Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (98369 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by lukeyboy246: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=GofuckYourself post=97241664]

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Be warned how you mislead others

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the ones for water , air , fire , plants and soil

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about possession have seen it live and direct

I learned about reincarnation

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

I learned about the witching hour

please a round of applause to him
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Mummyfour(f): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

In the evening brother
l would want to ask some questions too. I believe in the one true God, but some things you wrote about have begun to make me question somethings about my life and family.
Please can I discuss with you at your convenient time?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Practising what ?

Dude

You don't know anything

Where you are aware of it or not the spiritual world goes on existing

If you like believe when you die you see moses or mohamed that's your own cup of tea

On your death bed you will realize what's what

Those are the type of people who keep sleeping in and out of coma on their death bed

Because where they expected to see moses or jesus it mohamed the horror that awaits then is frightening them

The deeds they sowed while alive

There is no so called judgment at death as people believe

The judgment is the world which your earth life has created for you

Either you meet angels if you lived a good life or demons

But you go on living

Don't believe

Wait till you die and see for yourself
What is a spirit?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by anambraamaka: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nawao things dey Occur

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by osazsky(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
What is wicked about occultist or fetish things rubbish only children fear such..what of someone that is beheading a human biegn life on camera and be shouting Allah buraka ..no o those once are celebrated or sent abroad for re training fools everywhere if I enter that house na leg I go take scatter all those white kpangolo way full ground mumu people

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
"Why are you in my house" Lol maybe I should put that up on my door too

Be serious for once da'allah
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Donspicey: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
smiley
Tell me one or two things about the hand that typed this..........
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by gungab(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmm
The more you look the less you see
CalvinGaye:

See them, ungulible ones.
If them tell u to talk wetin u know now, I'm hundred percent sure you will start preaching Church and empty Bible verses you don't even understand.
it's good to have a standard, but always be open-minded coz u don't have it all in one place.
Being open minded to seek answers to fomer experiences you may have had or concepts you don't fully understand IS NOT BEING GULLIBLE Oga.
So shed off that stinking pride and get GOOD understanding as even the Scripture instructs.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by FuckThaMod: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
Give yourself to the all powerful God, that path you are following will lead you no where, you will just be doing astral projection, sucking blood of people you can manage to suck, ofcourse you can't suck mine, and worshipping Satan who can't say "Jesus Christ" cause of the damage it does to his kingdom. You know it and I know it. Why decieve yourself?
Madam shut up! He has told you okay, why do you keep bothering him? Is it your concern?

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by deltateam: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
obiekunie2:

STOP USING THE WORD"UNDERSTAND" WHEN MAKING REFERENCE TO YOURSELF.

YOU WERE NOT GIVEN THE HEAD TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.

MAY THE TZVA'OT LIFT YOU ABOVE THE FIRST PLANE.

Provide your contact for a duel between you two. Otherwise you are a charlatan and a coward.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Fmghewzy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequence
Enough said

Since you said you learnt about life after death,bro I only want to know if heaven and hell exists.
And what live after death entails?
Pls reply
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Liamm(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

This one is desperate for food
Pls you guys should help him
sir please can you make a thread to share your knowledge and/or experience in spiritism. I'm fascinated by the little knowledge you've shared and I believe it's same for some nairalanders

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aladdin1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Practising what ?

Dude

You don't know anything

Where you are aware of it or not the spiritual world goes on existing

If you like believe when you die you see moses or mohamed that's your own cup of tea

On your death bed you will realize what's what

Those are the type of people who keep sleeping in and out of coma on their death bed

Because where they expected to see moses or jesus it mohamed the horror that awaits then is frightening them

The deeds they sowed while alive

There is no so called judgment at death as people believe

The judgment is the world which your earth life has created for you

Either you meet angels if you lived a good life or demons

But you go on living

Don't believe

Why say what you dont know? stop deceiving gullible people in Jesus name. you are not the first or last to have entered or studied the occult.Heaven is real! Hell is real!!.surrender your life to jesus b4 its too late.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by JADEK01(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

I learned about the human blood and it's uses

I learned about all the plants and their powerful ones

I learned about animals and their protective ways

I learned about spirit travel i learned about the spirit body

I learned about protection from evil and why spiritism isn't taught openly

I learned about every single demon and their tongue

I learned about the life after death

I learned of the lands up and down in the spirit world

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Beware spiritism isn't a joke

I know what all this knowledge has caused me

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said
you must be right...
I have little knowledge about
Recarnations
Spirit guard
Realm and their angels
Coven(whiches world) and how to excape them
Lord of karma
Also about all God sanctions
Great sacred fire of Venus,mighty kumaras,goddess of Venus,astha command,benevolent galactic,federation member,archangel Michael,legion of angels,light warrior,great forces of light,lord of light...
And it’s not that difficult as u claim or maybe I go to Light side not the dark side
If u see me with any problems maybe am balancing my karma.....anyway my brother be very very careful d kind of gods u choose...
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Seek and ye shall find

You don't need me or anyone

Your spirit has all the answers

My spirit can't give me all the answers. You have knowledge only you can share with me and like a hungry child, I'm willing to learn. I know there are information you can't reveal but there are still certain ones you can be kind to share
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
He is the wickedest man in the world as at 1947.
Many men have broken his recorded today.
It was not recorded that he stole pant or drink just a pint of human blood and they are calling him wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by dauntless15(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said
You talk too much and you mistake talking too much with inteligence and knowledge. grin

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by mabea: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Akalia:
I don't believe your assertion. For what it is worth you might had as well read up all these conspiracy theories from any offline or online material. The man whose venture into spiritism was expounded on this thread died pathetic, wretched and dishonorably, so if I had the power to summon supernatural beings to do his bidding, why didn't the beings make him stupendously wealthy and highly placed?
You don't really understand the subject matter. Anyway Christ all the way.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
"Why are you in my house" Lol maybe I should put that up on my door too
U put that in a place you don't want pple
Not where pple visit u regularly

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by MiVida(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You were born a human spirit to christian parents .

You are first a human spirit before your religious labell

Bros
greetings sir... What can you say about me sir?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by FuckThaMod: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Praktikals:

This cracked me up. Olodo. I have never skipped a meal in the last 2 years. You dont know anything. I pity the gullible fellows that will contact you. Spiritual power kee you there
The way this thing take dey pain you, you sure say you no be bad demon? undecided

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Topmaike007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Amanyanabo:

I have dreams like these, but I'm very much fascinated by Africa, her history and culture. Infact I write occasionally and most of my writings are about the continent.

What could this possibly mean?
you love Africa and will die for Africa if needed... Finish, Abeg don't disturb op again..

Op carry on I dey gbadun you

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by futurerex: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Seek and ye shall find

You don't need me or anyone

Your spirit has all the answers
Pls, how can I communicate with my spirit/guardian angel Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by FuckThaMod: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aladdin1:
Why say what you dont know? stop deceiving gullible people in Jesus name. you are not the first or last to have entered or studied the occult.Heaven is real! Hell is real!!.surrender your life to jesus b4 its too late.
Dey deceive yourself, shebi you like heaven? Go there now
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
All these confused Grail message and amorc wannabe in this thread feeling funky. Make una go siddon

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by mathong: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin
GofuckYourself:

You are ignorant abi?
grin grin grin
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Topmaike007(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
Give yourself to the all powerful God, that path you are following will lead you no where, you will just be doing astral projection, sucking blood of people you can manage to suck, ofcourse you can't suck mine, and worshipping Satan who can't say "Jesus Christ" cause of the damage it does to his kingdom. You know it and I know it. Why decieve yourself?
too much nollywood no good, even lucifer dey go heaven go see God.. If I dey lie read Job 1 till the end..

Abeg leave lucifer oo, he is an innocent being, apart from Rebelling against God which atrocities have he committed again..

Abi you believe he is the one in charge of the wickedness human commit everyday.

Even God said the heart of man is despirately wicked who can know it? He did not say the heart of lucifer..

Abeg leave lucifer oo

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by JADEK01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Okay, good one.
Again o my question here is if there is heaven and a hell which we believe is the destination of transition after this earthly life( good people go above while evil people go below) then of what use is the reincarnation you mentioned here, when you said "your next life is based on the things you do in this life"
I thought you should be in heaven or hell.
Just curious bro
if u do bad u r coming back to balance ur karma and if u do good u r going to above to be with ascended beings....
U can lived on this earth 1m type if u refuse to balance ur karma and change ur way...Bible talk about Elijah that came back....
All this thing will stop on dreadful day of last judgment....until then...recarnation is real.�

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
Stop acting like you don't know what I an talking about, you witches act ignorantly even when you see your fellow witch in your neighbourhood, quit the pretence, I see you for who you are. You need deliverance. The devil has perfected the act of deception.

See me I dont know much.o.But I know you cannot kill a witch.you can only drive out the possessed spirit away and u killed the possessed body which is human.U cannot kill a witch o.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by arantess: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said
In other words you and your late maa are necromancers
You need Jesus Christ
You can't go to heaven as a necromancer
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by yinkbell: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
djevino:

Bro I have been reading all your comments am yet to understand anything please how do I know myself? Like how do I know why I'm here on earth.. please help a brother

For the very first time in your life, you are asking a question that is about to turn your life around. Many people ask this question even the so called Christians and Muslim.
All answers you desire is in the Bible. Get yourself one and read through. You may only get a glimpse of it until you give your life to Christ. Then He'll give you His Holy Spirit who is the greatest teacher who will teach you all things. If you are not a Christian, first give your life to Christ, join a Bible believing church to study with fellow Christian like you. By doing so, you will become mature in Christ and find answers to all life questions. I wish you all the best in your quest to all kinds of knowledge you seek for.

12 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by mabea: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Akalia:
I sense I just hit you with a brick of truth, you know deep down that there is nothing interesting and beneficial about spiritism. If I may ask you, in what ways has spiritism helped you to get ahead in life?
You are actually attacking the wrong person. The is trying to discourage people from spiritsm , that it is evil. As for me I know and believe that there is no life except in Christ. It doesn't matter what you are, what you believe. Jesus is the only way to life.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.