Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. (4419 Views)

MEN!! Never Make That DEADLY Mistake Of Telling Women Your Problems!! (Photo) / Married Women Your Advice Is Needed / Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
How to turn your GF into your mental slave (works on 100% of women)

Step 1) cheat on your GF with a cute girl. it can be either a new girl or some girl on facebook you knew previously either way...

Step 2) the girl you cheat with MUST BE HOT. if shes ugly plan wont work

Step 3 cheat but DO NOT try to cover up your tracks, meaning your GF will easily find out about it

Step 4) When your GF finds out about it, tell her that you need to be completely honest with her about something. Explain to her that youve been thinking about it for a few months and youve decided that you arent going to let society dictate how you will live your life when it comes to relationships.

Tell her that most relationships in society are what you see as 50% relationships, where the man and woman both have 50% of the power or share power somehow. Explain to her that you have decided that you dont care what society tries to push, you have decided that you want a 100% relationship with your girlfriend or no relationship at all. Explain to her that a 100% relationship is a relationship where you have 100% of the power and she has 0% of the power.

Tell her that you have made your decision and if she does not want to give you a 100% relationship then that means you will need to find a woman who will give it to you. Explain to her that simply put, a 100% relationship means you have 100% of the power and you can do whatever you want whenever you want including cheating on her and she must follow every command you give her or you will terminate the relationship immediately. Thats what it means to have 100% of the power.

Tell her that you will not change your mind for anything. Tell her that a 100% relationship is the only thing you will accept in life, and anything less than that you will not accept. Tell her she has a choice, she can either give you a 100% relationship or she is no longer your girlfriend. Tell her, the choice is hers to make

Tell her (if she agrees to the 100% relationship) that pretty much she is still allowed to do most of what she wants she can even talk to other guys, hangout with other guys, but tell her that the line stops there and if you ever find out she cheats on you you will terminate the relationship. Tell her it is a double standard and you dont care, but you are allowed to cheat on her and you will do it whenever you desire and its allowed because you have 100% of the power and you are the god in the relationship.

But let her know if she cheats on you just one time, one time only, you will break up with her immediately. Tell her you realize its a double standard and you dont care because as far as you are concerned, you are god and you dictate how reality will operate in the relationship.

Step 5) this is how womens minds operate. the more you treat them like trash, the more they love you. most mens problems come from feeling bad about it and starting to treat a hoe nice. once you treat a hoe nice her attraction for you diminishes

When you cheat on your GF, it actually makes her LIKE YOU MORE. Its the lack of "owning up to it" and trying to apologize for it that can make your GF see you as beta.

Apologizing for cheating and being sorry for your actions is beta. Thats the mistake most men make after they cheat

But if you cheat on your GF and actually own it and say "yeah i cheated on you slut, and ill do it again whenever i want you stupid dumb cuunt" it will actually make her love you more than ever before.

So that is how you put your GF in gear. cheat on her, and when she finds out, dont apologize for it. own it and be proud of it.

And if you do that properly, you can even take things a step further and approach levels of godlike alphaness. You can tell your GF that you have decided you will break up with her unless she gives you a 100% relationship (which is the pinnacle of alpha dominance over your own reality)

Step 6) and mission complete if you tell your girlfriend that she either must give you a 100% relationship or you will break up with her, she will literally become your mental slave.

She will become so attracted to your absolute aura of alpha energy that no other dudes will interest her.

Step 7) make sure to never console her emotional needs and never be a shoulder for her to cry on. let other guys do that for you. tell your girlfriend that you insist she lives her life and has other male friends other than you so she doesnt bother you all the time with her bullcrap nonsense

Step cool here is how conversations will look like between your GF and other men she has as friends

She will tell her friend "omg your not gonna believe this. my bf is such a jerk. He made me accept a relationship where he can cheat on me whenever he wants, but im not allowed to cheat on him"

Then her beta pussy friend will say ""wow omg that is so wrong. you shouldnt be treated like that. Are you serious he cheats on you and doesnt care and you put up with that. omg you deserve better girl""

then she will say "yeah your totally right"

then her beta pussy friend will say "you know. ill help you out if you need. your bf cheats on you you should get that bastard back. jus chill with me tonite"

then she will say "your a nice guy but... no im not ready to do that yet i still want to try and make things work. i dont want to do anything with you"

By you being ABSOLUTE ALPHA you will turn your GF's friends into the "beta friendzone chump" who she cries to about all her problems with her "jerk boyfriend".

and you can simply laugh your way all the way to the promise land. the way female minds work is the guy she wants to have sex with is the "jerk boyfriend", and that is what you will be, and you have nothing to worry about when shes hanging out with other guys because all she will do when shes hanging out with other guys is complain to them about how much of a jerk you are. But in the end she wont cheat on you because you will be the only man she is attracted to. Your girlfriend will just use other men as emotional shoulders to cry on, while its your diicck she ends up wanting at the end of the day

Step 9) I have just given you the red pill. whether you want to believe in the matrix, is up to you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
This is not the red pill movement.

Grow up and reclaim that sense you lost during this trying year.

It is well with you

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ain't you just a wizard,all you typed doesn't work with my kind of person

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Petyprincess(f): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Only an unattractive,low self esteem,desperate ladies will stay with a cheat!!

23 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by doggedfighter(f): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Arrant nonsense

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by illicit(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2020
If she is posessed, bros u will regret it ....

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by grim33(m): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Mgtow guys mgtow

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by DharmieDhrey(m): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2020
Well-crafted trashy post
Only girls with low SMVs will put up with such an abusive relationship. The redpill is not toxic masculinity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by purples25(f): 2:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Nothing wey women never see for this life.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by devlishGINGER(m): 2:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Intelligent Post. Psychologically deep.

Op don't worry,small minds will castigate you but your post is full of wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by phyya(f): 5:39am On Dec 20, 2020
This is very toxic. Blatant emotional torture. Wahala for who go be your girlfriend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Nairalandwizerd(m): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Step 1) cheat on your GF with a cute girl. it can be either a new girl or some girl on facebook you knew previously either way...

Step 3 cheat but DO NOT try to cover up your tracks, meaning your GF will easily find out about it

Step 4) When your GF finds out about it, tell her that you need to be completely honest with her about something. Explain to her that youve been thinking about it for a few months and youve decided that you arent going to let society dictate how you will live your life when it comes to relationships.

Tell her that most relationships in society are what you see as 50% relationships, where the man and woman both have 50% of the power or share power somehow. Explain to her that you have decided that you dont care what society tries to push, you have decided that you want a 100% relationship with your girlfriend or no relationship at all. Explain to her that a 100% relationship is a relationship where you have 100% of the power and she has 0% of the power.

Tell her that you have made your decision and if she does not want to give you a 100% relationship then that means you will need to find a woman who will give it to you. Explain to her that simply put, a 100% relationship means you have 100% of the power and you can do whatever you want whenever you want including cheating on her and she must follow every command you give her or you will terminate the relationship immediately. Thats what it means to have 100% of the power.

Tell her that you will not change your mind for anything. Tell her that a 100% relationship is the only thing you will accept in life, and anything less than that you will not accept. Tell her she has a choice, she can either give you a 100% relationship or she is no longer your girlfriend. Tell her, the choice is hers to make

Tell her (if she agrees to the 100% relationship) that pretty much she is still allowed to do most of what she wants she can even talk to other guys, hangout with other guys, but tell her that the line stops there and if you ever find out she cheats on you you will terminate the relationship. Tell her it is a double standard and you dont care, but you are allowed to cheat on her and you will do it whenever you desire and its allowed because you have 100% of the power and you are the god in the relationship.

But let her know if she cheats on you just one time, one time only, you will break up with her immediately. Tell her you realize its a double standard and you dont care because as far as you are concerned, you are god and you dictate how reality will operate in the relationship.

Step 5) this is how womens minds operate. the more you treat them like trash, the more they love you. most mens problems come from feeling bad about it and starting to treat a hoe nice. once you treat a hoe nice her attraction for you diminishes

When you cheat on your GF, it actually makes her LIKE YOU MORE. Its the lack of "owning up to it" and trying to apologize for it that can make your GF see you as beta.

Apologizing for cheating and being sorry for your actions is beta. Thats the mistake most men make after they cheat

But if you cheat on your GF and actually own it and say "yeah i cheated on you slut, and ill do it again whenever i want you stupid dumb cuunt" it will actually make her love you more than ever before.

So that is how you put your GF in gear. cheat on her, and when she finds out, dont apologize for it. own it and be proud of it.

And if you do that properly, you can even take things a step further and approach levels of godlike alphaness. You can tell your GF that you have decided you will break up with her unless she gives you a 100% relationship (which is the pinnacle of alpha dominance over your own reality)

Step 6) and mission complete if you tell your girlfriend that she either must give you a 100% relationship or you will break up with her, she will literally become your mental slave.

She will become so attracted to your absolute aura of alpha energy that no other dudes will interest her.

Step 7) make sure to never console her emotional needs and never be a shoulder for her to cry on. let other guys do that for you. tell your girlfriend that you insist she lives her life and has other male friends other than you so she doesnt bother you all the time with her bullcrap nonsense

Step cool here is how conversations will look like between your GF and other men she has as friends

She will tell her friend "omg your not gonna believe this. my bf is such a jerk. He made me accept a relationship where he can cheat on me whenever he wants, but im not allowed to cheat on him"

Then her beta pussy friend will say ""wow omg that is so wrong. you shouldnt be treated like that. Are you serious he cheats on you and doesnt care and you put up with that. omg you deserve better girl""

then her beta pussy friend will say "you know. ill help you out if you need. your bf cheats on you you should get that bastard back. jus chill with me tonite"

then she will say "your a nice guy but... no im not ready to do that yet i still want to try and make things work. i dont want to do anything with you"

By you being ABSOLUTE ALPHA you will turn your GF's friends into the "beta friendzone chump" who she cries to about all her problems with her "jerk boyfriend".

and you can simply laugh your way all the way to the promise land. the way female minds work is the guy she wants to have sex with is the "jerk boyfriend", and that is what you will be, and you have nothing to worry about when shes hanging out with other guys because all she will do when shes hanging out with other guys is complain to them about how much of a jerk you are. But in the end she wont cheat on you because you will be the only man she is attracted to. Your girlfriend will just use other men as emotional shoulders to cry on, while its your diicck she ends up wanting at the end of the day

Step 9) I have just given you the red pill. whether you want to believe in the matrix, is up to you.
you sat down and wasted your time writing thix gibberish. Go and look for work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:17am On Dec 20, 2020
I should suppose you had a difficult childhood or have a possessive inclination. Typing nonsense

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2020
see as them dey wail

kikiki

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Titugirl(f): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
Only an unattractive,low self esteem,desperate ladies will stay with a cheat!!

True!

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 20, 2020
rubbish post

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by prettysassygirl(f): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2020
This might work for women with low self esteem. Total trash.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Babara1994(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2020
It works. Women love you when you treat them like trash. I remember how I regularly snubbed some ladies. The more I disregarded them the more they kept calling and checking on me.
Don't give them your money, don't return their calls, don't ever pick their calls; and they'd come begging for attention.
Guys, try it out!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Chevrolet076(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2020
the funny thing is this whole write up is how women behave,treat them like trash they'll treat you like gold.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by falcon01: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Treat em like shit they come running to you. Most importantly, be loaded you need cash not for them but for you, for yourself, to spend on yourself, to eat well dress well and spend well.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by DharmieDhrey(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2020
This works for someone who's got something great going on in his life. I mean, a guy who's got a high sexual market value, a nice ride or job, someone who is dominant and assertive and lastly someone who can make her go through emotional highs and lows so frequently. I'd say you went to the extreme although I agree with some of your points.
You shouldn't be too nice as this won't get girls sexually attracted to you but all the same, no one deserves to be emotionally tortured.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by mattmogan88: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2020
[s]
Heartlessbanker:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by chichima67791: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Well-crafted trashy postOnly girls with low SMVs will put up with such an abusive relationship. The redpill is not toxic masculinity.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by atheistandproud(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2020
Whilst OP is too extreme in his dealings.

I can confidently say that when a relationship gets boring, I invite my exes over to talk and gist and play.

The current madam instantly sits up and becomes hyper defensive. Catering to all my needs without question.

Sometimes you need to keep those old exes and FWBs around. Keep them visible. Keep them coming back. Not to cheat, but to scare the the shit outta your current mistress.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Shortyy(f): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2020
Women, I hope y'all are seeing the true color of men? An average Nigerian man is very toxic. Avoid them.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Holycity(f): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2020
worst post I have seen so far...
Guy you dey find attention...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Some of our men just lack sense honestly

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2020
Shortyy:
Women, I hope y'all are seeing the true color of men? An average Nigerian man is very toxic. Avoid them.
are you a lesbian?
Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Shortyy(f): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
are you a lesbian?

No I'm not.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2020
Shortyy:

No I'm not.
Then why you a man hater??
Re: How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. by Shortyy(f): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Then why you a man hater??

Lmao. I don't hate men. But I hate toxic masculinity. The post up there depicts toxic masculinity, and women need to be aware and avoid them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH: Intense Sunday Night Sex Video With Abuja Big Girl Leaked / Masturbation Has Distroyed My Dick Please Help!! / Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.