Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? (19719 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by unmask: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2021
jmoore:

Bestiality folks were created by God.

Rapists, created by God too.

See how ridiculous your reason is.
just to put yours in perspective.

Is a gay person hurting anyone?
Is a rapist hurting anyone?

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Akuruoulo:
ARE U ANGRY ?
...You know I can never be angry , no human can make me angry ask eastornprince or light099

The real anger is watching dead born again christians burn in fire created for them by Satan aka yahweh , but you still hear those alive praising Satan in various churches
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2021
Olatlaccon:
Are u Christian or not?
Stay focused please on the subject matter and get to grips with it angry angry angry
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Scientists(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2021
BlackManta:

Are you implying that scientists were lying when they said rats carry Lassa fever

So wetin dey cause Lassa fever

Cuz everytime Lassa fever breaks out it is always in an environment infested with rats undecided

So if it is not rats, what is it

SCIENTISTS CREATED LASSER VIRUS AND ITS BROTHERS. THOSE ANIMALS ARE JUST VECTORS
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by gregyboy(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
What the heck, what your evidence that I am?

You havent a Scooby Doo what you are letting yourself in to talk about, lmso

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4726054_cartoon2day_jpeg056c80ba1c709eea90db604609d0b6b7
In Naija, full blown hypocrisy is the order of the day

What exactly is detestable in the act and why is it according to you detestable?

That government law is an ass

I have not in my life ever had a sexual attraction or fancy of a male and I am not ever to go. I am satisfied with the beautifully toned, fearfully and wonderfully made curvaceous God's pièce de résistance

"1Then the LORD said to Moses,
2“Tell the Israelites, ‘Any Israelite or foreigner living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the land are to stone him.
3And I will set My face against that man and cut him off from his people, because by giving his offspring to Molech, he has defiled My sanctuary and profaned My holy name.
4And if the people of the land ever hide their eyes and fail to put to death the man who gives one of his children to Molech,
5then I will set My face against that man and his family and cut off from among their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves with Molech.
"
- Leviticus 20:1-5

Go over Leviticus 20:13, by reading it contextually, thoughtfully and carefully. Dont overlook the Leviticus 20:1-5 part that I have helped you reproduced above to see, lmso. This practice mentioned in that Leviticus 20 chapter and the misinterpreted Leviticus 20:13, in its entirety, is/are still being modern times practised, specifically in places like India, as in meaning even, today

You fucking gay Bleep off fagg0t

I pray all children to be gay too
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

Your Christ should give his life to me instead, how 'bout that?
April 2020
A great pastor once said in a thread Jesus will come n take his people by june 2020

November 2020 no Jesus came fort
And he said jesus told him that ,everyone hasn't given their lives to him ,so he shall postpone his coming
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/414#97301893
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2021
gregyboy:
[s]You fucking gay Bleep off fagg0t

I pray all children to be gay too[/s]
Hav you heard of the Boomerang repercussion, hmm? How about there is power in the mouth and tongue.

gayboy or is it gregyboy, you call yourself, here is my free refresher Bible 101 lesson and fyi for you, there is something called the "boomerang repercussion" effect. Now, listen and re-learn this real good, which is that, you never wish for someone what you wouldn't wish yourself, and that is because of this same thing known as the "boomerang repercussion" effect. Dont ever, say it is an error, which carries a curse, because whatever is initiated, allowed to roll off your fingers to type, so shall it boomerang back to the sender, in that all that you fear about all your children to be gay, will surely come to pass, lmso
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Sleekfingers: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Priests, nuns and monks are servants of God, they lead and guide people to the way of God.

Many priests, nun and monks are leaders, some are doctors, nurses and researchers, they add value to human life.

Between, you can not compare a priest, nun or a mock who surrendered his life to the work of God to homosexuals who are corrupted by sexual perversion and something against nature

are there no gay doctors, philanthropists ? Just to mention a few......

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by kingxsamz(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:

April 2020
A great pastor once said in a thread Jesus will come n take his people by june 2020

November 2020 no Jesus came fort
And he said jesus told him that ,everyone hasn't given their lives to him ,so he shall postpone his coming
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/414#97301893

grin grin
Just like Pastor Chris who said the world will end ten years from now.

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...You know I can never be angry , no human can make me angry ask eastornprince or light099

The real anger is watching dead born again christians burn in fire created for them by Satan aka yahweh , but you still hear those alive praising Satan in various churches
HOW IS SATAN YAHWEH ?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Akuruoulo:
SO, U ABANDONED HUSBANDSNATCHAS ACCOUNT ?
... Yes this one isn't even mine
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:

WHAT ARE U EVEN SAYING ?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:
... Yes this one isn't even mine
HAHAHAHA, WHO IS THE OWNER ?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
What the heck, what your evidence that I am?

You havent a Scooby Doo what you are letting yourself in to talk about, lmso

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4726054_cartoon2day_jpeg056c80ba1c709eea90db604609d0b6b7
In Naija, full blown hypocrisy is the order of the day

What exactly is detestable in the act and why is it according to you detestable?

That government law is an ass

I have not in my life ever had a sexual attraction or fancy of a male and I am not ever to go. I am satisfied with the beautifully toned, fearfully and wonderfully made curvaceous God's pièce de résistance

"1Then the LORD said to Moses,
2“Tell the Israelites, ‘Any Israelite or foreigner living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the land are to stone him.
3And I will set My face against that man and cut him off from his people, because by giving his offspring to Molech, he has defiled My sanctuary and profaned My holy name.
4And if the people of the land ever hide their eyes and fail to put to death the man who gives one of his children to Molech,
5then I will set My face against that man and his family and cut off from among their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves with Molech.
"
- Leviticus 20:1-5

Go over Leviticus 20:13, by reading it contextually, thoughtfully and carefully. Dont overlook the Leviticus 20:1-5 part that I have helped you reproduced above to see, lmso. This practice mentioned in that Leviticus 20 chapter and the misinterpreted Leviticus 20:13, in its entirety, is/are still being modern times practised, specifically in places like India, as in meaning even, today

Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by kingxsamz(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Image123:

You'll do same too if you're to point the gun so stop being an hypocrite. Would you employ that righteousness guy you loathe or some fanatic that would blow up your office to the glory of his god?

Lol, of course I would employ that Righteousness guy, irrespective of his beliefs.
As long as he leaves his religious beliefs at the door and doesn't turn my work place into a church. Same way I won't be employed by someone and go around telling people about my unbelief. Don't think everyone is like you.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2021
jmoore:

Rape, bestiality and homosexuality are all sins.

You are the one that is too far away from being smart.

You are looking for consent in bestiality? Use any of your sister or daughter for an experiment, let her get naked and present herself to a male dog on heat, let's see if she won't be fu**** by the dog.

A 13yr old girl is NOT capable of consent when it comes to sex no matter who initiated it.
The smartest animal is not as smart as a 10yr!
Therefore animals are NOT capable of consent no matter who initiates it.
You get the point now?

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Olatlaccon(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Stay focused please on the subject matter and get to grips with it angry angry angry
It was just a question and it ain't my place to judge anybody...we live in a free world everybody with his/her dealings and are answerable to their creator cos we were definitely created by God whether we believe it or not
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by criuze(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2021
tobechi74:
Yes
Son: what does the Bible teach about homosexuality and masturbation.

Dad: I do not know and I do not care to know

Son: But you are a Christian

Dad: yes, A Christian who follows the teaching of Jesus. Christ alone and not the Bible.

Son; But Bible contains Jesus teaching

Dad: true. It also contains the teaching of Paul,the teaching of Moses , the teaching of Elijah and many other teaching. As a Christian, I accept the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Son: Ok, Now what did Jesus teach about masturbation and homosexuality.

Dad: Jesus never mentioned any of them literally but he showed us with illaustration how to treat those whose views are different from ours.

Child: How?

Dad: He never condemned the adultrous woman, he visited tax collectors, he dined with sinners. He showered them with love.

Son : does that mean they won’t go to hell?

Dad: would you derive Joy in Watching your loved one in hell?

Son: No I won’t

Dad: good.

Dad: sex is a way of expressing Love. There are different stages of love. The first is love directed to oneself. A child grows up loving himself.Using sexual analogy, the child derives Joy playing with his body, his genital. Jesus said Love thyself.

Son : hmm

Dad: The second is Love of similar specie.The child begins to extend the love to those of closest to him+ family, friend,tribe etc. A boy plays with a boy.A girl plays with a girl. Using sexual analogy, this is homosexual. Christ preached Love your neighbor.

Son : I see

Dad: The third stage of love is where one loves those different from oneself .Jesus said Love your enemy.your enemy is your opponent, opposite,one with a different view. Sexually, one is attracted to the gender different from him.A boy is attracted to a girl and vice-versa.

Son :

Dad: One who hates masturbators and homosexuals and love heterosexual is no different from one who loves others over himself and his peers.Such person is in a third stage of love.

Son : which is the best.

Dad: All of the above.The fourth type. The pansexual. The attraction to all . Self, male, and female. It is universal love. Agape love. Love without condition.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/20/a-christian-dad-and-son-conversation-on-homosexuality/amp/

son: do we also love our pet animals

dad: yes of course

son: do you fu-ck our bingo dog and fowls to show them love, daddy na wao

if must fuc-k everything to show love, daddy you're worst that a pervert

love is pure and undefiled just as its divine source is pure and undefiled

better ask God to help lift you above these nonsense and escape the risk of hell
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by MuttleyLaff: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:
Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?
lexy2014 , my dear beloved new found friend and bro, lmso, I dont mind being Bob the Builder. I am more than happy to iron sharpen iron edify a brother, because a candle doesn't lose light from lightning another candle but what I see displayed on here, is nothing other than, a sense of entitlement, wanting something, without so much having anything to do with any heavy lifting work and/or pushes first, by yourself. It is a common, pitiful lazybones, despairing trend and not good at all sight to behold. I wasn't handed anything to pick, on the surface nor on a platter of gold, or with almost no effort to dig and dig deeper on my side

Here is the point I am making, lexy2014. Fyi, midwives, assist in pushing, to help, to bring out. Midwives don't deliver, its the mother, while doing the pushes, who in fact, does the actual delivery by herself, with the midwife, acting as cheerleader, encouraging the mother to be, to take in deep breaths, give more hard and hard pushes. The midwife doesnt pluck a baby out of thin air, but she hands back to the brand newly mother, after the baby's being briefly cleaned up, the successfully safe delivered hale and hearty baby she, all by herself pushed out, after so many deep breaths, grunts, grimaces, deep hard pushes and harder pushes attempts.

lexy2014, do not laissez-faire those verses in Leviticus nor any other similar elsewhere, but push the latch, to open the hood/bonnet, lift it up fully and safely propped for you to now next, 2 Timothy 2:15 start to look underneath the hood and see inside exactly, specifically and precisely what the verse Leviticus 20:13 is talking about, lmso.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Sleekfingers: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
BoboNogoDie:

Only a deranged miserable and frustrated sick BASTARD will continue to defend gays.
Homosexuality is a pathological psychological and neurological disease.
All gays needs medical attention.

In Nigeria, we hate gays with passion. People even haunt and kill gays because we detest the act.
The government will even jail you for fourteen fuckǐng years with hard labour.
If you're a gay, you better repent and seek medical attention because you get caught up with... A word is enough for the wise....

oga speak for yourself and your dumb nigerians......who are the WE? I don't hate gays.....as a matter of fact, i have them as friends.....i have a friend living in lekki with his partner....they got married in the states....now they reside in nigeria......come to my neighbourhood in ikeja , GRA.....there are countless gay couples living here....nobody give a shit....

Go to banana island, lekki, festac, victorIa island, ikoyi....and talk these thrash or do anyhow...because u don't like gay ....if dem no go gun u down....there is a bar in ikeja....where gays freely kiss themselves...who give a shit....i do go there too...everybody dey mind their business....if them born u well go to the bar....and display your stupidity......if them no go beat u to death

2 Likes

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Olatlaccon(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
pyro62:

You cannot make heaven operating with your senses. You better give your life to Christ and let God give you his life. It's the best decision you would ever make in your life. The time is short.
So he should listen to whatever his pastor tells him? even if the pastor was wrong? religion must be practiced with common sense so you won't be deceived by sweet talk from your pastor cos pastors are also human being who makes mistakes

1 Like

Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Homosexuals have no place in Christianity. If they love “God” so much, they should create their own God and worship it.

As long as Christianity is concerned, all homosexuals will burn in hell.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by yahmaid04(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yes, Take them up in the air and turned beneath the soil.
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by almarthins(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
DropsMic:
When i was in primary school there was this dude in my class every guy hated because he was feline in nature and would prefer to play ten ten with the girls than play police and thief with us guys. We all thought he'd wasn't normal.. Anyways in 2014/2015 the dude cane out and that was when i understood his behavior in primary school.

That was when it dawned on me... God created them that way. Just like he created some people blind, some lame, some so dumb that they can't coin two sentences on a public forum without adding insult, some as imbeciles, some ladies with more testosterone than oestrogen etc... So.. Yes they will make heaven... As long as their heart is pure.

**MODIFIED*** I JUST NEED TO ADD THIS BECAUSE IT'S WHAT I BELIEVE**

IF GOD DECIDES TO JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THE RULES IN THE BIBLE.. ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN (Math 5:28 — But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.) NOBODY GO ENTER HEAVEN... ATLEAST NOBODY BORN IN THE 20TH CENTURY DOWN TO WHEN THE WORLD ENDS WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

Na just fact. Only someone who has the bad habit of lying to himself would disagree... So make we free all this sin talk and just live our best lives by embracing happiness, doing good, loving our neighbors as we love ourselves, and embracing the humanity in us.

The day I saw a she goat chasing another shegoat climbing on top like a he goat. I knew certain things defy explanation. When men slept, the enemy came to sow weeds among Dem. Just a family I knew all the children na thief. Would you say God created thieves too?
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
lexy2014 , my dear beloved new found friend and bro, lmso, I dont mind being Bob the Builder. I am more than happy to iron sharpen iron edify a brother, because a candle doesn't lose light from lightning another candle but what I see displayed on here, is nothing other than, a sense of entitlement, wanting something, without so much having anything to do with any heavy lifting work and/or pushes first, by yourself. It is a common, pitiful lazybones, despairing trend and not good at all sight to behold. I wasn't handed anything to pick, on the surface nor on a platter of gold, or with almost no effort to dig and dig deeper on my side

Here is the point I am making, lexy2014. Fyi, midwives, assist in pushing, to help, to bring out. Midwives don't deliver, its the mother, while doing the pushes, who in fact, does the actual delivery by herself, with the midwife, acting as cheerleader, encouraging the mother to be, to take in deep breaths, give more hard and hard pushes. The midwife doesnt pluck a baby out of thin air, but she hands back to the brand newly mother, after the baby's being briefly cleaned up, the successfully safe delivered hale and hearty baby she, all by herself pushed out, after so many deep breaths, grunts, grimaces, deep hard pushes and harder pushes attempts.

lexy2014, do not laissez-faire those verses in Leviticus nor any other similar elsewhere, but push the latch, to open the hood/bonnet, lift it up fully and safely propped for you to now next, 2 Timothy 2:15 start to look underneath the hood and see inside exactly, specifically and precisely what the verse Leviticus 20:13 is talking about, lmso.

All these things u have said haven't in anyway answered d simple question I asked:

"Since u have read Leviticus 20:13 contextually, how does Leviticus 20:1-5 explain Leviticus 20:13 with regards d subject of homosexuality?"
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Godszilla: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yes he gave serial killers free reign to go on a rampage uncontrolled and they will be accountable for their sins
olujosh301:

God created humans and gave them freewill and everyone would be accountable for his or her works

Read 1 corinthians 6:9
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by gregyboy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Hav you heard of the Boomerang repercussion, hmm? How about there is power in the mouth and tongue.

gayboy or is it gregyboy, you call yourself, here is my free refresher Bible 101 lesson and fyi for you, there is something called the "boomerang repercussion" effect. Now, listen and re-learn this real good, which is that, you never wish for someone what you wouldn't wish yourself, and that is because of this same thing known as the "boomerang repercussion" effect. Dont ever, say it is an error, which carries a curse, because whatever is initiated, allowed to roll off your fingers to type, so shall it boomerang back to the sender, in that all that you fear about all your children to be gay, will surely come to pass, lmso

I see you an hell of a psycho,

A psychotic gay.....
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by Goldenfinger5(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
PericomaNwankwo:
Homosexuality is just one of the beauties of creation, it's just one of the beauties of millions of years of reproduction. 7 billion humans, yet you expect them all to be straight?? Between you and homosexuals, who is abnormal??

The problem with religious people is they think they are Godlier than God.....mad people everywhere!!!

The same people that wrote the people and established doctrines have made amendments to accommodate homosexuality. Progressive nations have homosexuals as presidents and vice presidents.....if you are in this digital age and you think homosexuality is evil, trust me you are still stuck in redundant dementia...

This is no judgement but hell awaits all who refuse to change even after hearing the true counsel of God. You won't escape hell if you choose to ignore cos all that you wrote is total nonsense. May God help you
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by SisterFire(f): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The reality is this, homosexuality is not African, but when some weak minded Africans goes to the west, they are corrupted by the act, he or she is brainwashed, these people engages in the act and then unknowingly gets Hiv, they return to Africa and starts spreading it.

The spread of Hiv in Africa has something to do with the collapse of the health systems
you see how u confuse urself,
THAT SHOWS COLLAPSE OF HEALTH SYSTEMS IS KILLING AFRICANS NOT SEXUAL SINS
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by gregyboy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...shut up Yahweh might hate gayism but his son Jesus is the king of all gays

Can you imagine the nonsense you type, Jesus is gay....

Lol, some people are mad in this forum, i guess you aint the on dp
Re: Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? by gregyboy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=PericomaNwankwo post=97907053][/quote]

You be fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria / The 9 Supernatural Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.