Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Facebook Keep Disabling My Ads Account Over And Over Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Keep Disabling My Ads Account Over And Over Again (191 Views)

With Luno Disabling All Naira Withdrawals Due To Central Bank Recent Policy / Pls Help! Facebook Keeps Disabling My Payment Ads Account / Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Keep Disabling My Ads Account Over And Over Again by Greenleaf247: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Good morning nairalander.

So sometimes APRIL I start using Facebook pixel on my ad manager and that is when this disable issue start. What I use before then is WhatsApp and Facebook messenger ads. So my account was disabled sometimes around MAY for having before and after pictures image on my landing page. (Face serum and whiteen toothpaste product) I Appel and it was approved but I somehow get hit with disable again. I Appel again but was not lucky enough this time around

So I open a new Facebook account around September, buy new domain and get a new debit card and I start running ads smoothly again but somehow this time around I don't install my Facebook pixel properly and it giving me wrong tracking, when I was trying to figure out I to fixed this I endup disable my account on my own.

I don't border myself because I don't have goods on ground to run advert for during that period, so sometimes last week I was trying to setup a campaign for christmas sales with new Facebook account (old domain and old debit card) I launched my ads and it was approved that night before I went to bed just to woke up the next day and see that Facebook have disable the account again. I try to use my friend 5 years old Facebook account, It was disabled without even making attempted to run ads. It was disabled for usual activity (I just change the email address and create Facebook page) So far Facebook have disable 4 ads account within the past 8days

So I don't know where I m getting it wrong. Is it that my IP address or my PC, or website or debit ( note I use new $ debit card and still get disable) I m sure that I m not only one facing issue like this I just want to hear the way out from people that have experience something like this before. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bvn Time Frame / Why Bitcoin (BTC) Is Still Rising! / Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.