Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? (53117 Views)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / My Parent Made A Bad Investment Mistake About Assets / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Horoyeencar: 5:29am On Dec 21, 2020
I am looking to start trading stocks, abeg can you put me through?
RaphaellaDD:
I was too scared to take risks and missed out on a lot of opportunities. I left my investment capital in a money market fund earning 5% p.a.. Imagine!

But I received sense in July and diversified: US stocks (mostly blue chip), real estate and a fixed income fund.

I also missed out on a particular company, palintir, found them when their stocks were about $8 but I didn't buy and they've more than doubled.

Next year, I'm focusing on increasing my knowledge about companies, how they're valued, sticks, etc. Venture capitalism is calling my name but I need to start getting the knowledge now.

Las las it was a good year investment wise, these last 6 months made up for the losses (due to inflation) of the first half of the year.

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Raph3177(m): 5:42am On Dec 21, 2020
King44:
learn about palm oil, you would get your ROI in four months very reliable. #1,120,000 (your profit and capital included) 420,000 would be your profit in 4 months... or #653k depending market forces. There are other things you can also do to make more because oil is seasonal but patience is key... Cassava etc mainly agriculture.

Where and how do u guys invest in this palm oil?

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by desiredhome: 5:43am On Dec 21, 2020
Cardinalpoint:
The people making money from forex are the forex trainers and marketers. They themselves don't trade.
Please explain, because there are so many adverts for forex training here
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by totosucker(m): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Macelliot:

What are your challenges?
None. I invested with them and i have gotten my first pay
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Macelliot(m): 5:51am On Dec 21, 2020
totosucker:
None. I invested with them and i have gotten my first pay
Good.
I invested in the Platinum package. Hoping for a pay second quarter of next year.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Raph3177(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Invest in cash fx forex, its the best and most secured,available in over 200 developed countries, send me a message on 08068500219

Before telling pple to come invest on cash fx have u seen this article. If u have sense u just have to believe this thorough analysis

https://tbbob.com/scams/brutal-scam-cash-forex-group-review

3 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Oyerinde16(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2020
Invested in commodities DEC 2018, #23k per bag FG closed boarder, market became saturated, no export... Price crashed to 12k per bag... Made heavy loss... 2019 DEC invested again, 15k per bag, despite border closure, I still sold for 20-21k per bag, this year, already stocking up at 18-19-20k per bag, FG opens border, the outlook is bright, a bag may get to 30-40k per bag as demand for export soar... Investing in commodities is just the way...open for biz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by SmartPolician: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2020
seyiojomu:
MBA has not paid me since November and they didn't even reach out to say why. No reply to mails, no sms, no form of correspondence whatsoever.

And you are in Nairaland writing shit instead of visiting their office.

Nonsense

If MBA had packed up like y'all claim, you would never see a soul in their various offices.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by onyiloxy(f): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Horoyeencar:
Do they still pay? and if yes how can I join?
In this blog, I shared the process and how you can apply for a Search Engine Evaluator https://onlineprofitt.com/how-to-make-money-as-a-social-media-evaluator/

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by oxiide22(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2020
melodyisaac:
Never to send transport money to a girl I've not seen before , was a victim 5 times this year and it wasn't funny at all
lol 5times bros?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2020
abragr8:
Not investing in Real Estates enough. This year, 2020, I invested just N1m in one real estate. And in 5 months, the property was worth N4m. I would have invested far more.
The investment is simple. We pull money together and buy swampy lands that is in the middle of developed areas.
Then sandfill it, develop and resell or rent out. REAL investment is what you can see and touch unlike all those unseen untouchable investments

*MODIFIED FOR THOSE ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN HOW WE DID IT.
We usually get atleast 10 persons. Then we all contribute a minimum of N1m. And we do the project. And the sharing is based on what each person contributed. It's simple as ABC. If everyone contributes 1m that means each person's share of the real estate is 10%. The last one we did most people brought more than 1m. Some especially the women brought 3m, 5m etc.. So we sold what we built in 5 months and the profits were high. Real estate far better than most investments. This year 2021 I must invest more.

Looks like you're trying to entice people here. Sounds more like a scam in the making.

6 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2020
DropsMic:
Leaving my money in the bank

Let's meet and do business together. Real physical investments
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Uyi168:
Bet9ja.
Throughout this year.
Huge sum of money.
I keep playing so called big teams home win.i lose nor be small.

My advice, just play goals. Could be ov1.5 or 2.5 as the case may be.

Next year comes, we go again.
No retreat, no surrender..

bro how far... I do sell sure correct score games . if interested quote me and recover all your money

if it's Robert hoyzer Games pls I'm very interested
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Macelliot:
Nothing like mistake. We learn everyday.

We learn, we grow

That's only when you do your homework and the business still goes south. But if you invest in "double your money within 48 hours" after several warnings from the people, that qualifies as mistake

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2020
melodyisaac:
Never to send transport money to a girl I've not seen before , was a victim 5 times this year and it wasn't funny at all

Lol. Are you a shy guy or there are no ladies in your locality?
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Horoyeencar:
I am looking to start trading stocks, abeg can you put me through?
Check fool.com (a major finance website, they have free courses on stocks), also morningstar and investopedia.

You can also join Money Africa, an investment community - 10k for 6 months
OR
Risevest's free telegram group, just search for their website.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2020
yomi007k:

Treasury bills made me a millionaire. It is safe and real. It is just that the rates are low these days.

I invested in it from 2015 to 2019. I enjoyed high rates of 18%,15%,12% per annum before I pulled out.

Probably you were already a millionaire.

14 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Offpoint1:

Come make I give you free sure games for 7 days... Message via my signature.

is that Robert hoyzer Games? I'm ready to buy as well
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Fibonacci88: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2020
King44:
can I get some advice from you..

A trusted friend of mine wants to help me trade on forex, he wants to use a naira account we are looking at a profit of 7k naira max on a daily with 100k. Do you know anything about naira account and the risk involved? Enlighten me.
There is nothing wrong using a naira acc. I have used it once on 7bforex but the spread wasn't encouraging. 7k on a 100k account daily is a massive 7% growth daily. That's a massive target to achieve consistently on a daily basis. It's going to put huge pressure on the person trading for u hence making him risk a lot which is the recipe for disaster. My advise is to set a weekly or monthly target in pips and after 3 months evaluate performance. The key is to protect ur capital cos in the business of fx nothing is guaranteed unless u stick to the rules.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Uyi168: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2020
FILEBE:

If he has 7 sure games that he will cash out from. I am not sure he will tell you or anyone. Rather he will borrow and gather lots of money to play the game and cash out and continue like
Sense will not kill u.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2020
King44:
I am still trying to make up my mind weather to invest in oil or Forex

Forex daily money with minimum/high risk ROI 7k max daily with minimum risk management.

Oil four months at most ROI is certain little or no risk but shey man won't spend before ROI matures ni.

Which one should I go for, I need some advice.

The same reason I didn't invest in real estate, man needs to spend money everyday. So the need to invest in business that brings in money regularly.
I don't know anything about forex because I have never liked it. But you can divide your capital into two, one part for oil and the other part for another business. Just remember that this is not the best time for oil, that should be April to early June when you can get the cheapest price.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by yomi007k(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2020
authority2006:

Probably you were already a millionaire.

True.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2020
A305:
If you not readily available to monitor/inspect your car often, NEVER make the mistake of coughing out millions or thousands of naira to buy a car for ehailing/ride sharing/Uber purpose.

I'm particular about RENTAL not HIRE PURCHASE.
DicklyD:

Your reasons please
A305:
It often ends in regret. And you will not break even not to talk of making profit.

The car gets abused, maintenance and parts replacement are expensive, Drivers are never truthful or trustworthy. Mechanic will ruin the car even more with their trial and error style of professionalism.

The business is predatory and parasitic in nature, And this starts from the Ehailing app company to the drivers down to the riders.

You are absolutely right. Vehicles are very expensive to maintain these days. You need to have time to monitor your assets and drivers because there's no way there won't be bad or reckless drivers among your drivers. If you notice that your car is being misused or the driver lies a lot, you will be able to change him.
And don't put your assets in the care of another person. I did that this year and I regretted it.
Just three days ago, one of my drivers damaged a vehicle part that would cost me 15k for replacement and 5k for possible repair. I gave him options to either repair it or stop working for/with me. He took the first option. That's how to stay in business for long.
Another one wasted my engine oil within 24 hours of servicing the vehicle that cost me 5k. He's to repay me 2500 out of the new replacement, yes.
Another one got my vehicle impounded for 6 days through his friend. One way or another, I'm getting 3 days deliver back from him and he knows that.
Transport business is about monitoring and supervision

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by hefeeluv: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2020
waploger:

1. Fixed match and 2 odds
2. 2 weeks
3. 20k
4. Sheffield Utd winning Liverpool
5. Nothing like fixed match on Facebook, Instagram or Telegram.
6. Play your mind.
7. Till next year.

Let me give you a connect

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by showafrica(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Uyi168:
Bet9ja.
Throughout this year.
Huge sum of money.
I keep playing so called big teams home win.i lose nor be small.

My advice, just play goals. Could be ov1.5 or 2.5 as the case may be.

Next year comes, we go again.
No retreat, no surrender..

Stop wasting money on bet... Use Xwin... Just watch advert and use the proceed to bet any game. Though the 10s advert is ur data but its negligible and it helps you satisfy your gambling urge weekly. If you check how much you have spent on bet since jan 2020...bro it can buy 1 plot of land. Download Xwin and thank me... Remember to use my promo code, make i get 50 coins at least. Promo code 304635
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2020
authority2006:

The same reason I didn't invest in real estate, man needs to spend money everyday. So the need to invest in business that brings in money regularly.
I don't know anything about forex because I have never liked it. But you can divide your capital into two, one part for oil and the other part for another business. Just remember that this is not the best time for oil, that should be April to early June when you can get the cheapest price.
January is the perfect time for oil around April is the right time to sell.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Fibonacci88:

There is nothing wrong using a naira acc. I have used it once on 7bforex but the spread wasn't encouraging. 7k on a 100k account daily is a massive 7% growth daily. That's a massive target to achieve consistently on a daily basis. It's going to put huge pressure on the person trading for u hence making him risk a lot which is the recipe for disaster. My advise is to set a weekly or monthly target in pips and after 3 months evaluate performance. The key is to protect ur capital cos in the business of fx nothing is guaranteed unless u stick to the rules.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Remix10(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Ogunleti01:
Till you sell your pair of slippers! olorun o ni je ko di alaso eyokan bi ti aguntan! i will never forget 2015 in a hurry. all my nysc savings, money from election totalling 256000, i lost every damn penny. the last straw that broke the camel's back was the game between athletico madrid vs malaga. immediately Charles scored for malaga in the 85th minute i knew i was in a complete mess! both my hand and legs started shaking my heart started beating like one wey run 150km race. i nearly killed myself becos i became practically poor and dependent. Thank God for the timely introduction of npower. now am a proud owner of 1 hectare of cocoa farm! i will live to always tell my kids this ugly past!

Do you need investors let's talk
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by seyiojomu(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Hi Nincompoop,

Can u point out where I said they have closed their office?
Likewise, I haven't complained to you that I have not been to their office.

If you wanna know, you could just ask instead of spewing rubbish as a mention to me.

MBA apologist, get a life durrgh.

SmartPolician:

And you are in Nairaland writing shit instead of visiting their office.

Nonsense

If MBA had packed up like y'all claim, you would never see a soul in their various offices.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.