Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School (33717 Views)

The Most Stupid Novel I Ever Read. Lol... Oya Guess D Name / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Ekpekus(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2020
emerich:
Chike and the river
The bottled Leopard
Time changes yesterday
Sisi
The drummer boy
Without a silver spoon
Sands of Time
The wives revolt
The gods are not to be blamed
Pro Unitate spotted
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2020
Passport of Mallam ilia

3 Likes

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by seanwilliam(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2020
precy111:
What is that novel you can never forget that you read in secondary school?

me; they are many of them like Woman in her Prime, Ozigolo, Women of Owu, Blind Search, Medicine for Money.
a woman in her prime na correct Africa novel
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by lalax(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Boys slave
Return of shetima
Sugar girl
Second chance
Nick carter (series)

2 Likes

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by DonBenny77(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Robinson Crusoe
The boy slave
Concubine
Pepper soup and the road to ibadan (play)
Oliver twist
Eze goes (all series)

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by freshvine(f): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Akpan and the smugglers...Rosemary Uwemidimo.

One week one trouble...
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Johfem(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Joy of Motherhood
Our husband has gone mad again.
A man for all season

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Johfem(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Joy of Motherhood
Our husband has gone mad again.
A man for all season

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Lyoncrescent: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Twingle Twangle Femi Osofisan
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Passport of MALLAM Ilia

2 Likes

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Lotusflowerbomb: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2020
CalliDora1:

Yeah it was a tragic story. It's a long time though but I know it was about an only son that was spoilt as a result of that.

I'm prolly mixing it up with another one .." "death in the family". They are both tragedy and I read all.
Mother's Choice
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by 1972xy: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The African child by Camara Laye
Black Boy by Richard Wright
My Father's Daughter by Mabel Segun
Without a Silver Spoon by Eddie Iroh
Tunde on The Run ( can't recall Author's name )
Drummer Boy by Cyprian Ekwensi
Petals of Blood by N'gugi wa Thiongo
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
Treasure Island by RL Stevenson
Mine Boy
Zambia shall be free
koku ba bo ni
Our Husband has run mad again
Ogbo ode inu igbo iru mole

4 Likes

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Ekpekus(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2020
just2endowed:
Animal farm
God's are not to blame
The second chance by nyengi koin : am. Still searching for this who ever has it should dm me.
Concubine

The 2nd chance is a very good book.
Nyengi koin also authored Time Changes Yesterday, another interesting read.

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2020
charlesucheh:
Lion and the jewel

you know why?

we acted it all up in class and my crush had to be SIDI while I play city boy LAKUNLE... Barika had to be one big headed boy I use to detested a lot.

thanks to Sole Soyinka....

It is a play, not a novel.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Homeboiy: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Ukwa rue oge ya

Okpa aku eri eri

Nwata bulie nna ya elu

Nwata rie awo

Hamlet
Macbet

Julio Cesar

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Lotusflowerbomb: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2020
No one has mentioned Echoes of hard times
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You don't have any excuse.

You don't have to be a student of literature to know the difference between a novel, a play, and a poem.

Imagine, you even listed a poem as one of the novels you read.

It is shameful.

Mind you, I was also a science student.

LOl

He put up a strawman to defend his gaffe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2020
1bunne4lif:
2009 SET?

2007 set
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by teejay29(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2020
[Av read the boy slave and the part 2 :the return of shettima [color=#006600][/color] Wow! You read Silas Marners and black boy by Richard Wright.
My best books ever
Who read the boy slave? ( Shettima of Birni Boko).[/quote]
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by McGg: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2020
9jaBloke:
Oliver Twist
The Burning Grass
Samankwe and the Highway Robbers
Arms and the man
She stoops to conquer
Chike and the river
Wedlock of the gods
Echi di ime
Tales out of school
Adventures of Souza
The African Child
The virtuous woman
Animal Farm
The mayor of Casterbridge
The Potter's Wheel
The Concubine
Lamb Tales from Shakespeare
Twelfth night or what you will

Literature was my favourite subject and I was a library rat. I read over 100 novels but the ones listed were in our curriculum.

Have you come across the book "no man's Land".. I don't know the author
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2020
freshvine:

One week one trouble...

Wilson Tagbo. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Angelfrost(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Nicepoker:
Oliver twist
African child
Animal farm
Things fall apart
Adventures of huckleberry Finn
Juju rock
Adventures of Souza.

Good books!!!
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2020
mansakhalifa:

LOl

He put up a strawman to defend his gaffe.

Imagine the excuse he gave.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2020
1972xy:
Mine Boy
Zambia shall be free
koku ba bo ni
Our Husband has run mad again
Ogbo ode inu igbo iru mole

Kenneth Kaunda.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Imagine the excuse he gave.

I just chose to ignore him.

I knew he was trying to be way too clever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Purple Hibiscus and Dear Kelechi.

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Kayrich2122(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Ghostrye:

a lot of people don't even remember the book, and it was damn interesting

I love ❤️ it too
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Greenback: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2020
The bottled leopard
Tales from Shakespeare
Chike and the River
College days of John Ojo
Far from the maddening crowd
Oliver Twist
African night entertainment
Eze goes to school
Passport of mallam illia
Macbeth
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by 3KINGZ18: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2020
The trial of jimmy johnson
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2020
Oliver Twist
The beautiful ones are not yet born
Cry, the beloved country
Things fall apart
Animal farm
Treasure Island
Harriet Tubman
Robinson Crusoe
Shakespeare's plays
- Macbeth
-As you like it
-Ottello
-Julius Caesar
-Romeo and Juliet
-A midsummer nightmare.

I read so many novels but these ones stood out cool
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by arantess: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2020
precy111:
What is that novel you can never forget that you read in secondary school?

me; they are many of them like Woman in her Prime, Ozigolo, Women of Owu, Blind Search, Medicine for Money.
Mission to kala
Trials of brother jero
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by sirgbeja(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2020
I can't first these two:

Joys of motherhood
The black boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.