Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,852 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. (47140 Views)

Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by adamujoa(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2021
The mails that is send to people are for those who are supposed to write tomorrow Sunday and was later schedule for Monday.

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Emzenoz(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2021
adamujoa:
The mails that is send to people are for those who are supposed to write tomorrow Sunday and was later schedule for Monday.
I don't think so. If you know you received mail for another test, its better you go and rewrite it. Or confirm from them at the ICT if it was a mistake
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Beansman: 9:07pm On May 08, 2021
I believe the mail sent is for those writing on Sunday 9th but were sent mail that the test is now Monday 10th and not those that wrote on Tuesday 4th.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Unigrad: 9:19pm On May 08, 2021
Beansman:
I believe the mail sent is for those writing on Sunday 9th but were sent mail that the test is now Monday 10th and not those that wrote on Tuesday 4th.
Any information about us that wrote on the 4th? 4th candidates should be treated specially.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Beansman: 5:02am On May 09, 2021
Unigrad:

Any information about us that wrote on the 4th? 4th candidates should be treated specially.

No info for now
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by dansteel(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2021
Please any update on the csc oral interview?
Are they done and when is the list gonna come out for employed workers?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by tenderjunkie: 4:40pm On May 09, 2021
Is anyone aware of the Edo GIS recruitment?

Wrote the exam some months back and yet to get feedback

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Arebamhen: 4:43am On May 10, 2021
Akomuromeo:

Drop your number so I can send it to the admin
08171918514 pls add me to the group
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2021
Good morning all, are they done with edo csc oral interview?? Someone give me update
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Unigrad: 4:09pm On May 11, 2021
I think they are done with the CBT exams for Public Service.
God help we that did on 4th May to be shortlisted for the oral interview.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Berrywhite(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Unigrad post=101588634]I think they are done with the CBT exams for Public Service.
God help we that did on 4th May to be shortlisted for the oral interview.[/quote

Amen....
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2021
tenderjunkie:
Is anyone aware of the Edo GIS recruitment?

Wrote the exam some months back and yet to get feedback
Am with you on this...still hoping to hear from them.....i even call insider there she told me d tin is on hold but couldnt explain y is on hold

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by UNIQUE95: 11:07am On May 14, 2021
Please add me up to any WhatsApp group for Public service recruitment
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Ehinomen27: 1:41pm On May 18, 2021
There is a new list on the site, check if your name is there. Please also, is there any news for those that wrote that Tuesday?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Unigrad: 2:25pm On May 18, 2021
Ehinomen27:
There is a new list on the site, check if your name is there. Please also, is there any news for those that wrote that Tuesday?
I don't understand this people ooo, I know of more than 3 persons who wrote and saw their scores before were rescheduled to write yesterday. Are they confused? The once for civil service was not like this.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Vasgas: 2:53pm On May 18, 2021
Ehinomen27:

Do you have idea if scientific officer is among those newly shortlisted.

Is there anybody that apply for scientific officer and was shortlisted?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Ehinomen27: 4:45pm On May 18, 2021
Vasgas:

Do you have idea if scientific officer is among those newly shortlisted.

Is there anybody that apply for scientific officer and was shortlisted?

There is scientists/ laboratory scientists
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Louisosazee(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2021
Arebamhen:
08171918514 pls add me to the group
This is mine,add me too 08106786277
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Rayzz: 6:25am On May 19, 2021
opj21:

Am with you on this...still hoping to hear from them.....i even call insider there she told me d tin is on hold but couldnt explain y is on hold

Yeah, many folks wrote the exams too. We don remove eye for EDOGIS since. Why advertise a vacancy when it will not be convenient to hire within 6 months?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by tenderjunkie: 10:47am On May 22, 2021
opj21:

Nawa
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by tenderjunkie: 10:48am On May 22, 2021
Rayzz:

Yeah, many folks wrote the exams too. We don remove eye for EDOGIS since. Why advertise a vacancy when it will not be convenient to hire within 6 months?
Na to remove mind
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by elantraceey(f): 6:47am On May 24, 2021
First interview list is out, you guys should check your emails and the site.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Osesliberty(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2021
OK
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by etibaba(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2021
Osesliberty:
Congratulations to those that made it but how many list are we expecting? what's the criteria for the selection, I score 60% but not on the list
Firstly, did you see anyone from your field on the list?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Osesliberty(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2021
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Beansman: 11:41am On May 24, 2021
The list is in batches
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Austinobizworld: 12:23pm On May 24, 2021
Anyone have Idea of how the interview is like, I mean questions to be ask
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by sampete(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2021
A friend got shortlisted. She scored 68.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by etibaba(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2021
Osesliberty:

Yes I applied as an Accountant
Most names will be dropping sha.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Unigrad: 2:54pm On May 24, 2021
sampete:
A friend got shortlisted. She scored 68.
Which department and date did she did her CBT?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Unigrad: 2:55pm On May 24, 2021
Osesliberty:
Congratulations to those that made it but how many list are we expecting? what's the criteria for the selection, I score 60% but not on the list
Which department and date did you do your CBT?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by sampete(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2021
Unigrad:

Which department and date did she did her CBT?
Information officer. I don't know exactly when she wrote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Jobs People Look Down, That They Are Now Doing. / Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Job Discrimination Based On Institution Graduated From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.