Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases (9653 Views)

Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases / Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport Will Be The Game Changer To A'ibom Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by 400billionman: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Tookool:
2023 kor ...even 2030 this project won't be ready for operations

Go and check for how long it took them to construct their world class stadium and airport.

Then make informed conclusions.

Why Nigerians keep voting unfit people into power is they can't carryout simple historical checks.

Just ask Google, you save yourself worries.

2 Likes

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by div111(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2020
GMBuhari:
this second picture looks familiar
i swear to God it is from a game
GTA vice City cheesy
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Ilaumoh(m): 8:52am On Dec 21, 2020
400billionman:

Go and check for how long it took them to construct their world class stadium and airport.

Smart responds
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Kinematics: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Dpharisee:
Ibom Seaport exists only in Nairaland since 2010. Not a single block has been put on ground. With the way IlahUmoh has promoted it on this platform you will think that Queen Elizabeth is coming to commission it tomorrow and vessels from Europe are berthing there with cargo.
Now they are talking about relocation from the initial site to the Governor's senatorial zone.
Get to work and stop creating thread after thread daily on social media

1 Like

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Tookool(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2020
400billionman:

That was constructed by the state government during Akpabio's tenure, then the state was getting about 5 time the revenue it's getting now. The Ibaka port located in a PDP state is funded by the federal government an APC led government. You know how things work in our country

1 Like

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Ilaumoh(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2020
Tookool:

That was constructed by the state government during Akpabio's tenure, then the state was getting about 5 time the revenue it's getting now. The Ibaka port located in a PDP state is funded by the federal government an APC led government. You know how things work in our country
Relax oga the seaport is only 40% government the rest 60% is private so it will be easy to achieve that..
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Ilaumoh(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=97283085][/quote]
I was waiting for you to arrive ..[/b] Idiot let start so I can use you to add more page to my thread[b].. Are you ready?
Are target is 20pages ok
I learnt you are from a dipilated state, is it true?

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by 400billionman: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Tookool:

The name Ibaka is an old name.

It's now relocated to Ibeno but called Ibom deep see port.

The former location at Ibaka was found wanting for distance from the sea.

The Ibeno port will be 40% funded by Akwa Ibom state government and 60% funded by the Chinese operator.

Can you prove that Akwa Ibom state revenue has dipped by 80% ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Reason I am buying land ļike mad in uyo and strategic lands on highways in akwa ibom

That state will be booming in 10 years

2 Likes

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Ilaumoh(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Sysdatek:
Reason I am buying land ļike mad in uyo and strategic lands on highways in akwa ibom

That state will be booming in 10 years
You are welcome in advance bro
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Tookool(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2020
400billionman:

The Ibeno port will be 40% funded by Akwa Ibom state government and 60% funded by the Chinese operator.

We all see the figures for each states revenue on a daily on the internet. Akwa Ibom's revenue has been greatly slashed
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Ilaumoh(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2020
400billionman:

Nice summary. The 40% is shared equally between federal government (20%) and state government (20%).
I learnt the industrial city will cover Ibaka too(Mbo) while Ibeno host the port having close proximity to the sea advantage..
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Ilaumoh(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2020
GMBuhari:
this second picture looks familiar

i swear to God it is from a game
grin
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by SolarEdge: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by nohalti: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one there.

1 Like

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Ilaumoh(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2020
SolarEdge:
Good
Yea
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by kingsavage: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2020
ChangedMan1999:
Nice one Akwa Ibom.

God blessed you guys by making your ancestors to settle near the Ocean (strategic location)

are you insulting flatheadds? grin grin grin
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2020
kingsavage:
are you insulting flatheadds? grin grin grin

Come on get away from my mentions.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by kingsavage: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Come on get away from my mentions.
grin grin grin
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Hunchogee: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one.. I pray everything go smoothly..
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
May God bless our dear governor. Needless for our brothers from the east to degrade the visionary leadership we enjoy in our state, peharps they should hold their governors to ransom and stop unnecessary and unwarranted criticism of our people.

1 Like

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Dedetwo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Do most Nigerians actually think? It is too early to dish out praises for the deep water seaport especially when there is catch-22 of building the seaport in phases. The really question will be what is the pause rate for each phase, if any? It will amount to Nigerian way of doing things. A pause may last for years just to clear the area before even the start of major construction. Please Mr. Okon give us a time frame when the Ibom Deep water seaport is expected to be completed.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by frankfab(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Akwa Ibom Daakada

1 Like

Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Katlyst(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity.

Showcasing of expensive cars.
Showcasing of flamboyant houses.
Showcasing of expensive designers.
Showcasing of wealth and luxurious lifestyle.
Showcasing of oppressive attitudes.
All of these don't move me in Nigeria.

Everything in the midst of poverty capital.
Everything in the midst of alarming unemployment.
Everything in the midst of science/technology stagnation.
Everything in the midst of epileptic power supply.
Everything in the midst of poor health care.
Everything in the midst of falling education standard.
Everything in the midst of inadequate security of lives/properties.

Only news like this moves me.
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Hunchogee: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
frankfab:
Akwa Ibom Daakada
Eyeneka yek iyen I dakkada
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by SupremeShell22: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2020
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. [url="https://theprovenceresidence.com/"]Provence Residence Price[/url]
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by SupremeShell22: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2020
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Provence Residence Price
Re: Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases by Ilaumoh(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
SupremeShell22:
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Provence Residence Price
Ok, so whatsup?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Must Do Everything Within Our Powers To End Insecurity, President Buhari / The Role Of Churches In Nigerian Politics / Count Me Out Of Alleged Impeachment Plot Against Fayose –ekiti Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.