Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug (49713 Views)

DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by joxxy01(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
I will advice all the northern Christians to vacate the north... let the core northerners keep taking arms against them selves... Let them govern them selves. Let see how far they will go since they have succeed in accommodating their fellow fulan herdsmen and refusing to tag them terrorist..

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Lawly: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
The terrorist journalist contradicts himself and the intention of the terrorist tagged bandits.
He said the fulanis were cheated with gang-ups wherein their cows were rusttled.
At the later parts, he said that they are tired of kidnapping and rustling of cows and now want peace.
You see these fulanis are taking the country for a ride bcs they feel their extremist brother is in power.
Very chilling and comforting to learn that the Hausas do not support their criminalities and are defending themselves as well so that the fulanis who don't want others to have peace should not have peace either.

5 Likes

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Blankstare(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
This is the end

The end of the north is coming

Mark these words indeed

Northern theocracy is a civilization that started with Dan fodio, now it is eaten itself from within. As the saying goes ' civilization rises and fall' . Thank God the Yoruba are awake.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Islie:

…’How Fulani herders/local farmers’ conflict degenerated into kidnapping, killings’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/i-saw-over-1000-bandits-carrying-ak-47-rifles-some-under-the-influence-of-drug/

Lalasticlala

So the 'bandits' are.essentially Fulani ex-herders.

Now tell me why every ethnic nationality in Nigeria should not organize and arm their own militias since the Fulani have done this unchallenged.

4 Likes

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lies upon lies.

You counted the bandit and also know the price of bullets and the number of bullets each bandits has.

Well done

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Mayng01(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Northerners and banditry, best couple ever
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Plut01: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2020

...... some under influence of drug

So funny how this was surprising to the witness.

Gone are those days when you take white powder from Latin America to Nigeria then to be smuggled later to the UK where high class people in downing street would be waiting to pay huge for it.

Business has gone beyond that, boys in Sambisa are now the elite using it most.

Once you successfully move it to Naija, face northward.

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by SAMBARRY: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
This Muslim abokis should let nigeria rest Na

Why una Mohammed hate peace like this?

Shey nigeria no go drink water drop cup?
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
North!!!!!!!
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by JoeEeL(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
If you're a Southerner still living in the North, I guess you don't yet know what time it is. cool

4 Likes

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN BETWEEN THE TERRORISTS AND THE NIGERIAN'S_ ______SOMEONE IN THE NORTH MAKING MILLIONS OF NAIRA THROUGH WEAPONS TRANSACTION_ __THIS IS A MILITARY COMMANDER IN THE NORTH.

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Omoslim26: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
ghettochild:
One thousand bandits with ur eyes.. People can lie Ooo.. How can he count that with his eyes
Maybe he wore a number counting machine on his eyes as eye glasses
This one will help us do the next census with his eyes single handedly

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Omezif(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
If top leaders from the north are not supporting and not collecting huge sum of money from the government as ransom to those they abducted, where can they get money to buy ak 47 and other weopons?
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by tonyson010(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Wonderful shameful story.

Cattle rearing should be localized.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
DidYUknow:
Ok
The fastest land animal is cheetah.
The fastest bird on air is peregrine.
By definition a creature is a living being : an animal or human.
So the living being could be Terrestrial or aquatic.
So by default peregrine isn't the fastest creature.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by moneyissweet(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
The whole of notherners are terrorists
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
But how did you count the bandits??
I'm sure you didn't read the article
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by JackWolfskin: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omoslim26:

Maybe he wore a number counting machine on his eyes as eye glasses

This one will help us do the next census with his eyes single handedly

A 10 year old should be able to estimate the number of people in a group. It's a basic skill of counting.

If you do some practice you should be able to learn certain tricks (density, griding etc).

Be wise. Have a great day.

5 Likes

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
There is something that people are ignoring. The end sars campaign was “hijacked” by “hoodlums” the whole of the north is held hostage by various groups of “armed bandits” and insurgents.

Where did they come from? Who armed them? Why do we have such large numbers of people that are so disenfranchised all across the country that destruction and criminality is their only recourse?

I will keep repeating this: until there is accountability from ward, to local government to state government to the federal government, executive, legislative and of course the Presidency there will be no peace.

You cannot keep stealing the funds and materials meant for the people and think there will be no payback. That palliatives mentality needs to stop. Give citizens their due it is not a favour but their entitlement.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by chinedu234(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Official and unofficial banditry registration going on in Nigeria. Kindly register as a bandit in one of the camps in katsina. It is very safe. Surprisingly some people will say that Nigeria is safer today. Hahahaha
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by otokx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Are these "bandits" citizens of Nigeria or are they from elsewhere?
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Yankee101: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thousands of bandits with AK47?

If it were IPOB members the Nigerian army for don finish work tey tey

Who is protecting these people?

1 Like

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by ChiefSosa(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
FÚCK LORD LUGARD #NORTHMUSTGO
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Grace001: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
These are the monsters we share same country with!

Flora and Luggard you will rot in hell for bring us together with these people who have no regards for human life.

One day this force union will end.

Failed and cursed country

1 Like

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Cubana04:
When will all this end?

When Nigeria is restructured it will stop but the region that wants to produce the next president will never agree to that. They prefer to turn blind eye to the evils of the day so as not to lose the support of the mujahedeen.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Eriokanmi: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
These people used to outnumber other tribes during the military era. Now that we're no more in a military regime , asiri won ti wa tu. Instead of their usual intimidation of civilians in military uniform, they now do a different task with their gun. Northern politicians need to be probed on influx of munitions into the Northern part of the country.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by awa(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Buhari must be abnormal

Kill all this terrorist once and for all but you said no bcoz they are ur futa jallon blood

So the bandits wives usually come to town to sell fura da nono

Wonders!!!

You are always on point
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Litmus: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
What became of the Dogon v Fulani conflict in Mali ?

If Fulani herdsmen constitute a problem in Nigeria it might help, finding out how the conflict in Mali with the Dogon was resolved. Nigeria need to invest in the borders irrespective of what anyone tells you to the contrary.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by rajiedreez: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is deep
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by AerialMapper: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is definitely not fake news

They are allowed to be under the influence of drugs but alcohol is haram

I laugh in hypocrisy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani / Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.