Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug (49707 Views)

DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by EMMY76: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
tungamaje:
What I deduce from the interview is that the bandits are Fulanis..

Yet tinibu is asking about their cows.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by nellyelitz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
'And those two leaders were arrested by security agencies two years ago in Katsina while returning from Hajj. Along the line, they could not trace them'
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by seunayantokun(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This Journalist is sympathetic to the foolanis.

Birds of same feather flock together

I think so too.

Also, there are certain things he knows about it all. He said he didn't go there with his ID card so as not to give room for suspicion whereas they already knew him as a journalist. Also, he identified himself as a journalist to them. So, what else does his ID card look like? Video recorder or AK 47? Or what kind of suspicion could it have created?

He wants his people 'settled'.

The bandits are Fulani after all. However, it will be unfair to say Fulani are bandits. There are good Fulani people, they should please rise to help change the evil narrative.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by infogeneral: 2:14am On Dec 21, 2020
So according to this interview, Fulani herdsmen are the Bandits.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by stonemasonn: 4:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Mikehot:
The problem is Islam and Jihad.

How would a jihadist sympathizer kill his fellow jihadists when his Quran tells him to support jihad if he can't join the army
They're all pegans with muslim names.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Komu1048(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Slimqueen:
I dont believe this written report. pls stop this strategy of scripting unrealistic interviews. I hate it.

How are you able to know and conclude, it's a fake interview
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by 2tpick: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2020
RichAbujaGuy:

this story shock my brain when i read it a few months ago. the hustle is real o.

Niger exports fuel to Nigeria as Egypt, Algeria build 13 refineries

https://guardian.ng/news/niger-exports-fuel-to-nigeria-as-egypt-algeria-build-13-refineries/

That response, my friend, was very apt.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Washere(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2020
coolcharm:
What these bandits and co. are doing, if they were from the southern or eastern part of the country, Crocodile and python would have gone there to dance, kill people, destroy properties and scatter their communities because they are terrorist.

But because it's the north, they are only bandits who are allowed to carry AK47 and other weapons around all in the name of protecting cows.

This double standard will force this country to it's knees sooner than later.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Washere(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by JackWolfskin: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omoslim26:

mthweee so you are saying there is no such thing as no human counting special eye lens

Mr ITK

I thought you were dull. You're stupid.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Omoslim26: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
JackWolfskin:

Yes its that stupidity that blocks your big head with no sense from seeing through a simple joke

you are not only stupid but nefariously obnoxious
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Omoslim26: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
JackWolfskin:

Yes its that stupidity that blocks your big head with no sense from seeing through a simple joke

get out of here ITK

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by JackWolfskin: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omoslim26:

get out of here ITK

Buzz off.
Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Omoslim26: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
JackWolfskin:

Buzz off.
Next time dont carry your anger into my mention again

Re: Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's obvious the educated Fulanis have started pushing the narrative of the criminal Fulani bandits being economic victims who need palliatives to be settled properly in a decent society. From this journalist to Aliyu Tilde, they've been pushing the narratives of Fulani being robbed of grazing lands and driven into the desert. They need to be told that you can't ask other people to pay for the economic choices and miscalculations you made. Neither can you correct such by force. The Ijaws were once "landless" in Nigeria. They only lived on water. With time, they purchased and acquired lands from their neighbours and today, a sizable population of Ijaws have land. The money they spend on buying AK47s can be used to buy land if they so wish it. But because of the lies they tell themselves that Usman Dan Fodio bequeathed the territory called Nigeria to them, they now find themselves at the wrong end of the table. The earlier their elites educate them and let them know they can't coerce anyone into giving out free land to them, the better for them else they are headed for extinction in the long run.
2023 is just around the corner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) / "You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.