Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) (58431 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Edyice: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin. grin

Fake am grin

Meanwhile Ladies are now allowed to drive car in Saudi Arabia grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Womanizer(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
She's excited cos she knows it means there will be less pressure on her grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Trash
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by lalastjclala: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
When did I move this to front page cry cry
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
bukatyne:
This na whazup Alhaja o!

See distressed jeans shirt.

In polygamy, I am only concerned with the first wife since she is the 'offended/wronged' party.

If Whazup Alhaja has said 'no shaking' then I say carry go! Alhaji and Iyawo kekere, nothing do you.
Hian, Lol at whatsapp Alhaja, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by DKM123: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Her life,her religion, her choice.

She isn't setting the standard for everyone.

People wondering why she is excited that her husband has brought in another woman to her home, you never can tell if she is glad someone has come to help her with the house chores especially everyday cooking and every night sex duty... Now she can fully face her business. cheesy

I am assuming because I understand acceptance of another woman but I don't understand the excitement especially if she is truly in love with her husband.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
adonni:
can this be truly coming from the bottom of her heart. you know women can be...

You know women what? This is a woman accepting her co-wife and you’ll rather they fight to make you happy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by ibrocool(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
I don't know why I feel like there is something she is not telling us.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by rajiedreez: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
popweezy:
Na lie jor.. E no reach her mind grin

Ladies never for once liked to share their food with anybody grin

Pele, mind reader

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Dailyhappenings: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Life moves on mehn...no time to be sorrowful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcgZ7GR-SGQ
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by nnamdi640: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Without reading,I knew it will always be them. They are only good in marrying multiple women creating problems to the country.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'm converting to Islam, how person go de fùck one hole till him die, n I hate cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by ednut1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Scam
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin

Na person marry dis Bokoharam for house?

She luks Scary.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
MarveworldNG:
There's more to this

Clearly, you don't understand how the religion works. There is no need to make any comment here if you don't have the in-depth knowledge of it.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Jaelxchloe(f): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Did I read correctly?? If yes, I carry yansh for her
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by dhuphe(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
MarveworldNG:
There's more to this
Are you sensing what am thinking.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Eillyeillz(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
popweezy:
Na lie jor.. E no reach her mind grin

Ladies never for once liked to share their food with anybody grin

I was scrolling through looking for this before I say it myself. She ain't one bit as happy as she fronts.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by goldmatrix(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
In this time and age?
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Eillyeillz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
DKM123:
Her life,her religion, her choice.

She isn't setting the standard for everyone.

People wondering why she is excited that her husband has brought in another woman to her home, you never can tell if she is glad someone has come to help her with the house chores especially everyday cooking and every night sex duty... Now she can fully face her business. cheesy

I am assuming because I understand acceptance of another woman but I don't understand the excitement.

All for the Gram.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Just2endowed2(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
nnamdi640:
Without reading,I knew it will always be them. They are only good in marrying multiple women creating problems to the country.

I wonder why Nigeria doesn't want to. Control her population.... Resources are scarce and we are encouraging polygamy.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
by happy ohh, d question now is is the other woman feeling d same or will start planning ur down fall.

be forming glad there.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by ochiosa(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Make we nor later hear say you pour hot water or acid on another man pikin o abi kill the children you born for di man o. Abeg make dis happiness kwantinu till dearth o, jah bless.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by sammytee042(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
The husband is in trouble
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
But then how can polygamy be a criminal offense while LGBTQ and bestiality are permitted?
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
vickydevoka:
I'm converting to Islam, how person go de fùck one hole till him die, n I hate cheating.

And who says you can't marry more than a wife as a Christian?
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
No matter how happy she may be
She's not cool with that shit just that she got no damn choice
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Some the people attacking her might have even come from the African tradition polygamous homes bt will attack her cos hers is the Muslim polygamy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by authority2006(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
MarveworldNG:
There's more to this

You wish? It's beyond your comprehension, simple as ABC.
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by Ironi: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Its more honorable to marry more than one wife than keep many side chicks with STD's.
Christians find it difficult to practice their religion due to hypocrisy.

You are crazy ass if you are suggesting christians should stone a woman to death because it’s written in the bible.

Christians understand that what you read is the life of a people in a long gone by era and applying teachings of a BC era to 20th century era must be done with a lot of common sense if sanity is to be maintained in society.

Apparent Islam has no application of common sense at all and picks a 7th century lifestyle and slaps it right in the middle of 20th century.

That is why you are even thought how to fart , how to shit , how to Bleep , bath ..etc

Makes your religion too barbaric to be even thought of.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by authority2006(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
vickydevoka:

No be your fellow Christian brothers dey marry two and three wives at the same time? Did they convert to Islam before doing that? Swerve!
Re: Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Emily22:
Werey dey disguise.. grin grin grin.

No woman on this planet will be happy with such action....

I still dey wonder how person go dress like ninja still dey Waka Inside Lagos sun.....

You walk with your feet , not with your breasts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.