Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) (46263 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Wizkid present PS5 to his son, Boluwatife as Christmas gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqlVShmG2gg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2020

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by IamD18: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2020
The first and only game my dad bought for me way back was "Monopoly Game".

The game was more like tough school assignment then. All I'll kept seeing when playing with him then was just school assignments.

He wanted it to be that he bought me a game, but deep within him, he just wanted to stress my brain.

God bless him

328 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2020
I'm glad he's no longer a dead beat dad, you did well wizzy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by osamz007: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2020
WOW THAT'S NICE

BUT IT'S A WONDER HOW THIS TYPE OF THREADS KEEP HITTING FRONT PAGE

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by osamz007: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm glad he's no longer a dead beat dad, you did well wizzy

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by espn(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2020
His money...spend it anyhow...
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by virginprincess(f): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Wizkid my then crush, not anymore sha,anyway, nice one.
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by kenzysmith: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2020
This him boy WOR WOR die he mama blood too strong nothing WizKid handsomess could do to save the. boy face

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by kenzysmith: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
Wizkid my then crush, not anymore sha,anyway, nice one.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by lagusboyyy(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2020
This is how it should be done, one sided display of affection will cause bad bloods between his kids.

Because, no matter how hard he tries, one day the fame will be gone, and he would be left with only his immediate family as fans.

So it's better he make things easier now, naturally polygamy is full of hate and bad bloods.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Bornsinner7: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Damn.. Good..

Remember when I was a kid.. how we used to play monkey post, suwé, war scatter, boju boju, tyre racing and stuffs.. we would even join the girls to play those clapping games (Mr macaroni riding on a bicycle)..

Technology has changed things sha.. you can hardly see children having real fun like before.. well.. it's a good thing

But then it has been long I handled the controller.. regardless I'm going to beat that kid anyday anytime and even anybody on here wey feel say him sabi

16 Likes

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by anochuko01(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2020
God when embarassed
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by MrStylish(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Abobi
Fatherly goal
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Ecclesiastes 10:19. “...money is the answer for everything.”
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
I don't know what to say.
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Juanmike(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Mtcheew, Where there are textbooks to read, keep spoiling him, soon he will join a cult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by slawormiir: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Exc2000: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Wizkid turning to WizMan

Maturity. Is taking care of your kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by MrStylish(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Abobi
We don leave this Xmas for people wah get money...
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by englishmart(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Finnese001: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
who be this one?

Make una stop to dey quote all these attention seeking ediots

Na una dey make them relevant here

Stop quoting them and watch them go into Oblivion
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by LoydJ(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Real matters= "Na who get Money be Living thing".

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by SirJerrie(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2020
If your Papa no run am for you, Run am for your Pikin!!!

You have no excuse not to give your children a good life. Na men dey run am.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Ihatethemods: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one starboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter / Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.