Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers (92101 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Mrpojj(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2020
PAWG:
Take A Peek At What My Friend Saw In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers

My friend went for a burial and saw a nice pair of joggers and decided to buy ‘em, on getting home he searched the pockets and found some Chinese Yuan.

They could easily have been shipped from Wuhan, shocked are you thinking what I’m thinking ?

Are these used clothings really safe to ‘consume’?

Omo na so i see 20 pounds for ok chinos that's year,
Cool 10000 naira I change am to

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by becky39000(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Had a similar case when I bought an Okrika Jean in Ikeja ten years ago!!! Found a 10 pounds note in the pocket. Was over joyous grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2020
PAWG:

My friend went for a burial and saw a nice pair of joggers and decided to buy ‘em, on getting home he searched the pockets and found some Chinese Yuan.

They could easily have been shipped from Wuhan, shocked are you thinking what I’m thinking ?

go consume am na, garnish am with pepper and onions
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by OLUROCKS(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
I once saw £25 in a pair of shorts
funny enough I literally got a pair of shoes and the shorts for 1k
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2020
ekaette1621:
A friend of mine by name BUHARI found 1 naira = 1 dollar in his okrika jeans.

After like 2 days after buying Ok shoe in Katsina, he also found fuel price at N45 naira per liter.

I dont just know why BUHARI keeps on finding things in his OKRIKA.
grin grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Unlimited22: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2020
ednut1:
virus cant stay more than 24 hours. Before shipping, sorting to distribution to market like 2 months don pass. Harmless
Looooooooooooool
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by HitlerGaddafi: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2020
It's normal to find money and small items inside okrika and other used clothings shipped from abroad. Unfortunately it's now very rare because those Igbo dudes know wassup and they usually search every corner of the cloths when they arrive before putting them up for sale. Back in the 90s and early 2000s it was very common to find money, letters , notes and even keys.

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by emeijeh(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

When you want to tell this your lie,
make you know say no be everybody be small pikin for this forum

I force you believe?
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Lenient001: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Actually, you guys should kuku say you wanna exchange your yuan to nigeria currency.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2020
KingsDisease:
I remember in 2005 ...when I bought a winter jacket in preparation to travel to Brussels, Belgium for my MSC program, I saw small wraps of a white substance in the pockets with 4 $100 notes ....I licked the substance to confirm if it was coke so I can resell for big cash....then conductor con wake me up say we don reach Ikotun
Omo, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by naturefellow(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Am more interested in the book beside the money....
I'm
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by lizdammy: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2020
One day, you will get $1000 in there.This is just the begining.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2020
adecz:

❌-mas don set for am grin ✅✅✔✔

BTW, when did Chinese okrika
start coming to Africa❔
Them full accra self, very cheap and beautiful. Foreigners dey rush to buy.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by shashaperry(f): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Judybash93:

¥1=58
E no plenty at all

Yeah. Yuan has no value when it in cash. It has more value on Alipay and wechat smiley

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by bizhop01: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2020
10 kobo grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Ykc2(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2020
PAWG:

Nigeria no dey use Chinese used cloths because because of size differences, Nigerian size 44 shoe maybe size 250 in china grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by chatinent: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2020
It happens.

Don't make an elephant out of it.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by annyz: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2020
How can I get that book?
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by sarahman(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Chinese virus maximum.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by usah4(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Mhen na to deh buy okirika be that ooh my luck fit shine someday.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by bhella10: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2020
EXLOVER:
I have seen marijuana inside an okrika i bought some years back, I felt like i was in Washington while smoking it. �����
Lol! That's a good one
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by colestephan86: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2020
PAWG:

I have also luckily seen 10 euro in the pocket of a Jean I bought too
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by moneyissweet(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2020
Op,Quarantine yourself immediately.

PAWG:

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by IamAsiri: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2020
Judybash93:

¥1=58
E no plenty at all

Are you sure it won't pay for the joggers? wink
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by inikamoze(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Okrika Okrika...
Years back a neighbor's son whose mother buys Okrika bales found a Smiff and Wesson pistol and brought it to me, wanted to go sell it but I was afraid the boy might tell the mom and talk fit bring talk, Eke fit burst me, na so we carry the pistol go Orile police station go hand over to them.
Another time it was an Irish Passport found on a windbreaker, that one I sold for about 80k that year, that was when "lifting' (to those who know) was still in vogue at Oluwole. I have also found 50Euros in a waist jacket. Good Ol days

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Chimeluv(f): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2020
I found korean currency in the pockets of a pair of shorts ten years ago but it had no value so i didn't bother to change it undecided
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by stieyven(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2020
WaterTheMonk:

Hei God.... Corona virus
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20:7
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Lamasta(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2020
PAWG:

You and your friend are bringing the second wave of covid-19 to Nigeria ba?
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Judybash93(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2020
IamAsiri:

Are you sure it won't pay for the joggers? wink

Nope.... grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by pegix(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Chinese currency has no value ....even tho a great economy.but that there money ehn grin

Everything uve got there fit no pass 100 naira
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by rowland545(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Do they sell okirika jewellries at Nyanya ?
I don't know....but if want to see DAT one...check wuse... I'm sure they sell it der
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by rowland545(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Do they sell okirika jewellries at Nyanya ?
I don't know....but if u want to see DAT one...check wuse... I'm sure they sell it der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG / What Disease Could This Be? / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.