Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging (54754 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Dharkcocoa: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.

She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.

Now I have introduced her to all my family and even met some of her family.

Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.

What pains me was the new phone I bought for her was what she used.

Now she's begging my mum to beg me.
Am done

� children!
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by OLUROCKS(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2020
baba you've not found a wife
you'd probably end up raising her ex's kids if ya not careful

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by crafteck(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:
A girl that I was dating, took her to my parents and even met her people chatted with her ex who ditched her and married another girl. The other girl died and this ex wants her back.

She said if she see's someone else she would move ahead but if not she may consider him back. All these happened like 4 months before I met her.

Sent her mum money for Christmas, she still has the guts to reply the guys compliment of the season even after I warned her months back and asked her to block the guy which she did.

Am done

Run, 2 months down the line, she will learn to hide things better.

If you stay, prepare for regular dna tests.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by naturefellow(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobicove:
What exactly is the offence here? Replying a season's greeting?
no problem, until it's your girlfriend cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by mariahAngel(f): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Am done

She'd be a fool to go back to him.

Did you ask her why her ex chose to marry his dead wife over her?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Perocom(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:

If this is her only offence, then, I think you're been insecured and unnecessarily naive.

Another offence is that she used the new phone he just bought for her, lol. Final solution is for one to get married as soon as possible and get out of these heartaches that could mess ones life up.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by SissyAda: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Omo the girl sef wetin she wan use the 'compliment of season do'. After breaking my heart ruthlessly, when the ex eez not mad. He shud goan tell that to the other 199.999 million Nigerians.

But this OP sef, it is plenty in your body.
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by lizdammy: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Not a big deal.
Buy yes, men are HYPER JEALOUS! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Lordhades: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Lol, I learnt one thing from Nigerian women ...and that is , I cannot come and kill myself. The more you say stay away, the more them draw closer to the nigga. Talk ur mind , if she no listen ignore her ...she will come dancing back.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by cedricksly: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Am done
just compliment of the season she replied?? Guy with this your insecurities u can get married, that's the hard truth.... He didn't tell the boy she loves him not discussed any private issue with him just compliment and she replied which is totally polite.... I sorry for anybody that will eventually marry you....

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2020
JustCruise:
Wait bro, you want to break up cos of a compliment?
Better to break up with a compliment than to blame him for tolerating the compliment.
His compliment leading to her visiting. Visiting to getting laid. Getting Laid to break up. Breaking up to opening a thread on Nairaland and you blaming him and calling him a simp. sad

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by ojuu4u(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Sanchez01:

Need I say more?

Bf or after has nothing to do with it.

A guy who left his girlfriend and go for another girl for marriage, yet the girl is still considering moving back to the ex, now when she meets
another serious guy, who had presented her to his parents, yet the girl still galvanating' with ex who broke her heart.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Osashalom: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Icedplane:

Am done
Did you say her Ex or her enemy?
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Collins4u1(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:

If this is her only offence, then, I think you're been insecured and unnecessarily naive.

Better to be than sorry!
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by psalmylee: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Oyiboman69:
Don't kill yourself with irrelevant things cos what you wrote up there is not that bad
na so dem dey talk..all this useless people for nairaland...my guy,run oo..unless u want die young... Its obvious she is still in love with the guy..take the decision now before u regret it later in future.. ..make I tell u the truth ?That guy stl dey Bleep am..bitter truth bro

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Oblongatarh(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Kobicove:
What exactly is the offence here? Replying a season's greeting?

The offense is not that she responded to his complement, but disobedience. She unblocked the guy after he has been blocked, and still went ahead to give the guy her new number. I am sure some of us calling this guy names would do worst. Una never wear the shoe so una no know how e de pinch am for leg.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by ojuu4u(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2020
cedricksly:
just compliment of the season she replied?? Guy with this your insecurities u can get married, that's the hard truth.... He didn't tell the boy she loves him not discussed any private issue with him just compliment and she replied which is totally polite.... I sorry for anybody that will eventually marry you....

With ur mentality, you will become woman rapper, a servant in ur territory.

Bye

Anyway before you go,......only handful of my exes I can't get back to their pants, even the one I broke their hearts, if new guy doesn't man up to defend his territory, intruder (ex) will invade

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by stanisbaratheon: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2020
She doesn't have regard for you I tell you. She's probably still with you because of the monies you throw around.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Theboss100(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:
Nah he's neither insecure nor naive. Op is just mad and stupid. He's a useless attention seeker.
I think you should take that word back. Is like you don't know what "Exes" do to marriages and relationships. From good morning Ebuka, the next thing will be goodnight love.
And before you know what's happening, one round of sex is done and dusted. That's how some men train bastards.
This life aren't balance. You should know that. Peace

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2020
@op alone.

Your present actions are correct, though you made an earlier mistake by trying to marry a woman with an ex. Never marry a woman with an ex, and if they try to guilt trip you by calling you insecure, mistrustful, low esteemed, thank them. Still, never marry a woman with an ex.

Oh, and lest you fall for the same trick, they never block the exes they really fall for. They'll befriend them on FB, twitter and everywhere, and they'll memorise their phone numbers by heart so that they can pretend to delete the numbers from their phones if the marital pressure gets too much. But they'll never stop communicating with them. And they'll jump back together into bed the first chance they get. Then you enter the realm of paternity fraud, DNA testing and all that mind wasting rubbish. And as a man, you need to focus on your career and business, not on all that ISH. So once more, don't marry a woman with an ex. It's not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by chatinent: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2020
“What pains me was the new phone I bought for her was what she used.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by islamicpenis: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2020
cedricksly:
guy it's Betty too be insecure than end up raising someone else kids

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by psalmylee: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Seniorwriter:
Kid everywhere in NL romance section....
As an adult always weigh your options and be ready to take your eventual decision.
If you are not mature enough you'll always be insecure.....don't take decisions in a hurry ....when it comes to love matters or issues regarding emotions no one can actually advise you more than what your heart tells you..
Search deep within yourself ...ull get your answer.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
© Seniorwriter
oya..Methuselah I see u..ancient of days with lots of experience... My guy no mind these fools oo..that girl ain't loyal mehn..na so them go push enter pit after everything na dem go still say didn't he see or notice her infidelity wen they were dating ?Baba stand your ground oo

1 Like

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by 20yearsago: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Na 'ex' matter be this oo! Sometimes old firewood no de quench. Just try to find out if she still wants to be with him, and if yes, flee!
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by psalmylee: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2020
globalresource:
GUY YOU ARE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE IF WHAT YOU TYPE UP THERE IS HER OFFENCE AND WHY YOU WANT TO DROP HER

YOU WILL HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEM IN MARRIAGE

YOU ARE INSECURE
YOU BETTRR REMAIN SINGLE THEN
monkey
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2020
grossintel:
What exactly is her offence here, she's a cheat for replying her ex's seasonal greetings? Some of you ladies deserve a thug as a partner.
Can you withstand the fact that your girl keeps on replying her ex chat,on a regular basis ?
Before you judge others,try imagine yourself being the one who's in the op shoes..
No man can take it,be him an alpha or a beta male.... sometime,I do pretend as if I ain't angry when my gf replies or receive calls from other guys,but deep down,I dey vex and she knows it..

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Ok. So he should wait until they start chatting and fixing dates? Or you are gullible enough to believe it wont go past compliments of the season once or twice a year?

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by davillian(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Pls don't say that
My girl enjoyed total freedom
Until I got to find out she was fucking her ex
Mind you I didn't know when they even started behind my back cus I love and I trust
Got to find out and dump her sorry ass.....

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by psalmylee: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2020
chinnasa:
Marriage is not ment for boys it for men. Just this and got angry. Bros dont bring a private matter that can be solved in seconds to us jst to shame her.

ARE A MAN OR A TEENAGER?
just take look at yourself ,u can't even ask or make a complete sentence.. Block head

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by ostarlink: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2020
You are very stupid. Let all men be done with all your sisters if they commit any misdemeanor. Rubbish!
Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by psalmylee: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=nijaomegacode post=97283431]
No body is arguing with you. If you find a mumu man who is ready to watch you as you open your legs to every man, no problem. But you see guys of today, we don wise.[/quoteguy for this comment,u deserve to be offered a plate of dog meat and one Heineken]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.