what's your gain?.

You dey mind them.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Gospelpreacher1: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
enilove:

If the mark is not a chip , what would it be ?

The Vaccine is not the Mark!
The chipping could be the Beast technology but it is not the Mark.

These guys are preparing for what is coming!
They are Conditioning people for what is coming!

The Bride of Christ will not be here when the Mob comes into fruition.

It similar to these UFO's, aliens and demons sittings all over the world now.
If you read 2 Thessalonians 2 you would see where the Bible says there will be a Strong Delusion that they should believe a lie.

I Believe after the Rapture, the Lawless one comes on stage probably with the man in Rome and says there was nothing like Rapture. The aliens took those who don't fit in to our new world to another planet..

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by lakesider(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
It's already here. You can't trade without money and bank

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by obonujoker(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
SeriouslySense:

for 2)

Rev 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 
Rev 13:4  And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 
Rev 13:5  And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 
Rev 13:6  And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 
Rev 13:7  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 
Rev 13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 
Rev 13:9  If any man have an ear, let him hear. 
Rev 13:10  He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Read Verse 7 and 8 again bro, and juxtapose it against your reply in 1?? Thanks
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Slimqueen(f): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
sonmvayina:

There is a way out...just drink snipper or otapiapia..so you can just go and meet the lord, i guess you have a relationship with him....or relocate to north korea, the anti christ will not near there, or he will be sent to one of those camps..

I know one tiny voice in your head is saying...the whole story might just be bull shit..
exactly what did u gain after typing this?
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by obonujoker(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:

The Vaccine is not the Mark!
The chipping could be the Beast technology but it is not the Mark.

These guys are preparing for what is coming!
They are Conditioning people for what is coming!

The Bride of Christ will not be here when the Mob comes into fruition.

It similar to these UFO's, aliens and demons sittings all over the world now.
If you read 2 Thessalonians 2 you would see where the Bible says there will be a Strong Delusion that they should believe a lie.

I Believe after the Rapture, the Lawless one comes on stage probably with the man in Rome and says there was nothing like Rapture. The aliens took those who don't fit in to our new world to another planet..

Lol.... Your last paragraph is funny, and unbiblical....

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Starz825(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
God showed me this in a dream around May this year.....

We were standing in a long queue that seems like will never end...we all wanted to get something from the place that looked like a mall.....
After some attention from the sales representatives all of a sudden...they (sales representative) received a call and they told us they just got a directive from their bosses that nobody is going to get anything any longer without a sign/Chip....and some of us weren't buying the idea...I could notice me separating myself from the crowd...that I don't need any Chip for any reason...
And then I woke up....
The end is here....but then let's all Stick with the end HIMSELF (GOD) through Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith. .
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by donchibe: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
you are saying very soon nobody would buy or sell anything without chips. my friend it has already started. in Qatar one can not buy, sell or work without this code.

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Coldplay007(f): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
livingchrist:
that is it! The rapture is taking place any time soon, I believe God still allowed a little time to allow the church do soul winning before leaving.

The rapture is after the tribulation, which i believe is close or here already..
All believers will pass through the tribulations, mark my words and read your bibles...

The greatest deception against christians is the belief that they will somehow dissapear before the tribulation...
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by IMAliyu(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Losing brain cells, reading through this.

This country has a lot of paranoid schizophrenics.

3 Likes

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Dawinlove(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
livingchrist:
that is it! The rapture is taking place any time soon, I believe God still allowed a little time to allow the church do soul winning before leaving.
The rapture isn't taking place yet, there will be a worldwide peace before the great tribulation. 2021 will mark the birthing of the world revival with great persecution against the church

2 Likes

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Gospelpreacher1: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol.... Your last paragraph is funny, and unbiblical....

The Challenge with you is that you gave yourself to the Spirit of Confusion. So it hovers around you most time.

How does what you stated relate to biblical or not biblical.

If your Eyes were open, you will Clearly see where I Said " I BELIEVE "

Go For Deliverance bro..
You need to sort out yourself thoroughly with GOD..

I Decided to ignore you Completely, but I felt to tell u this..
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by justt: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
livingchrist:
The whole world is being conditioned to receive the antichrist but the antichrist cannot show up until the rapture takes place.

I hope you won't be disappointed las las grin
It really baffles me how many Christians seem to be falling for the idea of rapture before the coming of antichrist! What an easy way out!!
I shall be grateful if you could just show me one, just one scripture from the bible that supports your view. I don't scripture where inference will be made; give a simple and direct quotation.

And if you want me to support my view that believers will go through some parts of the tribulation (yes, just parts, not all), you should read the whole of Mat 24 meditatively. These are the words of Jesus himself, not a revelation given to another man. Worthy of note also is the fact that this passage was in response to the question his disciples asked him about the signs of his coming and the end of the age, Mat 24:3.

The first thing Jesus said was that they should take heed lest anyone should deceive them (v4). One of the ways of taking heed is to find out the real truth and hold it.
Because of space, let me just quote relevant verses from Mat 24:

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the [c]elect’s sake those days will be shortened. (Comment: if the saints are already gone with rapture, who are the elects for whose sake the tribulation will be shortened?)

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. (Comment: Is this not this disappearing of people that are referred to as rapture? Obviously, you can see it occurred after the saint have had a share in tribulation!)

I strongly believe, the doctrine of rapture before tribulation is another antics from the pit of hell to make believer relax and not be prepared to go extra mile in their preparation just like the 5 foolish virgins! Believers who reign will Christ must be ready to give whatever it will cost. They should not only prepare, they should go extra mile.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by obonujoker(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:

The Challenge with you is that you gave yourself to the Spirit of Confusion. So it hovers around you most time.

How does what you stated relate to biblical or not biblical.

If your Eyes were open, you will Clearly see where I Said " I BELIEVE "

Go For Deliverance bro..
You need to sort out yourself thoroughly with GOD..

I Decided to ignore you Completely, but I felt to tell u this..

Lol... Ok I have seen, "I believe" and know it's your opinion grin... And you should have known I used it to look for your trouble... grin

I believe you are in church today o, you know we are celebrating today....

I will visit this your online offices one day to visit you, probably with Pastor Bolaji
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by stblessing(f): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ahn! Doomsday, antichrist, mark of the beast. As if these are good things that are supposed 2 hapn in the first place. So whats gonna happen to muslims, hinduists, bhuddists nd our ancestors hu didnt meet d salvation gospel? R dey al going 2 hell? What about those primitive civilizations hu dnt stil practice traditional religon,wil dey al perish?What abt dt hungry neighbous living nxt door hu hz abandoned the faith bcoz his so called christian doomsday prophet refused 2 b a good ambasador of christ nd gv hm a hand? Wil u blame him 4 receiving d mark nd liberating hmself frm suffering? Y does God hv 2 allow d devil 2 use his own creation ne perpetrate al diz evil?are bill gates or pope francis beyond receiving salvation?m sorry 2 say dis bt God is being partial. he wants 2 tk only a few ppl 2 heaven wen dere r thousands of ppl batling one secret sin or d oda,crying 4 his help. many are already wallowing in suffering bt he stil wants 2 create more tribulation.someone shuld ansa me o,bcoz ion undstand again o
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by donnie(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
livingchrist:
The whole world is being conditioned to receive the antichrist but the antichrist cannot show up until the rapture takes place.

It is stupid idiotic doctrines like yours that will put you white Jesus worshipping sheeple in the pit where you belong. Keep waiting for rapture. Those who will be "taken" will be destroyed, like it was in the days of NOAH.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by enilove(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
stblessing:
We are DOOMED!!! So whats d essence of all the suffering and insults were passing through on earth then? when at the end of the day were all gonna be destroyed and have our darling future shattered. oh, i wish i had never been born into this vain world. D dead are even better of than us. Why did God create dis world when he blatantly knew that he would subject us,his own likeness nd image,2 much more suffering nd despair, greater than the one were already faced with. How am i supposed to knw where il spend eternity when im n angel today nd an unfortunate victim of d world tomorow? Hws the op of this thread so sure thatl he mk heaven anyways? Why does God hv 2 attach painful conditions 2 everything when he can jst mk al d sin go away? he destroyed d world once b4 nd instead of him 2 end al d sin frm dere,he now wants 2 punish me 4 a crime i didnt commit. I never asked 2 b a part of this generation lord,so what ur abt doing 2 me is unfair nd unjust! U say u love us so much bt stil wnt 2 destroy us. No wahala.

God is good , merciful :
Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

God did not cause all these troubles but Adam and Eve that decided to disobey the warning of God our Creator , caused it all .

It is possible for God to destroy the whole world but the consequence is that they ,the dead , will not be able to live a normal life again.

What I mean is that the righteous ones will die and remain inside the ground for eternity.

The only way out is for a fresh blood without sin of Adam to come and pay for the curse .

And the process was why God called Abraham generations to the time of Mary to cleanse and separate them from the pollution of the world for Christ to come and pay with his blood.

Now , God also tells us in His word that this very time is coming and we must not take that computer chips which shall be implanted in the hand or in the forehead . Taking it means signing for the devil and accepting the devil as your Lord and saviour.

The way out is be born again and be prayerful.

God will make a way for our escape , in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by boyjo: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
enilove:
The mark of the beast is at the corner .Everything to bring it to manifestation is perfected by the devil.

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

During the time of this revelation 2000 years ago , people would have laughed and say '' how could that be possible'' .

They would have because there was no :
Banking system
No Internet ,
No computer system
No information about finger prints and retina being the best Biometric authentication and verification system.

The Bible tells us that the marks would either be planted in the hand or in the forehead . This mark would be in form of computer chips . It is
going to be Very small with all your data and secretly carrying the name or mark of the Devil.

Now we have the banking system , the computer, the internet through which everyone's data have been captured . What else remains ?

Some would call it technologies but God calls it end time periods for the manifestation of the Antichrist.

The danger is :
Revelation 14:9-11 KJV
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: [11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

THE BVN , NIN , ORACLE NUMBER , REGISTRATION OF PHONES etc are means to
ACHIEVE THIS .

What do we do ? As Christians we need to be born again and be expectant of the coming of our Lord Jesus and lastly , be prayerful .

The end is here .

The mark of the beast is the covid vaccine. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by justt: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
It is definitely not 666 directly.
If it were, the bible would not have said in Revelation 13:18 that: “Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is 666.”

Officialgarri:
I've always shared my opinion that the mark of the beast as stated in the bible could possibly not be literally 666.

It could be a device with codes embedded in it and those codes might amount to 666 or whatever one could imagine.

But I don't think the mark 666 will be made obvious
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Skoonheid(f): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
livingchrist:

You will wait for eternity and never see a rapture. It's a false doctrine that has no origin in scripture. Dummies everywhere
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Karleb(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thank God your favorite G. Os have the chips.

Christianity and gullibility suppose no be mixture.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by enilove(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
IMAliyu:
Losing brain cells, reading through this.

This country has a lot of paranoid schizophrenics.

Your problem is that you don't want to think of what you have read .

In summary , the Bible said , 2000 years ago , that a time is coming when no one will have access to buy anything or sell anything unless they get the mark of the devil . This mark is like confessing to the devil that you are for him for life. And anyone who received the mark will for ever be tormented i n hell .

During the time of trade by barter when money was not devices , would you ever think anyone can hinder you from buyer or selling ?
After all you have your farm .

Think about this and make your comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Crunchyg2: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Where is the one world government that would be before the Rapture?
One world government will be at full glare during the antichrist reign, when you can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast. A these will happen before the rapture takes place
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Kachi11061998(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
I could remember vividly when one pastor told his congregation that they should not register for nation i'd card that it is d mark of beast.

This part of the world is full of cienima .

Religion has don alot to humanity.

I urge everyone to leave his/her life d way u want, get married, have children, and train them to know what is right and wrong because we ar leaving in a crazy world.

technology is not end time.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by stblessing(f): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ehn, @enilove,i undestand ur point. Believe me, i do. Bt my question now is this: was God nt dere when adam nd eve disobeyed him? the bible says hes the beginning and the end, meaning dat he knw al diz things wil hapn. u cant possibly say he didnt bcoz its already inked down in the bible dat he did.so since he knew he would destroy his own image nd mk us all futureless, y did he go on creating d world?okay luk @dis. he destroyed d wrld d world d first time with water,nd spared only noah nd his family, hu r also a generation of adam. noah was holy meaning dt d generation afta hm shud hv bin holy as wel. bt sin stil came bk. ok afta dat God nw sent his only begotten son 2 die 4 us nd purge away our sins, bt sin stil lingered.now God wants b destroy it again and create a new one.hw sure r we dt sin wl stil nt b rampant dere? m not questioning God o,but i want 2 understand the essence of the whole katakata.plz,clarify me good brother.
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by enilove(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Karleb:
Thank God your favorite G. Os have the chips.

Christianity and gullibility suppose no be mixture.

Think and don't think you know more than anyone.

The phone , computer , internet network etc are means to get you trapped .

I ask , 1000 years ago , was there anyway a govt. can hinder anyone from buying and selling in a country without putting the person in prison ?

But it is possible nowadays .

This was what the Bible revealed 2000 years ago when banking was not existing.

All govt needs to do is to block your account , and you won't be able to buy or sell again.

2 Likes

Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by sonofElElyon: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sorry to burst your bubble but nothing in the Bible says that rapture will take place before the coming of the Antichrist!
There are 3 schools of thought regarding the time of the rapture:
1. Pre tribulation rapture
2. Mid tribulation rapture
3. Post tribulation rapture (also shared by Pastor David Ogbueli of Dominion City Church)
My take is that though it is highly desirable that rapture occurs before the tribulation, all christians should brace up and be prepared to remain faithful to Christ in case rapture is either 2 or 3 above.

livingchrist:
Re: Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips by Sirmuel1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
FashionCookie:

As in, playing God. Even God dey wonder who send them.

I hate many of them. If you criticize them, you will start hearing their favorite defence mechanism/statement "Touch not God's annointed"

Make anyone try nonsense with me, I go disgrace am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / ... / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.