Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 (21458 Views)

BVN remains for life, does not expire - CBN Insists / Old Currencies To Expire 31/01/2023 - Emefiele (Video) / FEC Directs Minimum Wage Payment On Or Before December 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by 400billionman: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2020
For their pocket.

If my old cheque book still has leaves, you are not supposed to charge me for a new one.

You decided to change the cheques, not on my request.

CBN take note.
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by Crystalom3(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Why not start issuing out the new one simultaneously while those with the ones use theirs up?

It's not everything we give unreasonable deadlines for chrisake.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by babatilewa: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Is d cheque migration going to be free, few yes ago, u change cheque book because of 11 digit account nos change, why did they do both then, policy makers in d banking sector don't care about ppl,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by IMASTEX: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Flexherbal
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by birdman(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Crystalom3:
Why not start issuing out the new one simultaneously while those with the ones use theirs up?

that would make too much sense for these guys. They way these guys kill businesses with arbitrary rule changes is a curse. With all the brilliant people we have, we keep getting stuck with doofuses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2020
CryptoClub2018:
I need help please. I am tired of life
Fast for 12 days 6-6....
Something will happen
But whats the real problem
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by emmyN(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2020
People still use cheques?
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by pointstores(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Nice
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by Okortor: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2020
Yeah..that's d new standard.
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by Anwons(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2020
Meaningless, exploitation, dubious and indifferent. In this era of mobile banking, many don't often use their cheques.

Making a cheque booklet to expair is out of place
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by femmyAdagba(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=MyGeneration post=97282246]I hope demanding for this new cheques is free[/qruote]

It is not free.
I am very sure about the Corporate Account which the new cheque requisition is N5,000

This is a total scam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by Jayug(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2020
CBN should just stop this 50 naira deduction in the name of stamp duty
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by femmyAdagba(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2020
I have raised this issue long ago. But it was neglected by the admin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by Kingstanding: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2020
MyGeneration:
I hope demanding for this new cheques is free
Free for where? That's another way to extort their customers. CBN and commercial banks want to use the avenue to generate more money to their pockets. Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by anambraamaka: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2020
All these cheque standards , abeg make life easy for the poor masses
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by annyz: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Every establishment under this BUBU want to show relevant to prove they are still alive and not dead.
Let them strengthen the naira and make it N1/$1.

In this world
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by adelana81357: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
:We are moving forward. With just additional features in Cheques? We deserve better than this jooorrrr
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by lorhema(f): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Crystalom3:

It's a means of generating funds now.
Re: Nigerian Banks Migrate To New Cheque Standards, Old Ones Expire December 31 by Flexherbal(m): 5:42am On Dec 22, 2020
IMASTEX:
Flexherbal

This is how they want to show us that they are working.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Returns $3000 Mistakenly Transferred To Him In Brussels / I Find It Difficult To Spend Money / Forex: CBN Sanctions 12 Banks For Frustrating Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.