Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) (9464 Views)

I Slept With My Madam / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Donspicey: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
See as i dey laugh like pesin wey.................

Abeg come continue i go gv u discount fr dis xmas fowl.....

Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by saintol(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
I don't laugh tire...
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by GodWrites: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Funny op cheesy
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by officialfestus(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
the story funny oh
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by doctorexcel: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Guy you just crack my rib
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Agbeni33: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lol....

This must not be true ooo

Because of your desperation you want to kill someone

Anyways, continue your gist.
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Feddytune:

You' should be ashamed of yourself,.. answering silly questions because of 200 naira .... After u will start pursuing babes up and down
Moi? Answered which question? Was "making more money" a reasonable answer to the question? I don't have time to start a war of words that I'll win grin cos you're so daft and the only thing you're good at is sucking what's dangling in front of me. BTW you can drop your number lemme send you1000 naira airtime.
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by blessedbabe(f): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mo rerin daku
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
RealGboy:
After secondary school I have been living from one uncle house to another .I ran away when I realized they are not ready to help me but use me for thier house chores ..

I have a friend who lived in one room face me I face you.. he works as a bar man..when he heard my story he allowed me stayed with him , naso the journey start ...

I started looking for salary jobs I could do. But I couldn't find any .
It was during one of my job hunt I met one woman that told me she needs someone that would be her driver ..

I have never driven a car in my life but when I heard she will pay 70k per month.. I quickly told her I can drive ,
She did not even wait to confirm ,she just told me to resume the next morning cos she have somewhere important I would be driving her too...

See gobe... I reach house and told my friend ,he laughed And told me to call her and tell her I'm not interested in the job ..i told him I can't do that ,.as we were still discussing,his neighbor in the next room joined the conversation ...

(The rooms are so closed together that if u drop a cup ,the next room will hear ,)
He shouted " don't tell her u can't drive oo , just wait I dey come '..

When he entered our room he then explained to me that driving is easy if the car is automatic..he said guy see
"Once you enter,start the car , place your leg on the right hand pad slowly which is the break and then put the gear to R (reverse) or D (drive). ... Simple .

So I spent the next three hours learning how to drive automatic cars from brother Thomas that is an okada man...

When I resumed the next day at work like a real driver ...the woman gave me a car key then told me to go and warm the car before we leave..
I quickly go to her Benz and press car key but na the Hilux truck sound pin pin...I realized we would be taking the Hilux and not her Benz Jeep...
When I opened the Hilux I was shocked..I saw 3 leg pads instead of 2 that brother Thomas told me ...

I carry phone call brother Thomas...he was already on his okada ,I explained my situation..he then told me " Na manual be that na ..and na the same thing..Guy wise up "...

See kasala.... The woman came out fully dressed and entered the car ,na so I start the car but as a wise guy I acted as if the car is faulty, I open bonnet and told her .we can't go out with this car..

She called her mechanic and insulted him for spoiling her car:,she then went in and brought out the Benz car key...

My mind came down ..once we enter I follow brother Thomas instructions,and I put the gear to R ..
As the car was reversing slowly and I was leaving the gate . Next thing I heard someone screaming " yeeeee My leg ooooooooo".....
The idiot gateman had stayed too close to the car thinking I can drive and me don scatter his leg with tire ...

Me and my madam was scared. I personally thought someone died , when I got down and I saw the gateman scattered leg, I told him sorry no vex..
But lucky for me the madam did not blame me , she told me she had warn him several times to always stay far from the car ... She gave him some cash to get medicine ..

We enter car back , a little scared . At this point something told me to confess I can't drive .

But another mind said "Continue but be careful'..
I reversed out, put the car to drive , press acceleration pad and the journey started ...
At first it felt Good..like play like play Nonso don Sabi drive be that
.. everything was going well because the road was free and less traffic.
Na so madam tell me make I stop beside Tastee fried Chicken, she gave me some money and told me to help her get something cos she has not eaten yet .

I wanted to off the car but she told me to leave it on cos she was enjoying the A c .
Now the werey called brother Thomas forget to teach me that once u want to stop in traffic or anywhere put the gear to P (park)
Me I just get down from the car like that and the gear is still on D (Drive)
Next thing I heard madam voice screaming my name "Nonso ooooooooo" .... I turn back And both madam and car don dey go ..

Omo I started pursuing the car , screaming jesus!! madam o Madam o...
People joined me too ... but the car was moving very fast.. and was heading to a police checkpoint.
When police saw the car and people at the back running after it they thought the driver is a thief , they brought out thier gun and pointed to the car indicating that if it don't stop they will shoot ... As my madam see Gun..

She jumped out of the running car with her fat body ,
She landed like an elephant and was rolling like ball before she stopped...
When I saw this I know my own had finished...
I started crying and cursing brother Thomas for encouraging me ...

Pls comment if u would like to hear the remaining story...

Comic relief cheesy cheesy cheesy
nice story
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by omobonike70223: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lol I hope this is made up.
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Franktom247(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
You have kill me with laugh pata pata op how much you need to complete this story you are a good writer walai
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Highhhio(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Job wahala,omo you for tell the madam you go resume after a week,use that week go learn small lol
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by mank1234(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Funny story. You're a star
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by AdmissionGetEas: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nonso and Thomas 2020

IJMB Registration is still on till 31st of December, check my signature to register to secure University Admission without UTME into 200level
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Koulture(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
angry

This story is as fake as toke makinwa butt.
How would any sane person employ a new driver without asking questions,no driver's license,no evidence of attending any driving school.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by jojofola: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
U no well cheesy
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bro thomas na the real OG
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
U try OP!!!

The story really Cracked me up
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Roflmao.. grin ..

This guy you're a clown. hahahahaaaa..grin...
So hilarious...
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by majamajic(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Yeeeee my leg , my leg

This one got me rolling on the floor
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Brayss(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Lmao grin
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by cosmos2000(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2020
RealGboy:
After secondary school I have been living from one uncle house to another .I ran away when I realized they are not ready to help me but use me for thier house chores ..

I have a friend who lived in one room face me I face you.. he works as a bar man..when he heard my story he allowed me stayed with him , naso the journey start ...

It was during one of my job hunt I met one woman that told me she needs someone that would be her driver ..

I have never driven a car in my life but when I heard she will pay 70k per month.. I quickly told her I can drive ,
She did not even wait to confirm ,she just told me to resume the next morning cos she have somewhere important I would be driving her too...

See gobe... I reach house and told my friend ,he laughed And told me to call her and tell her I'm not interested in the job ..i told him I can't do that ,.as we were still discussing,his neighbor in the next room joined the conversation ...

(The rooms are so closed together that if u drop a cup ,the next room will hear ,)
He shouted " don't tell her u can't drive oo , just wait I dey come '..

When he entered our room he then explained to me that driving is easy if the car is automatic..he said guy see
"Once you enter,start the car , place your leg on the right hand pad slowly which is the break and then put the gear to R (reverse) or D (drive). ... Simple .

So I spent the next three hours learning how to drive automatic cars from brother Thomas that is an okada man...

When I resumed the next day at work like a real driver ...the woman gave me a car key then told me to go and warm the car before we leave..
I quickly go to her Benz and press car key but na the Hilux truck sound pin pin...I realized we would be taking the Hilux and not her Benz Jeep...
When I opened the Hilux I was shocked..I saw 3 leg pads instead of 2 that brother Thomas told me ...

I carry phone call brother Thomas...he was already on his okada ,I explained my situation..he then told me " Na manual be that na ..and na the same thing..Guy wise up "...

See kasala.... The woman came out fully dressed and entered the car ,na so I start the car but as a wise guy I acted as if the car is faulty, I open bonnet and told her .we can't go out with this car..

She called her mechanic and insulted him for spoiling her car:,she then went in and brought out the Benz car key...

My mind came down ..once we enter I follow brother Thomas instructions,and I put the gear to R ..
As the car was reversing slowly and I was leaving the gate . Next thing I heard someone screaming " yeeeee My leg ooooooooo".....
The idiot gateman had stayed too close to the car thinking I can drive and me don scatter his leg with tire ...

Me and my madam was scared. I personally thought someone died , when I got down and I saw the gateman scattered leg, I told him sorry no vex..
But lucky for me the madam did not blame me , she told me she had warn him several times to always stay far from the car ... She gave him some cash to get medicine ..

We enter car back , a little scared . At this point something told me to confess I can't drive .

But another mind said "Continue but be careful'..
I reversed out, put the car to drive , press acceleration pad and the journey started ...
At first it felt Good..like play like play Nonso don Sabi drive be that
.. everything was going well because the road was free and less traffic.
Na so madam tell me make I stop beside Tastee fried Chicken, she gave me some money and told me to help her get something cos she has not eaten yet .

I wanted to off the car but she told me to leave it on cos she was enjoying the A c .
Now the werey called brother Thomas forget to teach me that once u want to stop in traffic or anywhere put the gear to P (park)
Me I just get down from the car like that and the gear is still on D (Drive)
Next thing I heard madam voice screaming my name "Nonso ooooooooo" .... I turn back And both madam and car don dey go ..

Omo I started pursuing the car , screaming jesus!! madam o Madam o...
People joined me too ... but the car was moving very fast.. and was heading to a police checkpoint.
When police saw the car and people at the back running after it they thought the driver is a thief , they brought out thier gun and pointed to the car indicating that if it don't stop they will shoot ... As my madam see Gun..

She jumped out of the running car with her fat body ,
She landed like an elephant and was rolling like ball before she stopped...
When I saw this I know my own had finished...
I started crying and cursing brother Thomas for encouraging me ...

Pls comment if u would like to hear the remaining story...

Well done bro....sounds like a comedy skit to me...you got the story right.?
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by falcon01: 7:28am On Dec 21, 2020
Feddytune:

You' should be ashamed of yourself,.. answering silly questions because of 200 naira .... After u will start pursuing babes up and down
damn feddy, sup?.
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by debbydams(f): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Keketu:
debbydams wow a yellow girl
undecided undecidedwhere u see yellow gurl
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Karleb(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2020
gringringringrin

Please tell me this is fiction.
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2020
Applying your break and how you handle the steering will speaker louder when an amateur handles a car. Not to talk of first time driver.

Nice write up anyways. I laughed

Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Feddytune:

Na him type deh shout kpk, opp n opg for WhatsApp..
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Moi? Answered which question? Was "making more money" a reasonable answer to the question? I don't have time to start a war of words that I'll win grin cos you're so daft and the only thing you're good at is sucking what's dangling in front of me. BTW you can drop your number lemme send you1000 naira airtime.
See Regina Daniel o.. I deh very sure say na free basic u deh use.
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:

See Regina Daniel o.. I deh very sure say na free basic u deh use.
I use free basics, you use data, we make use of the same site. Know your facts before you come to me punk.
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Shellsploit: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Weyrey...
I don laff taya.
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I use free basics, you use data, we make use of the same site. Know your facts before you come to me punk.
I'm not even sure dat u know the meaning of punk. dumbass!
Re: See What I Did To My Madam. ( I'm in trouble) by Rickmann: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=RealGboy post=97261556]After secondary school I have been living from one uncle house to another .I ran away when I realized they are not ready to help me but use me for thier house chores ..

(The rooms are so closed together that if u drop a cup ,the next room will hear , )

Guy, u just made my day...continue biko grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos) / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / How I Learnt My Lessons In Hard Way,men Are Generally Wicked..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.