Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (25582 Views)

Poll: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?

Yes: 38% (19 votes)
No: 61% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?[/size]

Font size:    Published 26/03/2011 15:35:00 Sabella Ogbobode Abidde

7 hours 16 minutes ago

According to the Pew Research Center’s analysis of recent US Census’s demographic data, one-in-seven new marriages in the US are interracial or interethnic.
This number is stunning especially considering the fact that until forty-four years ago, interracial liaisons were unlawful in 16 or so states. And even in states were they were not proscribed, they were frowned upon. At the very least, such relationships and encounters conflicted with the social mores of several enclaves. It sounds silly now, but really, it was only in June 1967 that the U.S. Supreme Court, in Loving v. Virginia, knocked down the Virginia law that forbade whites from marrying blacks. In the intervening years, however, America has become more diverse than any other country in the industrialized world.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/seal_klum_585918167.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

The data in question seem not to separate Africans from the African-Americans and the general non-white pool. Therefore, one is unable to make statistically valid deductions as to why Africans, in greater numbers, are attracted to and are marrying white women. To be clear: this essay does not make any scientific statement or conclusion. I have only taken the liberty to make inferences from my years of cursory observations in and around several enclaves across the United States. What’s more, I have friends and friends of friends who have dated, dating, have married or are currently married to white and Hispanic women and women of Asian background. This essay, then, looks at why African men are attracted to non-African women. I have used white women to denote all non-African women from the US, Latin America, Europe and elsewhere. The question here is simple: why are African men into white women? What’s the attraction?
First is the liberal attitude of many African men. After several years of living in the US, some seems to have come to the conclusion that African women are simply too raw, unrefined and conservative. The alternative then becomes women who, in their opinion, are stylish, sassy and spunky and nontraditional.  They seek women who are liberal and with expansive worldview that fits with their new orbit. Second is the issue of the proverbial American dream. That is to say that the African immigrants are not much different from other immigrants who come to the US in search of the American dream. America, after all, is the land of endless possibilities. To get their feet inside the American door, therefore, some believe they needed an agreeable native to help them through this process (without which the American dream may become very difficult to achieve).
The third factor revolves around the issue of compatibility and companionship. The room-mate phenomenon where you test-drive a relationship is not very common in Africa. Some men and women feel trapped by such reality. In a society where trial-and-error relationships are not very common, couples may be subjected to a life of anguish should things go awry. But in the US, one could test-drive a relationship without long term commitment. This kind of arrangement gives the Africans the opportunity to explore alternatives. And this, they cannot easily and readily do, with African women.

In the movies and in magazines, most white women are depicted as sensual, sexual and alluring; and as creatures to be taken. These images, and the messages they send have not escaped the mind of a typical African male. Once in the U.S, all he wants is what he has for so long desired. He itches to poke, to bite and to lick the once forbidden fruit. In other words, the untouchable become touchable. For many African men, once they taste the white honey, they may never go back to the blackberry basket. And the fifth reason is this:  for some Africans, the mind altering sex is a standalone reason to want the white woman. The argument, as some have posited, is that most African women are bad at sex. Even terrible! Most, I am told, just lay there -- motionless. White women, the argument goes, makes a man think of things he shouldn’t be thinking about; thoughts he shouldn’t be having, and fantasies he shouldn’t be floating in.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/86936-are-african-men-marrying-more-white-women-because-they-are-better-in-bed.html
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2011
51% YES
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
White women are better than Nigerian women in bed?. Are you kidding me?. Are they better in everything? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2011
TIRED topic.
good s3x is all about the individuals involved i has nothing to do
with color. some of the men truly love the woman who happens to be white
and others for green cards/Male gold diggers.

WHY ARE PPL ESPECIALLY BLACK MEN SO EAGER TO DISRESPECT AND MISREPRESENT
BLACK WOMEN? WTF IS WRONG YOU ALL? WHY EVEN CREATE THIS 'ARTICLE' MUCH LESS POST IT
ON A FU[KING AFRICAN SITE? GROW UP! YOUR MOTHERS ARE AFRICAN WOMEN FOR FU[KS SAKE!
ARE U IMPLYING BECAUSE A AFRICAN/BLK WOMAN IS NOT AS GOOD IN BED THAT SHE IS NOT WORTHY?
IS THAT WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT S3X?? AND U CALL WOMEN SHALLOW! *SPITS*

4 Likes

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Goldieluks: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2011
Total ruuubisssh!!!!

fools,they marry them for the papers,they should stop getting it
twisted already.

i see they are only having a laff.

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2011
aloy/emeka:

White women are better than Nigerian women in bed?. Are you kidding me?. Are they better in everything?  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I guess u asked better in bed, so my reply is also related to bed.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

Total ruuubisssh!!!!

fools,they marry them for the papers,they should stop getting it
twisted already.

i see they are only having a laff.
So Seal also needed. pappers u 're a big joke.

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Goldieluks: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2011
Freiburger:

So Seal also needed. pappers u 're a big joke.

You are the bigger JOKE,

because,am speaking from a general point of view.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2011
Hell to yes. Though some Nigerian women are fuccking bed freak
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are the bigger JOKE,

because,am speaking from a general point of view.

So why 're u naming the men fools? what is wrong in saying one's opinion?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by HighChief4(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2011
**The fight is just starting**
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by eghost247(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2011
Subscribing to this thread
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by JJay2(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2011
so guys get married to girls JUST cos they're better in bed? d world is comin 2 an end! little wonder marriages dont last these days.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2011
^^ cool cool thank you.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2011
Damn Seal is UGLY AS bleep.  He got to be yoruba.

Marriage in itself has nothing to do with DUMB arse people.  Dumb people choose a partner based on artificiality and are surprised when the marriage does not work out.  The marriage in itself is not responsible for the parties involved and the true union of marriage is misplaced in today's society. 

There are only two types of kitty that I am aware of.   According to the men women either have good kitty or bad kitty.  BAD and GOOD kitty do NOT discriminate.  Men have complained black, white, yellow, and red women have bad kitty and praised black, white, yellow, and red women that have good kitty. 

Or could it be that ONLY THE WHITE WOMEN want these sorry arsed African men that are marrying these white women because they may be better in bed?  How can you compare different nationalities of pussies if you can't get anything but a white kitty? 

WOMP, WOMP

1 Like

Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Freiburger(m): 12:34am On Mar 27, 2011
J.Jay:

so guys get married to girls JUST cos they're better in bed? d world is comin 2 an end! little wonder marriages dont last these days.
Heaven knows that a rational man will never marry a wowan just coz she is good in bed, but if u ask me again "" are white girls better in bed''? i will say YES.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 27, 2011
Damn Seal is UGLY AS bleep.  He got to be yoruba.
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

[size=18pt]B.D.O.A[/size]
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Mar 27, 2011
Hey sis! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Goldieluks: 12:36am On Mar 27, 2011
Freiburger:

So why 're u naming the men fools? what is wrong in saying one's opinion?

who says,i named the men fools?
i was referring to those air heads who thinks most black African men, marry them out of love.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 27, 2011
lmao! hey Chima!!!!

giiiiirl I am no mo good! grin grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by 190: 12:41am On Mar 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

who says,i named the men fools?
i was referring to those air heads who thinks most black African men, marry them out of love.
cool cool
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Phate07(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2011
aloy/emeka:

[size=14pt]Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?[/size]

Font size:    Published 26/03/2011 15:35:00 Sabella Ogbobode Abidde

7 hours 16 minutes ago

According to the Pew Research Center’s analysis of recent US Census’s demographic data, one-in-seven new marriages in the US are interracial or interethnic.
This number is stunning especially considering the fact that until forty-four years ago, interracial liaisons were unlawful in 16 or so states. And even in states were they were not proscribed, they were frowned upon. At the very least, such relationships and encounters conflicted with the social mores of several enclaves. It sounds silly now, but really, it was only in June 1967 that the U.S. Supreme Court, in Loving v. Virginia, knocked down the Virginia law that forbade whites from marrying blacks. In the intervening years, however, America has become more diverse than any other country in the industrialized world.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/seal_klum_585918167.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

The data in question seem not to separate Africans from the African-Americans and the general non-white pool. Therefore, one is unable to make statistically valid deductions as to why Africans, in greater numbers, are attracted to and are marrying white women. To be clear: this essay does not make any scientific statement or conclusion. I have only taken the liberty to make inferences from my years of cursory observations in and around several enclaves across the United States. What’s more, I have friends and friends of friends who have dated, dating, have married or are currently married to white and Hispanic women and women of Asian background. This essay, then, looks at why African men are attracted to non-African women. I have used white women to denote all non-African women from the US, Latin America, Europe and elsewhere. The question here is simple: why are African men into white women? What’s the attraction?
First is the liberal attitude of many African men. After several years of living in the US, some seems to have come to the conclusion that African women are simply too raw, unrefined and conservative. The alternative then becomes women who, in their opinion, are stylish, sassy and spunky and nontraditional.  They seek women who are liberal and with expansive worldview that fits with their new orbit. Second is the issue of the proverbial American dream. That is to say that the African immigrants are not much different from other immigrants who come to the US in search of the American dream. America, after all, is the land of endless possibilities. To get their feet inside the American door, therefore, some believe they needed an agreeable native to help them through this process (without which the American dream may become very difficult to achieve).
The third factor revolves around the issue of compatibility and companionship. The room-mate phenomenon where you test-drive a relationship is not very common in Africa. Some men and women feel trapped by such reality. In a society where trial-and-error relationships are not very common, couples may be subjected to a life of anguish should things go awry. But in the US, one could test-drive a relationship without long term commitment. This kind of arrangement gives the Africans the opportunity to explore alternatives. And this, they cannot easily and readily do, with African women.

In the movies and in magazines, most white women are depicted as sensual, sexual and alluring; and as creatures to be taken. These images, and the messages they send have not escaped the mind of a typical African male. Once in the U.S, all he wants is what he has for so long desired. He itches to poke, to bite and to lick the once forbidden fruit. In other words, the untouchable become touchable. For many African men, once they taste the white honey, they may never go back to the blackberry basket. And the fifth reason is this:  for some Africans, the mind altering sex is a standalone reason to want the white woman. The argument, as some have posited, is that most African women are bad at sex. Even terrible! Most, I am told, just lay there -- motionless. White women, the argument goes, makes a man think of things he shouldn’t be thinking about; thoughts he shouldn’t be having, and fantasies he shouldn’t be floating in.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/86936-are-african-men-marrying-more-white-women-because-they-are-better-in-bed.html

This is pure crap. Black babes are better.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao! hey Chima!!!!

giiiiirl I am no mo good! grin grin

(singing Jordin Sparks Featuring Chris Brown "No Air"wink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(singing Jordin Sparks Featuring Chris Brown "No Air"wink grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao! im listening to my homeboy's rap. trying to tune you out!

lol "Mrs. bad influence" grin grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 12:59am On Mar 27, 2011
The email convention must have started again. grin grin

Yo OP! Did you get the answers you were looking for?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2011
Phate07:

This is pure crap. Black babes are better.

Do you have proof?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2011
Freiburger:

I guess u asked better in bed, so my reply is also related to bed.

Are you dating a white woman?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2011
It's the other way round, white women are marrying the african men wink grin
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 1:08am On Mar 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

WHY ARE PPL ESPECIALLY BLACK MEN SO EAGER TO DISRESPECT AND MISREPRESENT
BLACK WOMEN? WTF IS WRONG YOU ALL? WHY EVEN CREATE THIS 'ARTICLE' MUCH LESS POST IT
ON A FU[KING AFRICAN SITE? GROW UP! YOUR MOTHERS ARE AFRICAN WOMEN FOR FU[KS SAKE!
ARE U IMPLYING BECAUSE A AFRICAN/BLK WOMAN IS NOT AS GOOD IN BED THAT SHE IS NOT WORTHY?
IS THAT WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT S3X?? AND U CALL WOMEN SHALLOW! *SPITS*
[/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxcXPDREIl4
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by Phate07(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2011

Do u need proof?
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by aloyemeka1: 1:09am On Mar 27, 2011
Phate07:

Do u need proof?

You must have some proof to back up your claim that black women are better than white women in bed. All I know is that black women tend to be louder than white women.
Re: Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote by MrsChima(f): 1:13am On Mar 27, 2011
Are you saying that white women are like a mouse in bed?   undecided undecided

Seun, can we please have MORE facial expressions! Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.