Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Should I Bring Her Over To The US? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Bring Her Over To The US? (40893 Views)

Is It OK For My Sister To Bring Her 10yrs+ BF To Borrow Money From My Father / How Can She Bring Her Husband Back Home? / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Bring Her Over To The US? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
canttedra:

I love her. I'm not sure about marriage yet, but it could happen with her.

Then take your time, don't let anyone rush you into marriage.
Re: Should I Bring Her Over To The US? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Stop wasting her time!
Be upfront with her so that she can decide whether to stay with you or move on like the others before her.

You'll keep losing them.

Why doesn't she walk away if she feels her time is being wasted by op. Relationship is not by force last time i checked.
Re: Should I Bring Her Over To The US? by Exceed15: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

This isn't true. Many have brought their partners and they are fine. I am a living example and I know of many others too.

You are among the few lucky ones then. God bless your marriage.
Re: Should I Bring Her Over To The US? by GboyegaD(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Exceed15:

You are among the few lucky ones then. God bless your marriage.

Sorry sir, there are more lucky ones than the few sad tales we hear. Remember bad news spread very fast and that is why some are beginning to think about it as a stereotype.

1 Like

Re: Should I Bring Her Over To The US? by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Conquered negro
Idonije8:
I prefer to do house boy for a white sweet wonderful woman than a Nigeria lady who thinks money is everything the only thing that will make a Nigeria girl love. Is when it involves transaction relationship!! Nigerian women are annoying.. white women are sweet so leave us to do house boy for them!! grin grin grin Nor be me and Nigeria lazy women!! Dating a Nigeria lady is same thing as taking care of an orphan tongue
Re: Should I Bring Her Over To The US? by Exceed15: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

Sorry sir, there are more lucky ones than the few sad tales we hear. Remember bad news spread very fast and that is why some are beginning to think about it as a stereotype.

That's true
Re: Should I Bring Her Over To The US? by DrAkpamudehe: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
frozen70:

Having read through your policies on women, I want to assume that, you are not helping yourself not to talk more of your woman

This lady in question is your girlfriend and you want her abroad

Are you inviting her over to start living with her as couples or as baby mama to be or as live in lovers

You want her to school abroad too, so how wiisje sponsor it

Your idea that you want a woman to stand on her own is good but you have to build her

If you keep thinking you will not do it and she stands on her own will you exer expect her to assist you in raising your family in future or have you created a stream of income that you can never get broke financially

Now assuming you want to marry a woman, do you expect her to sponsor her marriage because she us the one that wants marriage not you ?

Then when you have babies, she should provide all she needs for her antenatal because she is the one that is pregnant not you

Pls for your own goodness, you need to meet a physiologist over there to assist you in changing your mindset about your relationship with women

You may have issues with any woman if you hi ahead with your thinking about them

U are the one who needs to see a physiologist abi psychologist. Bunch of entitled brats
Re: Should I Bring Her Over To The US? by frozen70(f): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

U are the one who needs to see a physiologist abi psychologist. Bunch of entitled brats

Mugu
Re: Should I Bring Her Over To The US? by Pat081: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Idonije8:
You nor see woman marry there?? Too many stories about men helping their girlfriends to America then along the line something happened if I was you I will marry someone there preferably a white sweet lady grin: abeg leave this Nigeria girl they are so ungrateful when they finally get what they want
grin grin grin grin to help his sister is better than helping his girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / I Disowned My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.