Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. (47162 Views)

Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
D quietness, no b here.....
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by MG2020: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happy new week all,,any update yet
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Rayzz: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Me: I don't know what they are waiting for oh. In the news papers, it said 725 civil and 675 public is what they are looking for.
Excuse me if I am jumping the gun here, how can u train 1400 people at the same time?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by michaelo2(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Rayzz:
Me: I don't know what they are waiting for oh. In the news papers, it said 725 civil and 675 public is what they are looking for.
Excuse me if I am jumping the gun here, how can u train 1400 people at the same time?
please which newspapers please
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Rayzz: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by michaelo2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by opj21(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ple wen de Benin, make una de updates us nah, biko
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kovie2693: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
opj21:
Ple wen de Benin, make una de updates us nah, biko

As update nor come dey nko, abi you want make them talk wetin dem nor see?
Most persons here are also applicant like you waiting for the final list of shortlisted persons that have been employed.
When the list comes out I'm sure the information will be passed across, so ogbeni chillax for now
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Happyset: 12:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Apply: Massive Recruitments At Edo State Internal Revenue Service - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-massive-recruitments-at-edo-state-internal-revenue-service/

Apply: Vacancies At The International AIDS Society (IAS) - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-vacancies-at-the-international-aids-society-ias/

(Now Open) Apply: Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation Rolls Out Second Cycle Of IVF Grants 2021 - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/now-open-apply-ibidunni-ighodalo-foundation-rolls-out-second-cycle-of-ivf-grants-2021/

Apply: Exxon Mobil Graduate Recruitments 2021 - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/apply-exxon-mobil-graduate-recruitments-2021/
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Aifesehi1: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2021
I just heard that they have started sending out emails to successful candidates
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Vivian195: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2021
[/color][color=#770077]
Aifesehi1:
I just heard that they have started sending out emails to successful candidates
They have started sending mails to people
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Aifesehi1: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Vivian195:
[/color][color=#770077]
They have started sending mails to people

Yes successful candidates for PS have started receiving mails
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Lescalier: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Aifesehi1:

Yes successful candidates for PS have started receiving mails

Does this mean anyone that hasn’t received the email by now, can assume they have not been successful?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Aizup(f): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kixo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Appointment letters are flying left right center.

Congratulations to those who were employed
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Lescalier:

Does this mean anyone that hasn’t received the email by now, can assume they have not been successful?
Not true. Please come and check. Many didn't get mails but there appointment letters are ready, and the assumption date was supposed to be the 2nd of August. So do well to check for yourself at the govt house central Admin building.

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by sampete(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Has no one here gotten an appointment letter? I keep hearing and reading people are getting appointment letter but I am yet to see people I know getting this letter. Who then are these people that have gotten
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by RelaxH(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2021
How can those not resident in Benin be aware if they make it ?No mail ,no
sms das too bad.pls can those in Benin snap the names for us not staying in Benin to see,Thanks .
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by kuhuz(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
If you did not receive any email,go to government house , Directorate of Administration to Check for your name... The list is not pasted. If you are not in Benin get some to check for you. This is for public service ....
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by GreatMovement: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
kuhuz:
If you did not receive any email,go to government house , Directorate of Administration to Check for your name... The list is not pasted. If you are not in Benin get some to check for you. This is for public service ....

Correct information but to be specific, PSM office / unit .

However the names on the document to check are not more than 100

There was no concrete response on if more names will come out.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by sampete(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by elantraceey(f): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
sampete:
I have the final shortlist in pdf format. It won't upload on nairaland due to the size. Click on the link to download https://we.tl/t-rRIJFEtvQY

That's old cs interview list undecided
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by sampete(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
elantraceey:

That's old cs interview list undecided
Sorry about that. I didn't check to confirm.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by sleeveless: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
The list are truly out but it has Phase 1 on it. About 6sheets with a total of 369 names. I hope there will be phase II cos nobody in Govt House was able to confirm if another list will be coming out
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by elantraceey(f): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
sleeveless:
The list are truly out but it has Phase 1 on it. About 6sheets with a total of 369 names. I hope there will be phase II cos nobody in Govt House was able to confirm if another list will be coming out

Hmmm.... Where did you see 369? Because the one I saw was 250
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by sleeveless: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
elantraceey:

Hmmm.... Where did you see 369? Because the one I saw was 250

I went there this morning, after checking I added the no on each page, the total was 369.

Anyway the total is really not the issue, I hope there is another list
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by elantraceey(f): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
sleeveless:

I went there this morning, after checking I added the no on each page, the total was 369.

All right.... I hope so too
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by GreatMovement: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2021
sleeveless:

So you mean there are about 60 names on each of the 6 sheets.

Even if this shouldnt be an arguments, but i would have thought that each sheet i saw had about 20 or max 30 names.

I really doubt that there are 60 names on each sheet and i confirm that there are about 5 or 6 sheets .

Hopelly there will be a second batch
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Gpea: 2:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Pls is the list for public or civil service
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by fiercehillz(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Please can someone snap the list for those of us that are not in Benin.

Or is it prohibited?

Thanks.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. by Jedmoses: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2021
sampete:
Has no one here gotten an appointment letter? I keep hearing and reading people are getting appointment letter but I am yet to see people I know getting this letter. Who then are these people that have gotten

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Jobs People Look Down, That They Are Now Doing. / Job Discrimination Based On Institution Graduated From / Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.