Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Satisfy A Woman And Make Her To Love You More. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Satisfy A Woman And Make Her To Love You More. (436 Views)

How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed And Make Her Cum / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Satisfy A Woman And Make Her To Love You More. by Allsingles: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Loving a woman has to do with so many task and that includes the one on the bedroom, kitchen and outside the home.
Discover how to satisfy your woman and she will submit to you, love you and appreciate you more in her life because of...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/12/how-to-satisfy-woman-and-make-her-to-be.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Satisfy A Woman And Make Her To Love You More. by ahnie: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Stop decieving yourself...you can never satisfy a woman....cox we're insatiable it's our nature.

4 Likes

Re: How To Satisfy A Woman And Make Her To Love You More. by SlurUsername1: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Do people still do this rubbish these days?
Since I became a member of Nairaland, I have never come across a thread that reads thus "How to satisfy a man...".
This is bluepilled shit and like the lady above clarifed, women are insatiable.
Men with value don't care to satisfy women because they're unreliable, insatiable beings incapable of showing gratitude.
Men with values are always in charge And women try to please and satisfy them instead.
As long as she's not footing your bills, NEVER try to satisfy her.
You can only get maximum satisfaction from pleasing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Satisfy A Woman And Make Her To Love You More. by Nanaborga(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2020
So you think say I come this life just to make a woman love me , when she nor be queen of England or any daughter of the English royal family , shuoooooo

Nigeria girls will love and worship you when you have a lot of money , money , money , I mean a whole lot of it , I don’t even want a ladies love because I know it’s all fake , my mama , my sisters , and my daughter love is enough for me , I won’t go extra miles just to make a lady find me attractive or pleasing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Want Peace In 2021? Do This(picture)... / Sad! Man Dies Of Heart Attack After His Wife Told Him Her FCMB Boss Owns ‘their’ / Do You Believe She Was A Man? He Became A Complete Woman Without Any Trace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.