Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? (53723 Views)

It Seems Glo Has Even disconnected itself before the NIN Deadline / NIN Issues: I Never Registered For NIN.. How Do I Verify The NIN from *346#? / With The NIN Synchronisation In Place, What Happens To Number Recycling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Sheggy13(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Fraudsters.
Una no dey rest?
You're simply stupid. Is it your measly 300 naira that i want to defraud you of? That site is well-known and linked with NIMC. If you don't know something ask questions instead of being silly.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Joanney: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
dominique:

Mine starrs with 223 and I'm yet to get it. I'll keep dialing the code and checking my account online, hopefully it will be linked soon
Have you linked it yet?
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by honsule(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
thatigboman:
NIN is not written on the permanent national ID card, but it's on the temporary one

you are correct cool
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Kingsean(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hasino2258:
Most people have nin without them knowing what nimc does they go to various banks and collect customers bvn details integrate it together to generate nin for individuals so is advisable to dial that code before going to any nimc center to register I can verify ur nins via ur phone numbers and send u the soft copy

i have my nin here but can u send me the soft copy?
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sheggy13:

You're simply stupid. Is it your measly 300 naira that i want to defraud you of? That site is well-known and linked with NIMC. If you don't know something ask questions instead of being silly.
First of all, I'm going to pretend as if you're not a fraudster and you're unknowingly perpetrating fraud.
A little bit of education. The Data Protection Act 2007 prevents NIMC from sharing your details with anyone else apart for those authorised by the act. Now to verify your NIN that is now link with your BVN will imply the website you're posting has access to NIMC data which is clearly illegal as I've explained.
Secondly, a click on the About tab on that web shows it's for those who have previously uploaded their data of their own volition and has nothing to do with NIMC. So anyone who has not uploaded his details before can't access the details.
Next time, before you start advertising a website and claiming it's linked to NIMC, you can do a simple mail to NIMC with the web address and let them confirm for you if indeed the web has access to their data.
This is so you don't get arrested and labelled a fraudster for what you know nothing about. That is because if 10,000 people do use that site based on your recommendation, that measly 300 becomes 3million which you'll agree no longer looks measly.
That is assuming of course, that you're not a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by BluntNigerian: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

First of all, I'm going to pretend as if you're not a fraudster and you're unknowingly perpetrating fraud.
A little bit of education. The Data Protection Act 2007 prevents NIMC from sharing your details with anyone else apart for those authorised by the act. Now to verify your NIN that is now link with your BVN will imply the website you're posting has access to NIMC data which is clearly illegal as I've explained.
Secondly, a click on the About tab on that web shows it's for those who have previously uploaded their data of their own volition and has nothing to do with NIMC. So anyone who has not uploaded his details before can't access the details.
Next time, before you start advertising a website and claiming it's linked to NIMC, you can do a simple mail to NIMC with the web address and let them confirm for you if indeed the web has access to their data.
This is so you don't get arrested and labelled a fraudster for what you know nothing about. That is because if 10,000 people do use that site based on your recommendation, that measly 300 becomes 3million which you'll agree no longer looks measly.
Let me wait for his next reply.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Bossman(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
I just want to confirm that the website mentioned is spot on! I was able to get my NIMC details, including even the picture(coloured). It also gives you the option to print and email it to you as a PDF. I did both. I did this because I wanted to verify if the name update (from short to long name) I did at the Ikoyi office last month had gone through. Since my passport renewal failed due to non-matching firstname on passport and NIMC. The person doing my passport kept saying the update has not been done by NIMC yet. So I needed to make sure. So, I can confirm that the website is linked to NIMC database. The information is accurate to the T!

Sheggy13:

Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by BluntNigerian: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Sheggy13:

NIN REGISTRATION: NIMC CLEARS AIR ON BREACH OF DATABASE.
NIMC DEBUNKS CLAIM ON BREACH OF DATABASE.

https://www.thecable.ng/nigerias-database-not-breached-says-nimc

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/nimc-debunks-claim-on-breach-of-database/amp/

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/23/nin-registration-nimc-clears-air-on-breach-of-database/
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by BluntNigerian: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Bossman:
I just want to confirm that the website mentioned is spot on! I was able to get my NIMC details, including even the picture(coloured). It also gives you the option to print and email it to you as a PDF. I did both. I did this because I wanted to verify if the name update (from short to long name) I did at the Ikoyi office last month had gone through. Since my passport renewal failed due to non-matching firstname on passport and NIMC. The person doing my passport kept saying the update has not been done by NIMC yet. So I needed to make sure. So, I can confirm that the website is linked to NIMC database. The information is accurate to the T!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/nimc-debunks-claim-on-breach-of-database/amp/

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/23/nin-registration-nimc-clears-air-on-breach-of-database/
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by BluntNigerian: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2020
BluntNigerian:

Thanks.

Pls ignore that guy claiming the website is spot on. He might just be part of the syndicate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by wiloy2k8(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
daddytime:

You use the number before OBJ become President sef not to talkof before GSM enter Nigeria abi na landline number?

No vex 2009
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Bossman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
I may be part of a syndicate...wow!. I am simply posting about my experience on a website that was linked here. What is wrong with some us people! Can't people use common sense and click on my name, and read through my posts, before making nonsensical assumptions about someone? No point in me getting into a back and forth banter on this platform. Just SMH.

Agbegbaorogboye:

Thanks.

Pls ignore that guy claiming the website is spot on. He might just be part of the syndicate
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by nellaluv(f): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bossman:

Have the changes being effected? I'm having this same challenge
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by honsule(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Has anybody been able to dial *346# for retrieval of his/her NIN after registration?Because I submitted successfully and anytime I tried to retrieved using the above code, it kept telling me NIN doesn't exist I should visit nearest Nimc office.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by poseidon12: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Ustec:

What is the maximum number of lines that one can link with the NIN?

There is no limit. You are required to link every Phone number you have with your NIN. If you don't link it, the phone number will be blocked after the deadline.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by poseidon12: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Hasino2258:
give me your phone number and the arrangement of ur names incase of mismatch

NIN is supposed to be a confidential information buddy. I hope nobody sends you the details you are asking for.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by poseidon12: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2021
Ukanahsunday:
Can i use my nin for my brother or mother to save their line from NCC disconnection. She has no bank account nor registration with NIMC. Is it logical to do that....

I believe you can, especially if they don't have their bvn linked to their phone numbers.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by cebablos: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2021
RSVP:

Something came up on time so I had to print out my bvn page and I knew I filled in the wrong date right from the day i setup my bank account.

@
That was tactical mehn.
Did your bank not ask much question after you present the NIN and make a dob change?
I wish i can pull this stunt too.
Sorry for the late reply boss. No question was asked by the bank. I was only told to come with affidavit. The change reflected after 4 working days.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Bossman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
No the changes have not been effected. I have started to look into option B. Looking to see if I can get the update done here in the US, at the same NIMC registration center where I registered for NIN. I spoke to the guy already and have setup an appointment. I will update this thread accordingly.

nellaluv:

Have the changes being effected? I'm having this same challenge
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by nellaluv(f): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bossman:
No the changes have not been effected. I have started to look into option B. Looking to see if I can get the update done here in the US, at the same NIMC registration center where I registered for NIN. I spoke to the guy already and have setup an appointment. I will update this thread accordingly.

Please update us. Where is NIMC registration center Located in the US? My coz in Florida is looking for where to register.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Bossman(m): 1:53am On Jan 10, 2021
I am in Chicago and we have one here. I heard New York, Houston, Washington D.C. and Atlanta also have one. Pretty much cities that have a HUGE Nigerian presence. Here is the link to the Chicago one

https://iq-online.net/book-usa/

This FB link has some addresses

https://www.facebook.com/nimc.ng/posts/diaspora-enrolment-extends-to-the-united-states-of-america-nimcin-continuation-o/2231134436933804/
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by nellaluv(f): 3:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Bossman:
I am in Chicago and we have one here. I heard New York, Houston, Washington D.C. and Atlanta also have one. Pretty much cities that have a HUGE Nigerian presence. Here is the link to the Chicago one

https://iq-online.net/book-usa/

This FB link has some addresses

https://www.facebook.com/nimc.ng/posts/diaspora-enrolment-extends-to-the-united-states-of-america-nimcin-continuation-o/2231134436933804/

Thanks
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Bossman(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Update - Drove out to the city to do my update/capture on Sunday. All updates require approval by someone in Abuja. So, it got processed and I received a temporary slip with the tracking ID. I was informed it takes 24 - 48 hours to be approved. I received the updated slip with NIN, updated info, etc. this morning. So, I have sent it to the person processing my passport, so that he can proceed. The update was free BTW. The one I did in Naija in November, that I paid 15k (it's supposed to cost 1K officially) for is still in limbo! The person doing my passport told me he bribed additional 10K a couple of weeks ago. And still no dice. Anyway, I no longer need that one. Nigeria is a mess!

nellaluv:

Please update us. Where is NIMC registration center Located in the US? My coz in Florida is looking for where to register.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by nellaluv(f): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bossman:
Update - Drove out to the city to do my update/capture on Sunday. All updates require approval by someone in Abuja. So, it got processed and I received a temporary slip with the tracking ID. I was informed it takes 24 - 48 hours to be approved. I received the updated slip with NIN, updated info, etc. this morning. So, I have sent it to the person processing my passport, so that he can proceed. The update was free BTW. The one I did in Naija in November, that I paid 15k (it's supposed to cost 1K officially) for is still in limbo! The person doing my passport told me he bribed additional 10K a couple of weeks ago. And still no dice. Anyway, I no longer need that one. Nigeria is a mess!

I also did update and I've gotten my international passport. I rearranged my name on my international passport.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Geenosko: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
My Google search brought me here
Logged in via web and saw a nin number cheesy
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Bossman(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Same here. I have received my passport. A friend that was visiting Lagos from here brought it for me. Thank God I did the 10 year renewal, so I don't have to deal with the renewal. Don't have to deal with renewal for another 10 years.

nellaluv:

I also did update and I've gotten my international passport. I rearranged my name on my international passport.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by remi1444: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
dayolove:
I sent you a mail.
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Midas01: 2:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Can't see it on mine
tknyskny:
login into ya gtb app click on the menu bar...u will see ya bvn and NIN there
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Midas01: 3:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Please help I'm trying to get my NIN. It's urgent. I don't have the NIN yet , just the tracking number.

Registered for my NIN but it's taking too long. Can't wait.
Hasino2258:
I can help you to verify the nin number if his yours if his ok by you and for people that register and don't want to wait to get there nin due the crowd there I can help u verify ur nin and send the u the soft copies
Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Midas01: 3:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Just downloaded GT app and it doesn't show my nin.
Quincykay:

That means you're using the older app the newer one gt world, shows it when you press menu.

Re: How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration? by Midas01: 3:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Lmao grin
MarthaGlobal:
To be honest your are far from digital age with this your reply...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.