Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ (21697 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by BanevsJoker(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
TThhoorr:
Nnamdi read about Zionism but failed to understand how it works esn can't survive no matter what as long as its formed by a fugitive if the eastern governors wishes to launched a security outfit no one will talk but in this case even the world powers can't do anything not to talk of the legality of the firearms used by them
I Warned you this is a public faceless forum so if you don't have sensible thing to say don't quote me
I'd like to get your thoughts on the firearms Herdsmen carry all over Nigeria. Talk to me about the legality of Herdsmen firearms.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by engrchykae(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Be deceiving ur self... The country Nigeria is still recognised as a sovereign country by many states of the World..... Nigeria is recognised by ur amelika as a sovereign nation...

But if they are mentioning countries, dem go mention Biafra... Where dat place dey sef

Ur desperation for Biafra has made u to start making baseless claims and false prediction

Ndo
to America,you are a "shithole"
Remember?
To UK,you are still a colonial property.
To UAE,you are an Islamic convert,a breeding ground of terrorists.
To Africa,you are big for nothing slowpoke giant.
Rwanda and Kenya have moved ahead while you wallow in self deception.
The useless house nigger of the Anglo American imperialism in Africa is Nigeria,she fought in two world wars on the interest of Britain, fought in ecomog for Belgium, fought in Liberia for USA, fought within for Britain.
Nigeria is the shame of the Blackman, useless slave

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by amakadlite(f): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bonesking:
IPOB is PDP and PDP is IPOB! Ndigbo cannot be fooled, we stand with our Governors.

ESN or whatever they call themselves will soon receive the heat they are looking for. When we need to form our own regional security, we’ll do it at our own time. IPOB and runaway Kanu cannot float an illegal security for us. It won’t stand because we shall resist them.
It it after the Fulani herdsmen must finished raping your mothers and sisters in their homes and farms then you will wake up from your slumber to start forming security that your slave masters will never allow to see the day light?
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Yujin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bonesking:
Nairaland resident IPOB/PDP idiot your end is already near. Because you’ll be the first batch to taste the bullet you’re cooking. Be deceiving yourselves here by calling anyone who speak against Kanu a northener. You can form your online security on facebook but any idiot bringing it home will understand the language of our people. We have learnt the bitter lesson and will no longer shelter a bunch of terrorist in our homes. The north can shield their criminals but never us.

When you want to mess around next time, bring up your Giddygiddy handle. Ewu. Chukwu nna kpokwa unu nile oku ebeahu.
Let me hear you clearly... who exactly are you referring to as terrorist?
As for your insults, I'll let them slide for now.
I'm Yujin and not a member of any useless political party in Nigeria. You should do well to know those you want to engage. IPOB Is very formidable and we are like the men of Issachar. We will defend our land against all invaders and local collaborators. Today is the 21st of December and ESN has been operating combing our forest for terrorists. If you're one of them, it's best you run away.
The core north has Hisbah and civilian JTF, SW have Amotekun and Eastern Nigeria has ESN. That's the state of affairs in today's Nigeria. If you don't like it, you can hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Waterlrd: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
TThhoorr:
Nnamdi read about Zionism but failed to understand how it works esn can't survive no matter what as long as its formed by a fugitive if the eastern governors wishes to launched a security outfit no one will talk but in this case even the world powers can't do anything not to talk of the legality of the firearms used by them
I Warned you this is a public faceless forum so if you don't have sensible thing to say don't quote me
There is no (,) nor ( .).
How do you want me to understand this?
Please explain.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Yujin(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bonesking:
Ezi. Egbe Eligwe Gbagbuo unu nile. Chief IPOB propaganda. Rather than challenge your political rivals, all of your PDP animals want to use Igboland as your next theatre of war but it won't happen. Never again shall we fall into such trap.
Will overlook your insults once again.
I don't do propaganda... I speak reality just like I've been doing even before the formation of IPOB. I'm proudly a member of that noble group because my aim tallies with hers. I know Nigeria more than you and have bled for her before. You on the other hand is just a jolly go round fellow with vision hence you can accept anything. It's not my fault that you are the way you are. I'll remember you though.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by gentledecency: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
those people that didn't support ESN are the initiators of terrorism, sponsors of terrorism as well blood sucking slowpoke, can't you see they are trying to silence everybody by imposing NIN number to link with your sim card so any anti government post you will be traced and arrested, after they pass social media bill that will silence you, is high time we rise to stop this by protest we are not in autocracy govt, soro soke
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Etinosa1234: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
engrchykae:
to America,you are a "shithole"
Yes... So are other African countries

Remember?
To UK,you are still a colonial property.
So what are Ghana, South Africa,kenya, Uganda, Somalia, Togo, Benin, Cameroon, Gambia, Sierra Leone , Niger, Burkina Faso,Zambia,Zimbabwe, Tanzania and a host of many Africa countries called ... Aren't they also colonial properties?

To UAE,you are an Islamic convert,a breeding ground of terrorists.
Clown... So what will u call Mali, somalia, Iraq,a Afghanistan,Libya? That have been battling terrorism for years longer than Nigeria

To Africa,you are big for nothing slowpoke giant.
Rwanda and Kenya have moved ahead while you wallow in self deception.
Nigeria is just in their bad time under this present govt... It can never change the works that Nigeria has done for Africa.. There is a reason Nigeria was being referred to as Giant of Africa and its not just talk

The useless house nigger of the Anglo American imperialism in Africa is Nigeria
Lol... All I see is pains... Hope u are not forgetting that ur online Biafra is also part of the nigger house of Africa.... Stop crying ... I understand grin cheesy... If u like continue to make useless prediction likeba fake pastor, Nigeria will continue to exist till year 90736393510

,she fought in two world wars on the interest of Britain,
Yes... Because they were under a colonial government ... Other colonised countries did it, not just Nigeria

fought in ecomog for Belgium
Because u are lying with sentiment, u can no longer say the truth as it is... Was Belgium part of ecomog or u were about to break down in tears while typing
fought in Liberia for USA,
Another lie again,.. Bro are u really crying?
fought within for Britain.
Yes... They fought to bring ur father's back into Nigeria..... Any problem with that?

I see u are in tears... Sorry bro

Nigeria is the shame of the Blackman, useless slave
Lmao... Coming from someone that has been crying for 50+ years to be free from Nigeria... Tell me who's the real slave now

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Am in total support for the Biafran state....and ESN should come out in their numbers to the streets. Problem is this whole drama is only for show.... Any smart person knows that this guy is an enemy to the Igbo race.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by cheruv: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
blacknp:
Surprised to know that there are stupid people that reason like this?
So much talk coming from a grass cutter and urine guzzler undecided
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Bonesking(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
amakadlite:
It it after the Fulani herdsmen must finished raping your mothers and sisters in their homes and farms then you will wake up from your slumber to start forming security that your slave masters will never allow to see the day light?
Fulani madness is blown out of proportion by the media and the likes of IPOB. Those who want to benefit from the scaremongering in order to take control of Igboland know themselves. It's similar to the Yoruba’s using Amotekun to settle scores with the FG for political reasons.

If for instance we need a zonal security network in the East we know how to go about it. A security network that will arrest all the ills in the SE which includes, kidnapping, armed robbery, rituals, fraudsters, and herdsmen attack etc.

We will form a security regiment to safeguard our streets and it will be monitored like community policing. Not by an illegal group constituting nuisance under the name of floating security for us. IPOB security is dead on arrival. IPOB are not after securing lives, the agenda is a deep secret planned by our enemy to bring war on our doorstep.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Bonesking(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrSly:

you are sorely alone in any attempt to betray mazi nnamdi kalu. sabotours won the first war for their aboki masters. this time igbos know that their true enemies are people like you.
What betrayal are you talking about? Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud and had been a betrayal a long time ago. Is it until you begin to see dead bodies in the streets of Igboland that your eyes will open? Kanu is answerable to only his paymasters, sponsored by the enemies of Ndigbo to use us to settle their political scores but they’ll fail.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Bonesking(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yujin:

Let me hear you clearly... who exactly are you referring to as terrorist?
As for your insults, I'll let them slide for now.
I'm Yujin and not a member of any useless political party in Nigeria. You should do well to know those you want to engage. IPOB Is very formidable and we are like the men of Issachar. We will defend our land against all invaders and local collaborators. Today is the 21st of December and ESN has been operating combing our forest for terrorists. If you're one of them, it's best you run away.
The core north has Hisbah and civilian JTF, SW have Amotekun and Eastern Nigeria has ESN. That's the state of affairs in today's Nigeria. If you don't like it, you can hang yourself.
Men of Issachar. Good ridance! Your formidable spirit have been tasted time without number, yet the result has always been death, chestbeating and tactlessness. You lots should use yourselves to test run your conflict, but nobody should bring that madness to our homes.

Thanks!
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nairaland moderators, you people are wicked. Why do you allow this kind of hatred and nonsense thread in nairaland.

If Kanu no act people blame am. If he act people blame am.

Is there any doubt that this ESN is a good call for Eastern communities? Do we not see what happens in north? We dont want that in East. And you allow people to tarnish good works that everyone all over the world admits will be a good countermeasure to terrorism in our land.

Just yesterday emir of anka is asking that citizens should be allowed to carry arms. This will give scope for people to understand the times we are in.

Anyone that is against ESN is a hater and anti-Igbo. You mods encourage them by allowing this nonsense to perpuate. Abeg close this yeye thread jare.

The OP started this thing with good intention and spirit and we were contributing good inputs but son of hades have takrn over and derailed thread. BLOODY KAFFIRS FROM FUTA JALLON PRETENDING TO BE NDIGBO HAVE TURNED THIS EXCELLENT UPSIDE DOWN ON ITS HEAD.

WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THIS FOR GOD SAKE?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by amakadlite(f): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bonesking:
Fulani madness is blown out of proportion by the media and the likes of IPOB. Those who want to benefit from the scaremongering in order to take control of Igboland know themselves. It's similar to the Yoruba’s using Amotekun to settle scores with the FG for political reasons.

If for instance we need a zonal security network in the East we know how to go about it. Not by an illegal group constituting nuisance under the name of floating security for us. IPOB security is dead on arrival. IPOB are not after securing lives, the agenda is a deep secret planned by our enemy to bring war on our doorstep.
Did you see the corpses of man and his pregnant wife who was raped and killed of recent? did you see the benue doctor who was butchered in his farm last week? these and thousands of people that have lost their lives to these terrorists are not humans enough to move the governors to provide security to their people?
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Bonesking(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
amakadlite:
Did you see the corpses of man and his pregnant wife who was raped and killed of recent? did you see the benue doctor who was butchered in his farm last week? these and thousands of people that have lost their lives to these terrorists are not humans enough to move the governors to provide security to their people?
Fulani herdamen is a problem of which a strong community policing will clamp down. The north are suffering today because they allowed farmers/herders cum ethnic/religious conflict thrive. A situation where criminals are allowed to go scot free is what has made their region volatile to these types of killings.

The east have their own peculiar problem. Fulani herdsmen killing needs to be nip in the bud, but it's least among the problems facing us. We have much problems from armed robbery, kidnapping and fraud. What we need is a strong community policing backed by law and not a band of lawless touts with ulterior motives.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by ORIAYO70(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mgbadike80:
That guy is not Igbo but a federal government paid online influencer trying to turn the thread into Yoruba vs Igbo.

I thought as much a sensible Igbo would not do that.

We S/W support any local security outfit that could liberate us from fulani villain.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Rugaria: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yujin:

Will overlook your insults once again.
I don't do propaganda... I speak reality just like I've been doing even before the formation of IPOB. I'm proudly a member of that noble group because my aim tallies with hers. I know Nigeria more than you and have bled for her before. You on the other hand is just a jolly go round fellow with vision hence you can accept anything. It's not my fault that you are the way you are. I'll remember you though.
Don't waste your precious time on that atrocious coward..
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by amakadlite(f): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bonesking:
Fulani herdamen is a problem of which a strong community policing will clamp down. The north are suffering today because they allowed farmers/herders cum ethnic/religious conflict thrive. A situation where criminals are allowed to go scot free is what has made their region volatile to these types of killings.

The east have their own peculiar problem. Fulani herdsmen killing needs to be nip in the bud, but it's least among the problems facing us. We have much problems from armed robbery, kidnapping and fraud. What we need is a strong community policing backed by law and not a band of lawless touts with ulterior motives.
Really? people that just sloughtered 45 farmers and kidnap more than 600 pupils within a month are not our primary concern, rather people who set up security outfit to secure their People should be
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Yujin(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bonesking:
Men of Issachar. Good ridance! Your formidable spirit have been tasted time without number, yet the result has always been death, chestbeating and tactlessness. You lots should use yourselves to test run your conflict, but nobody should bring that madness to our homes.

Thanks!
There's time for everything and victory is near. You and your likes won't survive it. We will come out victorious. Go and tell those that sent you.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omoslim26:

Ok ohaneze is bad SE governors are bad Ipob is very good i am igbo now right?

Ipob remains proscribe in Igboland
IPOB remains proscribed only to zoo animals. To us the reasonable and well meaning igbos, IPOB remains the best thing that has ever happened to us.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by engrchykae(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yes... So are other African countries

So what are Ghana, South Africa,kenya, Uganda, Somalia, Togo, Benin, Cameroon, Gambia, Sierra Leone , Niger, Burkina Faso,Zambia,Zimbabwe, Tanzania and a host of many Africa countries called ... Aren't they also colonial properties?

Clown... So what will u call Mali, somalia, Iraq,a Afghanistan,Libya? That have been battling terrorism for years longer than Nigeria

Nigeria is just in their bad time under this present govt... It can never change the works that Nigeria has done for Africa.. There is a reason Nigeria was being referred to as Giant of Africa and its not just talk

Lol... All I see is pains... Hope u are not forgetting that ur online Biafra is also part of the nigger house of Africa.... Stop crying ... I understand grin cheesy... If u like continue to make useless prediction likeba fake pastor, Nigeria will continue to exist till year 90736393510

Yes... Because they were under a colonial government ... Other colonised countries did it, not just Nigeria

Because u are lying with sentiment, u can no longer say the truth as it is... Was Belgium part of ecomog or u were about to break down in tears while typing
Another lie again,.. Bro are u really crying?

Yes... They fought to bring ur father's back into Nigeria..... Any problem with that?

I see u are in tears... Sorry bro

Lmao... Coming from someone that has been crying for 50+ years to be free from Nigeria... Tell me who's the real slave now
confirmed fool
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Etinosa1234: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
engrchykae:
confirmed fool

Severe pains

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
berrystunn:

E-rat
E- warlord

Continue deceiving your self.
You will die for noting...

Only the poor Igbos like you, support nnamdi kanu.

My people, my people . Can you eat and drink with your Kingsman??

Answer the question
E-rat
Zoo creature
Which cage are you in??

Only brain dead people like you will want to remain in a terrorist infested and backward contraption like nigga-area.

What has eating with my people got to do with ESN or biafra restoration which is the issue at hand??

If I cannot eat with my people, is it terror herdsmen that am going to eat with??
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by engrchykae(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Severe pains
it is bmc unfortunates that are in severe pains.
Am very ok and balling.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Etinosa1234: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
engrchykae:
[s]it is bmc unfortunates that are in severe pains.
Am very ok and balling[/s].

Are u sure..

Hope u are taking Panadol for ur pains

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by berrystunn(m): 1:17am On Dec 22, 2020
Notasyouthink:
E-rat
Zoo creature
Which cage are you in??

Only brain dead people like you will want to remain in a terrorist infested and backward contraption like nigga-area.

What has eating with my people got to do with ESN or biafra restoration which is the issue at hand??

If I cannot eat with my people, is it terror herdsmen that am going to eat with??

Usu
E-rat poor people talk too much .
I’m sorry I can’t help you.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by hectorswag(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2020
awgumayor:
Inside their hearts they know Kanu is right just like 99% of easterners know, but pride and fear of losing relevance with Fulani will not allow them admit that.
James 4:17 - "whoever knows the right thing to do but fails to do it, for him it is sin." Dear South East governors, why sacrifice the lives of your own people on the altar of pride and fear? Why? undecided
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2020
berrystunn:

Usu
E-rat poor people talk too much .
I’m sorry I can’t help you.

Ezi ohia
E-rat braindead zoo creatures will always defend their backward zoo without knowing that being a nigga-arean is a threat to life.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by berrystunn(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Ezi ohia
Yes I’m E-rat braindead ipob creatures I will always defend my backward ipob without knowing that being a nigga-arean is a threat to life.

Nnamdi mugu
Pig , e- warlord, usu movement group.
E-senseless Niggas (ESN).

E-rat I’m the cat be careful .
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by berrystunn(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Ezi ohia
I agree I’m E-rat braindead Biafra creatures will always defend my backward ipob without knowing that being a nigga-arean is a threat to life.

Pig nnamdi mugu
E senseless niggas . ESN

E-warlords, poor group, usu movement group.
Gay
Get well soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House / Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting / Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.