Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) (28487 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by TMSMedia: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Moment Of Tears of Joy As Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Parents (Photos)

It was a time of thanksgiving and tears of joy as the Kankara schoolboys who were released by their captors, reunited with their parents, IgbereTV reports.

The schoolboys were abducted on December 11 and after six days, were released on Thursday, December 17.

The parents couldn't contain their joy as they wept and offered thanks to God for reuniting them with their children.

See photos of them reuniting with their parents.

https://igberetvnews.com/1375991/moment-tears-joy-kankara-schoolboys-reunite-parents-photos/

5 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by TMSMedia: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2020
More

3 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by TMSMedia: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2020
See

4 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Valuetap01: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by chinjo(m): 6:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Buhari is the greatest comedian of the year.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by oyin44: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2020
As painful as it is, Na only this country wey l often hear say mass kidnapping dey happen. These are sad reflections which must remain a source of guilt and shame to we Nigerians.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by BigSarah(f): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2020
These writers are so amateurish, I loved the chibok play better... I don't buy this one or dapchi's

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by majamajic(m): 6:36am On Dec 20, 2020
Who directed this movie ?

22 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by longetivity(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2020
North is fooling around grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Realtord43: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Display of mediocrity and clout for thf govt

22 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Azmanaty: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2020
Staged fake shit

14 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2020
let's for once be happy for this parents

I don't care if it was acted or not
that's their own problem if they allowed govt to play politics with their own kids but trust me FG didn't play them along

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by YorubaMod(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2020
Everything in this quantry is about the north, mtcheewww.

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2020
Since the script was a failure, they have resulted to using fake tears to cajole the gullible.

Of course those children were taken away by masari and his bandits team to excursion

4 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2020
BigSarah:
These writers are so amateurish, I loved the chibok play better... I don't buy this one or dapchi's
That's because it's a stale repetition.

Abike Dabiri didn't even help matters when she gave the conclusion before the script played out

17 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by GMBuhari: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2020
obviously everyone got paid

During the time of Jonathan, boko had lots of brand new hilux, i won't dispute the fact that it may be easy for them to move the girls, but now your telling me boko haram is decimated but they manage to raid and kidnap 300+ students using what exactly ? Okada ? no gunshot , nobody resisted them and got hs brains blown out ?

Must be nice version of Boko haram

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by princemillla(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2020
Glory be to God Almighty.

Alas!! The kidnapping still continue, any parent who still allow his or hers wards to go back to that school then it's finished.

Come to think of it, aside from YAHOO YAHOO AND BANDIT which other business sell faster

3 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2020
princemillla:

Alas!! The kidnapping still continue, any parent who still allow his or hers wards to go back to that school then it's finished.

Come to think of it, aside from YAHOO YAHOO AND BANDIT which other business sell faster
Yahoo Yahoo no even fast reach banditry o, (so long as you are a northern Muslim buhari would be the one to pay you ransome himself).

Very soon the few southern kidnappers would start going north since it is the families of victims that negotiate peanut while Buhari opens national treasury for quota "kidnap" victims

2 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by GMBuhari: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2020
Even you baff 100k soap , yahoo can't give you 4M pound in 3 days

Yahoo can not cashout like this , ko possible
princemillla:

4 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by princemillla(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2020
Mikehot:
l

J K L M N O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by omowolewa: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2020
The terrorist has achieved their aims. Most of those children would want to go to school for now.

Calling terrorist bandit is the beginning of the lies

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2020
PopSmoke:
let's for once be happy for this parents

I don't care if it was acted or not
that's their own problem if they allowed govt to play politics with their own kids but trust me FG didn't play them along
You don't care if the fg has crafted a pattern to perpetually drain the resources of this country through stage kidnaps that doesn't get investigated

You don't care how it empowers a full blown welfare package to those looking for short cut to wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2020
GMBuhari:
Even you baff 100k soap , yahoo can't give you 4M pound in 3 days

Yahoo can not cashout like this , ko possible
it is buhari gateway to empower quota northerners as overnight billionaires

Any group can come up and demand ransome

4 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by ggood: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2020
crocodile tears, look at them wearing Agbada to welcome them. See one carrying a plate of rice

3 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by blamingthedevil: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thank God
God bless President Buhari
Good bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God punish wailers and PDP

4 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Meow meow
Re: Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) by gurunlocker: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Let election holds tomorrow, Bubu will still win with all the atrocities going on in the country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate / Buhari Desperate To Distract Attention From G-7 Snub - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.