Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

How To Grill Catfishes In Foil Paper - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Grill Catfishes In Foil Paper (998 Views)

Table Size Catfishes For Sale In Port Harcourt / Buy Your Catfishes, Egg, Turkeys And Goat At Affordable Prices / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grill Catfishes In Foil Paper by biyiwyle(m): 2:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Catfishes are mostly foiled because of their extra soft scaleless flesh. Trust me you don’t want to grill catfishes on open grill and start turning frequently. It will break terribly.

Although, I can easily grill on an open grill but it requires you knowing your onions; real skillful ,a patient and gentle.

Steps To Grill Catfishes In Foil
Unlike grilling without foil (on an open grill) you want to put all your ingredients in at once and the foiled up fish won’t be opened until it is ready to be eaten.

Recipe Grill Time: 45mins

Catfishes

Seasoning

Curry

Ginger

Salt

Pepper sauce

Fish spice

Groundnut Oil

Direction
1. Wash your fish thoroughly and remove intestine and gills through the opening below

2. Pat dry your fish (you don’t want to fish to be cooked but grilled inside the foil)

3. Cut..... Click to continue below

https://caterbakes.com/2020/10/how-to-grill-catfish-in-foil-paper.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Baba Dudu / Good British Food / I Ate Eggs Every Day And Now Here's Why You Should Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.