Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) (64519 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Mother, Erelu Ojuolape Ojora On 83rd Birthday (photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 83rd Birthday As Buhari Congratulates Him / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

I didn't insult him I was just laying a fact , his dad met his mum in September 84 and by then May and Baker was already a household name

Aight my bad. Lol u know when they met? That's kinda jokes. All the same, safe.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

Through which embezzlement? This man opened May and Baker before your dad and even met your mum
Where did he get the source capital. The military generals all plundered the treasury.

They owns shares in most of the banks through their various fronts. I wish I could send you the link to the documentary.

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Happy birthday sir, God bless ur new age. A land and uncompleted building on it is available at shimawa Ogun State check my signature for more details
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by peacekante: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

Through which embezzlement? This man opened May and Baker before your dad and even met your mum

Do you have to insult him before you pass your message?
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
peacekante:

Do you have to insult him before you pass your message?

Where is the insult?

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by adonni: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
where is mine.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

Exactly what he just said grin

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Doctorfitz: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Alaska90(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
efighter:

With the salary he earned as a soldier?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
na you sabi!

Show me any one among government officials wey hin money clean and Pure and i will tell you why Buhari will win 2023 again if he choose to Run grin
Elpipitaaa:
He is wealthy anyway. but he got his money through embezzlement

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

Where did he get the money to open may and baker

4 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

Keep quiet, mister

He's one of the privileged few who have wrecked this country through oil blocks sharing among leaders' cronies

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
What him and co did in nigeria,

only posterity will sufficiently pay them back.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Afflalo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
This life ehhn, just ave money n see how things will be easy for u
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

SHUT UP!!!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE INTERNET SERVICE

5 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Zino1011(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nackzy:
Danjuma has Mone, he has an Oil well if am not mistaken
One if the richest rtd Generals if not the richest

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by pointstores(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nawa
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by OMOLEMONDAY(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
peacekante:

Baba day swim money
when he was 30 years he is all ready in money
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is one of the figure that determined the prosperity of my country Nigeria.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerians like food sha no wonder I read about a man killed because he collected party rice three times
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE INTERNET SERVICE

So internet is now a priviledge?
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by banmee(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

Guy stop. On top army salary?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by SPLENDID25(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
DasaintHope:
Retd. Major General Danjuma my role model along side my Godfather Retd. Major General Zamani Lekwot are two iconic people who paved way for respect and greatness Middle belt Officers are enjoying. Sir, we will continue the good work. Aikin Bai ze lalace a hanun my ba. The standard must be kept.
Lt.Gen. Sir!
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Sannisege: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zino1011:
One if the richest rtd Generals if not the richest
he’s not richer than IBB, OBJ or Abdulsalami
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
DasaintHope:

lol... you wey know

It's like you need a Christmas girlfriend. This one you're chyking all Nairaland girls
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Our oyel money
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

hmmmm, why involving his parents into his comments?
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by SPLENDID25(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dasuks:

You dont have to insult him. Danjuma used his military status well post retirement.and wdym ? What if the person's parents met before 1975/6 ( when TYD's career in business started) ?

Plantgeria, NAL comet and the other marine & oil service companies between Lagos and PH were not as a result of business acumen or natural sequential capital accumulation. Like say Ibrus or Modandola.

The SAPETRO Akpo bloc was a pure gift. Not off capital requirements or competency.
And that particular endowment made him wealthy beyond all parameters. He's now a Usd billionaire yes. But the process is nothing to admire or to be replicated.

That's the man's point.
HAS TY become a billionaire in dollars? if yes, how much is he worth?
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Too much money, just birthday o
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
SPLENDID25:
HAS TY become a billionaire in dollars? if yes, how much is he worth?

Yea read a family office report that featured his private single family office in Surrey UK. They manage 1.2 billion usd in assets. Maybe not him. But his estate. Made up of him and his kids.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

You forgot Sapetro oil and gas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.