Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

"Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) (74782 Views)

US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) / Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by capitalzero: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
benjackugo:
More
May be he was studying hard
May be he just recovered from illness
May be he is because depressed of abuse
Well, boarding school is overhyped.
Boarding school is not safe morally , spiritually, socially, mentally and mentally.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
he looks mentally down, no longer has that innocent boldness in children like in the first pic...that boy needs someone to talk to, he has a lot to say
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by ThierryJay: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lol, this happened to me too. On the day the term ended, my dad came to pick me and was looking for me among the sea of students coming out with their luggage. I saw him and ran up to meet him and stood in his front. My pops continued to squint his eyes looking around, ignoring me in his front as he couldn't recognize me. Until I waved my emaciated hand frantically at him, then he looked down again and it hit him. The disbelief written on his face was priceless.

That was my last day in that school.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by mysteryman2014: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
You sent a boy a man is returning to u
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by MarvelousMe: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Uyi168:
After drilling him, they'll turn him to gay as a parting gift.

On a lighter note, he looks healthier.

Lol @turn him to a gay as parting gift

Tomorrow now someone like this will say, I was born gay

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Xavin: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
I go boarding school now Na normal ritual, if you chubby you go slim down forget the aspects of senior sapping you, you go still slim because of the running around you not eating because you don't like school food, stress you have not been used to before

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Uyi168:
After drilling him, they'll turn him to gay as a parting gift.

On a lighter note, he looks healthier.

Its the norms,
Church & gayism.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
hamid6249:
Family love and care is the best , i will never send any of my future children to any yeye boarding school no matter how rich i am .
Me too. If the child can't learn and pass going to school from home then he/she will have to drop out and learn a skill.
I've never been a fan of boarding school.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Ulunne777(f): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
My school routine then.

4.30; wake up/general morning prayer/prepare for sports.

5-6; compulsory morning sports 3rice a week.Very intense sports.

6-6.45am everyday;compound work where your own portion fit be 1 full compound for your house.

6.45-7.15;rush back,bath,prepare,rush back to the refectory and wolf down your food that is on the day the seniors pity you ppl.Rush back ,and pack your bags to the assembly where se demonic seniors are waiting for boarders to come late for Assembly.

Saturday inspection whixh is another hell.

I was Fat pre high school but just one term,i became the lepa of the family.

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by UDUJ(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is nothing. I experienced worse during my boarding school days at Command Secondary school, Kaduna.

My kids must go to boarding school as well because those tough days made me the man I am now.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Focusmind: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
This must be a catholic-owned boarding school or a missionary owned.

I stayed in boarding school for my six year secondary school under the priceless leadership of the congregation of Marian fathers and Revered brothers.

Their level of discipline no be here. Passing through the school will inculcate great morals, hardwork and academic excellence into you.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by ChengHun(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Studying can make on lose weight learn how to create white board animation videos just for a token. chat me on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Black052(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's actually always been like that with Nigeria boarding School ,it only gets better when u get to sss class trust me I was there
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nchenches: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
jumper524:

dey there.
the fastest way to loose weight na shortage of food and stress.
if you wan losses weigh asap, enter dss or police custody for 2 weeks make you see changes.
during my boarding days, na every two weeks we dey change belt hole.

I remember one boys way back in 2013 when I took my younger brother to school at NMS.
the guy was a family friend and was lucky to be admitted. he was overweigh for his age.
the following year when we went for their pop(they weren't graduating as they were just in js1).
I kid you not I looked for this boy round the whole school but couldn't find him.
whenever I ask of him, they told me he just left.
it took us time to find that boy.
all along he was passing me by the way and I couldn't recognize him, guy man was much slimer than my younger bro who dey both got admitted together.
seniors in boarding schools tend to put an extra eyes on overweigh student.
maybe two boys are walking and they need to send 1. the overweigh student would always be favourite.

The handle you replied to could have been that of the kid’s school authorities.

Many Private Schools in Nigeria collect exorbitant boarding fees but feed crap or little food to the students.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Black052(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
UDUJ:
This is nothing. I experienced worse during my boarding school days at Command Secondary school, Kaduna.

My kids must go to boarding school as well because those tough days made me the man I am now.
I went to command secondary school jos Zaria Rd it was hell but I pull through laslas
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by cricifixo: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Did you even read the story before yarning opata angry
pafra:
You didn't tell us how much school fee paid. With the raised in the cost of food it we should be able to compare and justify your claim.

Moreover, the kids have been at home for so many months due to the pandemic it is logical the add weight during the lock down.

Lost in weight is inevitable in a new environment.

ACADEMIC stress could be a contributing factor.

I am sure you weren't expecting him to add more weight while in school so, why the attention seeking
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Awoo88: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
binary007:
Deeper life boarding school.
How you been to deeper life school? Na only government school fit perform this kain transformation

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by tedbaj(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
U think say na chocolate him go eat for boarding school ko..
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by MrRegret: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Baba don learn how to masturbate, grin grin cheesy grin

Na sarcastical angle I take look am oo, no quote
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by RexTramadol1: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
egopersonified:
He saw terrible things

He be Agu bah
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by fujirice: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
I see humility on his face in the later picture grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
We warned them to stop using Amala and ewedu for school children,they refused.
Same mistake Awo made with his free education policy that produced today's zombies all littered on nairaland

Awo you people nemesis, Igbo and their childish talk
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Elanqy: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Uyi168:

Didn't want to say it.

https://www.facebook.com/deborah.okezie.16/videos/491423525157204/?app=fbl

Op please this is not an advert ooo.

Abeg no ban me ooo

Na just the full video
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Olude193: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
ItsTutsi:
I remember when they served me rice on the first day of my boarding school, I turned and asked my friend "where is the stew? ", he said "ooh boi this na jollof rice!!"

I had to call my father crying!!

Loooool

#savage
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Ibeme: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
That's how boarding school is supposed to be. It will toughen the boy up. All those cabin biscuits and provisions finish within one week, and no other provisions till visiting day. In boarding school, we sometimes even skip meals for more exciting activities like football, wrestling or chasing girls. Most times the food rubbish sef.

Not to talk of morning fetching water, morning and evening sports and environmental sanitation (labour) that will drain weight off a boarder.
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by nedekid: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
egopersonified:
He saw terrible things
grin
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Emmanuel224(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
bt e con fair na grin
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by uuzba(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
binary007:
Deeper life boarding school.
Is he the only one that went to boarding house?
All those his shawarma and shakara, senior boys will help him finish his food..
Spoilt kids.

1 Like

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin grin cheesy
egopersonified:
He saw terrible things
cheesy
egopersonified:
He saw terrible things
Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
hamid6249:
Family love and care is the best , i will never send any of my future children to any yeye boarding school no matter how rich i am .
thank you so much for this comment. Me and you are on the same page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) by nasirujj(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
jumper524:

if you are sleeping take number.

JJC js1 boys go open mouth shout 1.
meanwhile senior don tell everybody make him sleep oo.

boarding school was bae.
attended command suleja in 2006.
momsii cried the day she saw me and asked my dad to quickly change my school.
still relocated to another boarding school in lagos but punishment was much lesser b4 dad was finally posted to abuja and had to attend another boarding school from ss1.
mehn!! command suleja dey learn work.
na old men full that school.
atleast command had much younger guys as senior while here na armed robbers we get as seniors.
from day 1 dem go flog you all in the name of saying them wan cut your tail.
mehn the life was fun overall.
Ex commandor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secrets Of First Class Students? / ABU Produced A President, 3 VPs, 25 Governors & Others In Nigeria / Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.