Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? (53121 Views)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / My Parent Made A Bad Investment Mistake About Assets / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Remix10(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2020
ehinmowo:
I am looking for investor into my production busineess. 3m.

Let's talk
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Remix10(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Join my trading group signals in binance...Search @tradingprofutures on telegram...I post update regularly. I trade on binance, coinabase, bitmex, huobi

Add me
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2020
Raph3177:

Where and how do u guys invest in this palm oil?
It's simple, do your research.

I can handle it anyways.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Remix10(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2020
masterP042:

I also lost over 100k on synthetic indices. That stuff is 100% controlled by the brokers. They've programmed it in such a way that they make maximum profit.. Since they switched from binary to deriv server. It's became worse

Same with SRL in football betting, later you will be calling bettors stupid but you are same
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Invest in cash fx forex, its the best and most secured,available in over 200 developed countries, send me a message on 08068500219
Like I said I have a trusted trader already.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by showafrica(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Raph3177:

Big fool u must really think u are replying to one dumb guy. Send that web to your mum and dad

Be nice with words bro... What is the problem? If you put a website on Nairaland anti spam bot will ban you. Tell me, what is the issue? The (dot) means (.)
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2020
King44:
January is the perfect time for oil around April is the right time to sell.

I thought you are talking about red oil? That's my business o. January when they're still selling old stock at the highest price! February is when they begin little little harvest until the harvest reaches peak around April and May, that's when you get cheapest price. Selling starts from August through January

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by waploger(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2020
hefeeluv:

Let me give you a connect
oya
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2020
Rolly22:

Na God go Put Food on your table na.
Yes... what happens to adeboye and oyedepo is a joke compare to what he has for you
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Like how much do they sell on average when it's selling low. And again house much do they sell when the price is high. Thanks

King44:
It's simple if you are a local but if you are not go to villages do your research (but be careful locals could sell bad oil to you or sell above the normal cost price thereby cutting your profit low, they may even collect your money and post you till eternity) buy very low and sell very high (you also need storage and kegs to do this) or you let someone do it for you at a percentage.

I can handle it anyways.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2020
authority2006:

I thought you are talking about red oil? That's my business o. January when they're still selling old stock at the highest price! February is when they begin little little harvest until the harvest reaches peak around April and May, that's when you get cheapest price. Selling starts from August through January
you are partially right February is when small harvest starts but January and February is when you get it at the cheapest rate... In January (mind you like you said they sell old stock in Jan but as long is the oil is in good condition no wahala) down to Feb you can get it for 5k per keg in villages that are not motorable but in villages that is motorable 6,500, in march 7k so if you want to buy o January and Feb but sell in April and partially May that is if something happens and it Jacks up to 11k per keg but it doesn't stay at 11k for long.

Maybe you are talking from the point of view of a person who lives in the city but me o, I joggle between both, my mom trades in oil and a local. I know what I am.saying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by authority2006(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2020
King44:
you are partially right February is when small harvest starts but January and February is when you get it at the cheapest rate... In January (mind you like you said they sell old stock in Jan but as long is the oil is in good condition no wahala) down to Feb you can get it for 5k per keg in villages that are not motorable but in villages that is motorable 6,500, in march 7k so if you want to buy o January and Feb but sell April and partially May that is if something happens and it Jacks up to 11k per keg but drops quickly.

I'm wondering if you actually knew the price in January this year, April this year and the average price between September and now?

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Kaeboy:
Like how much do they sell on average when it's selling low. And again house much do they sell when the price is high. Thanks

5k and 6,500 respectively depending on the area or village you are buying from (low) and 10k and 11k (highest)

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2020
So we're talking of 1k to 1.5k profit on a gallon then we minus running cost.

King44:
5k and 6,500 respectively depending on the area or village you are buying from (low) and 10k and 11k (highest)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2020
authority2006:

I'm wondering if you actually knew the price in January this year, April this year and the average price between September and now?
I don't know about the price in September because I don't wait for that long.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Kaeboy:
So we're talking of 1k to 1.5k profit on a gallon then we minus running cost.

for instance, If I am going to buy this year in 2021 I would definitely budget #6,600 per keg. 5k for oil, 1k for keg, 600 for transportation to where it would be sold. That is the running cost per keg of palm oil.

You gats pay consultation fee o, I don give you too much expo lol.

5 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Greatersttar: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2020
andivirus:
Invest in CHYMALL e-commerce business, that is the business of 2021 serious investors.
Pls can u send me a mail on greatersttar@gmail.com I want to know more about this
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Greatersttar: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2020
SaiRuiMall:
Those shouting Chymall Chymall, it shows you don't even know what you are into.
Chymall is not an investment platform, it's an e-commerce business where you buy and sell quantum health products.
Must someone sell d products before he gets paid his ROI
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by elmas(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2020
onyiloxy:
Personally, I am not really a risk-taker when it comes to investment especially when I am growing my money, I learned it not the best way of growing your money.
However, there are online businesses that pay really well like Search Engine Evaluator. I worked for them last year between January to April and I made over $1,000.

I have heard a lot about forex trading but I just don't trust the system or people handling it. I cant invest in something I don't fully understand how it works or something someone has to trade on my behalf. That doesn't add up for me

How do I enroll?? Please help a brother
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Offpoint1: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2020
Trabelsi10:

is that Robert hoyzer Games? I'm ready to buy as well
Message me via my signature...... For the records, I am not selling. I am giving out FREE games for 7 days trial.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2020
King44:
for instance, If I am going to buy this year in 2021 I would definitely budget #6,600 per keg. 5k for oil, 1k for keg, 600 for transportation to where it would be sold. That is the running cost per keg of palm oil.

You gats pay consultation fee o, I don give you too much expo lol.

grin thank you for the response, I really appreciate, I think I understand now. I'm still being curious on which business I should try though. I haven't concluded. One need to do some business come 2021. To avoid repetition of the sufferness of 2020.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Phraences: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
I was too scared to take risks and missed out on a lot of opportunities. I left my investment capital in a money market fund earning 5% p.a.. Imagine!

But I received sense in July and diversified: US stocks (mostly blue chip), real estate and a fixed income fund.

I also missed out on a particular company, palintir, found them when their stocks were about $8 but I didn't buy and they've more than doubled.

Next year, I'm focusing on increasing my knowledge about companies, how they're valued, sticks, etc. Venture capitalism is calling my name but I need to start getting the knowledge now.

Las las it was a good year investment wise, these last 6 months made up for the losses (due to inflation) of the first half of the year.

I regret Palantir too o! But we move.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Kaeboy:

grin thank you for the response, I really appreciate, I think I understand now. I'm still being curious on which business I should try though. I haven't concluded. One need to do some business come 2021. To avoid repetition of the sufferness of 2020.
. I know some other agric related business I can do and be buoyant in a year but I lack patience. I hope this helps you dou.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2020
King44:
. I know some other agric related business I can do and be buoyant in a year but I lack patience. I hope this helps you dou.
I'm seriously considering farming but I'm really scared I would wake up one day and this ravaging herdsmen would have raid the farm with there cattle since I'm in the central. That's my only fear on the farming. I heard farming of millet and guinea corn is profitable.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by masterP042(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Remix10:

Same with SRL in football betting, later you will be calling bettors stupid but you are same
We all learn everyday. If I knew it was like that, do you think I would have invested my money? I can't advise anyone to gamble in anything that is 70%+ controlled by man. You're bound to lose.
But checking from another angle. Different mafia control different parts of our lives, from the media to politics, to prices of goods, to schools, to money and even exchange rates.. Almost everything. So, in one way or the other, we will fall victim to them.. We just hope our profits are better than our losses
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by King44(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Kaeboy:
I'm seriously considering farming but I'm really scared I would wake up one day and this ravaging herdsmen would have raid the farm with there cattle since I'm in the central. That's my only fear on the farming. I heard farming of millet and guinea corn is profitable.
This is another problem herds men.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by ehinmowo: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Remix10:

Let's talk

I just sent you an email.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Incips: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2020
I have learned the lesson that always does some research before strat any business of the world especially Forex trading.
Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by Dronyemachi53(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2020
officialfestus:
how, don't you eat daily ?

Sorry for the post.....

1 Like

Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by SaiRuiMall: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Man Crush Monday. Final Result.
We are happy to announce to you that the Comrade below has WON the Vawulence City Man Crush Monday Contest after pulling the highest number of votes (22) against the other contenders. He's awarded a free business advert.

This Challenge was proudly sponsored by Vawulence City Media.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.