Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) (58430 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by ebukajay184: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
"May Allah Protect Us From Jealousy And The Evil Eye" - Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo)

A Muslim woman identified as Safa has expressed her happiness and excitement after her husband married a second wife, IgbereTV reports.

Safa took to her Twitter handle on Saturday, December 19, to share the good news, praying for Allah's protection for her family.

She wrote:

"I have a co-wife y’all!!!!! I’m more excited than my husband. May Allah grant us tawfiq and protect us from jealousy and the evil eye. Ameeen"
https://twitter.com/belllahijabi/status/1340078547952660484?s=19

Many Twitter users praised her for accepting of her new co-wife.

The tweet also drew some criticisms. A Twitter user, Vivian Akinosoye said that the life of the woman's children can never be the same after the second marriage.

Safa responded, saying, "Our children are just fine. This is the way their Lord decreed for it to happen. May Allah guide you. Ameen.

To the man who said that polygamy is a criminal offence in America, Safa told him to respectfully go to hell.

"By wanting for your sister what you would want for yourself. By taking pride in sisterhood and unity. By placing my Trust in Allah (Subhanahu wa ta a'la)", she added.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by ebukajay184: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
More

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by LawLord247: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Idamond: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
just follow her up let know the aftermath and the story isn't complete

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by ebukajay184: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Pics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
In Islam, as far as the man is capable of treating them equally and quite able to satisfy them sexually and financially, then this isn't a problem....

The islamic men are asked by Allah to marry a widow, an aged woman, a younger girl and an average lady.... Four wives if he's sexually and financially capable...

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
This na whazup Alhaja o!

See distressed jeans shirt.

In polygamy, I am only concerned with the first wife since she is the 'offended/wronged' party.

If Whazup Alhaja has said 'no shaking' then I say carry go! Alhaji and Iyawo kekere, nothing do you.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by crackhaus: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
What else is there to say? cool

She has chosen to accept her co-wife and is genuinely excited about the prospects of having one.

I hope feminists SJWs will be happy for/with her, because last time I checked, they said their movement was about choice.

And she looks quite beautiful too... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
She’s happy about it. I’m happy for her. Life is beautiful when things people choose for themselves don’t bother you. Especially things that don’t affect you or put food on your table.

31 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Exmilitant(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
If the topic had read, "Muslim woman celebrates as her husband marries a second wife." i wouldn't have bothered opening this thread.

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by mytime24(f): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Waiting for season 2

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Muhylonaire007: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Feminist right now grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by revived: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lmaaaoooo
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by popweezy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na lie jor.. E no reach her mind grin

Ladies never for once liked to share their food with anybody grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by adonni: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
A man with many wives isn't free from adultery, in fact they still go after
prostitutes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Enudapan: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Nice one
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by JovialJune(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
For her to be more excited than the husband, it's either the co-wife is her LP, she was forced to tweet fake happiness, or her esteem has been utterly destroyed she.has no choice but to accept her fate,

God forbid bad thing sha.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Uyi168: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
He'll soon divorce u.
E nor dey hard them..

One of her pic above remind me of this :

22 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Honduras01: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
it will end in war

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Married women that are finding it difficult holding on to their man will swear for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by robosky02(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nairaland girls be like
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Happiness is free, and anger is always lurking ...

Two weeks later "Woman slices off husband's pemis for marrying a second wife"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by DisLifeSha: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
You guys don't understand

This lady has proven she loves 3sum doings. Please, I nor get body for quotes this evening o

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Emily22(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Werey dey disguise.. grin grin grin.

No woman on this planet will be happy with such action....

I still dey wonder how person go dress like ninja still dey Waka Inside Lagos sun.....

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by ATEAMS: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
It's well
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Tookool(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Of course she should be happy, her religion permits that. Its an addition to the family
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by KnightsTemplar(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na wash, she dey cry inside. No woman likes competition.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
yanabasee:
In Islam, as far as the man is capable to satisfy them sexually and financially, then this is t a problem....

The islamic men are asked by Allah to marry a widow, an aged woman, a younger girl and an average lady.... Four wives if he's sexually and financially capable...

Its more honorable to marry more than one wife than keep many side chicks with STD's.
Christians find it difficult to practice their religion due to hypocrisy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by 5loaves2fish: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
The happiness is looking like the new wife is coming in as a slave grin
150 pieces of Iced Blocks Available For Pickup

4 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Exc2000: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
tongue

Closet lesbian , chronic masturbator , or a cheat who makes her money herself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.