Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,762 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) (64520 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Mother, Erelu Ojuolape Ojora On 83rd Birthday (photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 83rd Birthday As Buhari Congratulates Him / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by chijokz(m): 3:55am On Dec 21, 2020
DasaintHope:
fine girl, let's link up. I sent you a pm.
Are you okay bro? ..Sarah is my babe.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Zino1011(m): 4:00am On Dec 21, 2020
Sannisege:
he’s not richer than IBB, OBJ or Abdulsalami
If only knew he is richer than everyone you just mentioned.Man is a f* criminal
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by ddeola: 4:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Oil well money miss road. Proceed of corruption when his people are living in abject poverty. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Chris2863(m): 4:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Elpipitaaa:
He is wealthy anyway. but he got his money through embezzlement
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by PHijo(m): 4:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Because of the British contraption called Nigeria a Jukun man gets an oil bloc from a Kanuri man in Ijawland, to the detriment of Ijaw people!

Nigeria has been insensitive towards ethnic nations and that is why it is increasingly hated.

If the elites keep on pretending these ethnic and religious differences don't exist Nigeria will collapse suddenly.

It would be like a mix of Yugoslavia, Rwanda and D.R. Congo.

We pray a solution is found before it gets to that!

Ironically that same Kanuri man killed an Ogoni man because he questioned Nigeria's relationship with his Ogoni people.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:41am On Dec 21, 2020
doggedfighter:
Nigeria where one man can be richer than states undecided

Not because he works harder than others but

because he knows how to corner and keep what's meant forthe whole community for himself and his own ,
even when he doesn't really need it.

All because they enjoy being the only light that shines. cry cry cry cry
Sad.

you set go and corner na if e easy
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Arabaincubus: 4:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Oil money of southern Nigeria feeding the oversized evil ego of a retired corrupt General.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by BreconHills(m): 5:05am On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

Through which embezzlement? This man opened May and Baker before your dad and even met your mum

He opened May and Baker or is a major shareholder? Look lets be honest Danjuma core revenue earner is political privilege. I would not call him an embezzler because there is little evidence of that. But to imply that his wealth comes from a pharmaceutical company is similarly false. Truth is somewhere in between.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by daleehat: 5:25am On Dec 21, 2020
efighter:

With the salary he earned as a soldier?
Good question Bro, the Man is one of the elites who were lucky to swim on public assets he got his first oil well via a gift by BabanGida and Abacha

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:29am On Dec 21, 2020
DasaintHope:
fine girl, let's link up. I sent you a pm.

With her flat chest?
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 21, 2020
THE REAL PEOPLE THAT KEPT NIGERIA WHERE IT IS AND SOME FOOLS KEEP BLAMING LORD LUGARD
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by emezuo17: 5:41am On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

Through which embezzlement? This man opened May and Baker before your dad and even met your mum
. You are not serious, he was a general in the army, how and where did he get the money to open may and Baker, all of them are theives, they got their money from holding public office.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Bnladan(m): 5:43am On Dec 21, 2020
DasaintHope:
Retd. Major General Danjuma my role model along side my Godfather Retd. Major General Zamani Lekwot are two iconic people who paved way for respect and greatness Middle belt Officers are enjoying. Sir, we will continue the good work. Aikin Bai ze lalace a hanun my ba. The standard must be kept.
wink
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by revolt(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Ironsis killer. In nigeria the killer of a head of state is now a billionaire. Interesting nation'.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Metrofox(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

Keep quiet, what was he doing before he opened May and Baker
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2020
imhotep:

The wages of sai babarism is death.

Loser. Look at what politics has turned you into, pathetic! The last presidential election votes in Lagos state was very close between APC and PDP, how could you be sure that he vote for Buhari if voted at all? Don't let politics of bitterness takes away the human in you.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by cocolacec(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Elpipitaaa:
Oil block
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by bewla(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Elpipitaaa:
From which country
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2020
True. But don't forget that money is RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CRIMES IN THE WORLD TODAY as man becomes desperate to have it by all means. It is well
Back2Daura:
MONEY IS GOOD
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Babinski: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2020
efighter:

Imagine Oil Well in South South allocated to a man from Taraba while South Southerners are wallowing in poverty.

Those that have been similarly allocated to Southerners, what development has it brought to the region? Individuals are not the region and would only look after their own interests.

The policy of dashing out national resources to individuals whether in compliance with Federal character or not is bad and not in the interest of the generality. The resources should be used for general development not making individual billionaires.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2020
SPLENDID25:
Lt.Gen. Sir!
My bad
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by DAVE5(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2020
thundafire:
u are wrong but he got his wealth through allocation of oil well to him through paddy paddy means.

Which is still embezzlement of public property nah abi

Or are we missing something here?

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2020
doggedfighter:

It's like you need a Christmas girlfriend. This one you're chyking all Nairaland girls
doggedfighter:

It's like you need a Christmas girlfriend. This one you're chyking all Nairaland girls
I'm kinda new in town, I've got to flex this Xmas. Nairaland or not. I spent 2 fucking years onshore. I can't come and kill myself.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2020
hybridblood07:
Point of correction! He retired as a Lieutenant General
Error. My bad

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2020
RomanGreen:

Which standard?....Oh you mean the standard of fighting for one Nigeria with the Fulanis while they continue to ruthlessly encroach on your lands and while at it....kill your people.... smh, the day you guys stop celebrating mediocrity then I'll know your redemption is feasible
I took an Oath to this country. You can never really know what Patriotism is about
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Excuzeme:

Well, if not for Gov Orthom, not one soul will be left in the Middle Belt by now and the Fulani would have established a Caliphate there, the may stii do, before 2023, going by the way the Fulanis are slaughtering them and burning their Villages, with the help of MACBAN, former Minister Dambazzau, Buhari and his Fulani Security Chief. angry angry

Only a foolish Slave praises the Slave-Master that slaughters his family

Can the loot of General TY Danjuma save the middle Belt from the rampaging Fulani Herdsmen?
Only time will tell
. grin grin
The Fulani Caliphate Agenda is dead on arrival
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by ehinmowo: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2020
efighter:

Imagine Oil Well in South South allocated to a man from Taraba while South Southerners are wallowing in poverty.
I wonder why you no complain about 13% derivation wey the corrupt people dey pocket every month.
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2020
chijokz:

chijokz:

Overtaking is allowed
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

With her flat chest?
BabbanBura:

With her flat chest?
She happens to be my spec, it doesn't really matter
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by bamite(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2020
imhotep:

The wages of sai babarism is death.

Empty and nonsensical post as usual.

Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2020
authority2006:

[s]Loser. Look at what politics has turned you into, pathetic! The last presidential election votes in Lagos state was very close between APC and PDP, how could you be sure that he vote for Buhari if voted at all? Don't let politics of bitterness takes away the human in you.[/s]
Reject sai babarism
Re: TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2020
bamite:

Empty and nonsensical post as usual.
APCheat sympathizer spotted grin

President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49