Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please (3431 Views)

Ebenebe Residents Trooped Into Blord's House For Christmas Gifts (Pictures) / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 5:43am On Dec 20, 2020
EDITED NOTE.. GIVEAWAY IS OVER... BUT THE FREE CLASS IS ON....TAKE ADVANTAGE TODAY!!! YOU CAN REACH US VIA WH ATSAP 09025825888

OVERALL VIEW FOR THE GIVE AWAY:
THE DATA GIFT HAS BEEN SENT OUT EXCEPT FOR THESE, WHICH WE COULD NOT CONFIRM.
08138317***: We called and number not picked
+2349076976***: We called number switched off
+2348032133***: We called number switched off

FOR GIFT NUMBERS 1 AND 3. INTERESTED NUMBERS ARE ALREADY ADDED TO THE WHATSAPP GROUPS AS PROMISED.
IN ANY CASE YOU CAN CHECK UP WITH 09025825888
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

If you know me and my husband, you would had known that we are always happy and excited to give especially knowledge to others, because we ourselves are the product of help. I am also aware that all the people that are made in this world were helped, either by information help or monetry help.

Here today till the ending of this year. I will be in charge of the giveaways. I will list what the give away will be on here. Nairaland had been a source of inspiration and 90% here are Nigerians, therefore i will be indirectly gifting my brothers and sisters.

There will be 3 gifts from which you can choose from and i will state them, but please do not drop any email or phone number, because i would not want this post banned (i am used to the bans though) but what you will do is simple.. put your contact on your signature and i will use that to contact you as i will be in the comment reading.

On a daily basis, i will edit in total how many each that had been chosen, till this year runs over by Gods grace.

GIFT 1
1. FREE KNOWLEDGE FREE EBOOKS FREE TUTORIAL (topics covered)
*Digital marketing
*Social media marketing
*Start an online business
*Make sure customers find you online
*Expand a business to other countries
*career development
*data tech
*make customers find you online
*Promote your businesses free
*How to leverage on youtube for business success
*Promote your business with content
*Whatsapp marketing
*Understand customer needs and online behavior
*Affiliate marketing for begineers
*New niched Amazon kindle publishing
*Freelancing for freebies
*Land your next job

Understand the basics of code and so on......You can also tell me what you want to learn and i will see if i have the ebook, i have 1057 ebooks written by me as we speak.

GIFT 2...
There is a daily give away of 1g data on African Giants youtube channel. (you can win daily just by learning money making online there.. you can check that out by searching on youtube (make money online african giants)
But on here i will be giving 5g daily (1g per person till 30th of this month)

GIFT 3
Get recharged... This i will be handing out to people who are willing to join my whatsapp class which is free with all ebooks free as well. If you choose this then i and hubby will be tutor you till you are an African giant with heavy pockets.

Like i said if you make known your choice i will message you. and please i will be showing proofs on here as we go on and if you win as well please deem it nice to come here to say it. because i have been on Nairaland since 2008 and i know the mentality here, please no spoil my husband name or my own small name biko.

Our dream is to impact and train 100,000 Nigerians for free and now we are just around 8,000.
If you are thinking what is in this for us, setting a dream and hitting it is our priority which you can help us achieve while people are getting blessed with knowledge and finance as we proceed on the journey. You can help share this post so that a lot of people will see it.

Cheers and happy Christmas and New year in advance

EDITED: TODAY 22ND DECEMBER, 2020 IS THE FIRST BATCH OF THE GIVEAWAY. PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMARK ON THIS PAGE WHEN YOU GET THE ORDERED GIFT. AND PLEASE LET US DELETE NUMBERS TO THOSE THAT SENT IT ON THE THREAD, I WOULD BE SO UNHAPPY IF THIS THREAD IS TAMPERED WITH.

SUMMARY
GIFT 1: 1
GIFT 2: 3
GIFT 3: 16

EDITED TODAY 24TH DECEMBER,2020.
SUMMARY
GIFT 1: 3
GIFT 2: 3
GIFT 3: 15

EDITED TODAY 29th DECEMBER 2020
1. There was a skip because i was barred from commenting, i really do not know why but i am so happy i am here to finish up the process.
2. SUMMARY
GIFT 1: 3
GIFT 2: 0
GIFT 3: 12

EDITED TODAY 30TH DECEMBER 2020
SUMMARY
GIFT 1:0
GIFT 2: 2
GIFT 3: 7

REMEMBER THE 30TH DECEMBER (TOMMOROW THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END BY 12 NOON SO WE CAN GIVE OUT AND ALSO PREPARE FOR THE NEW YEAR.
GOD BLESS ALL YOUR HUSTLE

TOTAL SUMMARY GIVEAWAY.
GIFT 1: 7
GIFT 2: 8
GIFT 3: 50

HERE IS THE END OF THE GIVEAWAY AS WE HAVE COLLATED BASED ON THE INFORMATION WE HAVE. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

2 Likes

Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by walyx(m): 6:04am On Dec 20, 2020
good morning, it's fortunate to be here at ryt time. God bless. waiting......
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 6:07am On Dec 20, 2020
walyx:
good morning, it's fortunate to be here at ryt time. God bless. waiting......
please choose a gift between 1-3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Cutecharlz(m): 6:18am On Dec 20, 2020
Greetings, this is indeed a good timing for me. I choose Gift number 3. My number is 08068271663. Add me up on the whatapp group. God bless and enrich your family. Remain blessed
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Peak11(m): 6:21am On Dec 20, 2020
So glad to be on this thread and many thanks to the creator of the thread for her willingness to be a blessing to others.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Yemluvkid(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Good morning... I'm honoured to be here. I'm interested in number 3. Thanks you
081.68.63.84 15
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by invinzible1: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2020
hellomosquito:
If you know me and my husband, you would had known that we are always happy and excited to give especially knowledge to others, because we ourselves are the product of help. I am also aware that all the people that are made in this world were helped, either by information help or monetry help.

Here today till the ending of this year. I will be in charge of the giveaways. I will list what the give away will be on here. Nairaland had been a source of inspiration and 90% here are Nigerians, therefore i will be indirectly gifting my brothers and sisters.

There will be 3 gifts from which you can choose from and i will state them, but please do not drop any email or phone number, because i would not want this post banned (i am used to the bans though) but what you will do is simple.. put your contact on your signature and i will use that to contact you as i will be in the comment reading.

On a daily basis, i will edit in total how many each that had been chosen, till this year runs over by Gods grace.

GIFT 1
*Digital marketing
*Social media marketing
*career development
*data tech
*Whatsapp marketing
*Land your next job

Understand the basics of code and so on......You can also tell me what you want to learn and i will see if i have the ebook, i have 1057 ebooks written by me as we speak.

GIFT 2...
There is a daily give away of 1g data on African Giants youtube channel. (you can win daily just by learning money making online there.. you can check that out by searching on youtube (make money online african giants)

GIFT 3
Get recharged... This i will be handing out to people who are willing to join my whatsapp class which is free with all ebooks free as well. If you choose this then i and hubby will be tutor you till you are an African giant with heavy pockets.

Like i said if you make known your choice i will message you. and please i will be showing proofs on here as we go on and if you win as well please deem it nice to come here to say it. because i have been on Nairaland since 2008 and i know the mentality here, please no spoil my husband name or my own small name biko.

Our dream is to impact and train 100,000 Nigerians for free and now we are just around 8,000.
If you are thinking what is in this for us, setting a dream and hitting it is our priority which you can help us achieve while people are getting blessed with knowledge and finance as we proceed on the journey. You can help share this post so that a lot of people will see it.

Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Peak11:
So glad to be on this thread and many thanks to the creator of the thread for her willingness to be a blessing to others.
I am glad you are here. please choose a number from gift 1-3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Peak11(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2020
hellomosquito:

I am glad you are here. please choose a number from gift 1-3
I need data to stay online so I will opt for option 2 but if you can add me to your whatsapp mentoring group, I will appreciate it.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Robertzini: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Wow nice I would love to be added to your WhatsApp group 07036321257
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2020
invinzible1:

i cannot find your details
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by invinzible1: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2020
hellomosquito:

i cannot find your details
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by At10tion: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
hellomosquito:

GIFT 1
*Digital marketing
*Social media marketing
*career development
*data tech
*Whatsapp marketing
*Land your next job

GIFT 2...

GIFT 3

Gift 3.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Escodeb(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gift 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by nagod5(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gift 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by victorlekan(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by Jbytes(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by vpaymoney(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by akata1: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
God bless you and your husband.. I choose 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by miftaudeen(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
God bless you. I choosed 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by ayomilore: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gift 3.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by dking123: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
I have obeyed, no 3 Will be fine.thanks
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by adelafe2019: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
God bless you. l choose no. 2. zero 9 zero76976862
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by adelafe2019: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
l choose no. 2. God bless you. zero 9 zero76976862
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by franashi(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good evening, glad to be here. God bless you abundantly. I chose gift 1.thank you
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by FynBoyPlentyMon: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good evening. God bless you for your good works here I choose gift 3.
08089189670 WhatsApp
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
franashi:
Good evening, glad to be here. God bless you abundantly. I chose gift 1.thank you
PLEASE DROP FOR ME ON YOUR SIGNATURE YOUR EMAIL
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
At10tion:
Gift 3.
Please update your signature with your Number, so i can see it
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Escodeb:
Gift 3
nagod5:
Gift 3
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jbytes:
Re: Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please by hellomosquito(f): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
vpaymoney:
Good evening. Please update your signature with your Number, so i can see it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Palmpay Android Pos And How To Get It / The House Of A Columbian Drug Lord After A Raid. (3) / Forex Trading On Saturday:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.