Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners (1553 Views)

Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." / IGP Appoints 13 New Command Police Commissioners / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Edu3Again: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2020
This is how police commissioners have been appointed under this govt

The Lop-Sided Appointment is worrying

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by TooMuchStuff: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2020
The whole country must be rejigged after the departure of the COW we have in Aso Rock now.

You cannot secure a multi-religiion country like Nigeria with Muslim top Officers to protect the Christians from same Muslim Terrorists in all shapes. It can't werk

Not all Muslims are terrorists but ALL terrorists are MUSLIMS....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Moferere: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2020
So, only Frank Mba is qualified for CP in the East?

North West 12 cheesy

But sincerely, I don't blame this government. I blame those Southern politicians in this government.
Once they give them peanuts, they forget to demand for our collective rights.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Enjoy your one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Kriss216: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Funny how the two zones with the highest commissioners are the zones with the highest insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Cubana04: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by capatainrambo: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2020
This is wrong.

Time sha tell tho. History will remember all these
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Nwaide01: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2020
That's why i shake my head whenever i come across efuluefus shouting Igbo president here and there instead of them teaming up with MNK to fight for Biafra actualization.

4 Likes

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by nzeobi(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Tinubu what do you think about this
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by tobechi74: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Sorry man, One Nigeria
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by LLSAINT(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
You nailed it
TooMuchStuff:
The whole country must be rejigged after the departure of the COW we have in Aso Rock now.

You cannot secure a multi-religiion country like Nigeria with Muslim top Officers to protect the Christians from same Muslim Terrorists in all shapes. It can't werk

Not all Muslims are terrorists but ALL terrorists are MUSLIMS....

1 Like

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by clockwisereport: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Moferere:
So, only Frank Mba is qualified for CP in the East?

North West 12 cheesy

But sincerely, I don't blame this government. I blame those Southern politicians in this government.
Once they give them peanuts, they forget to demand for our collective rights.

Frank is a DCP
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Slawomiir2: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Damn niggar!
Snr Slawomiir Wat do u ave to say about diz?

diz not a good development
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by aremuforlife(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
In the next 3 years there is probability that power will change change to the south, I hope the south wilm reciprocate.
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by laiperi: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
If this is true, how can it be justified?

Who sit around when these appointments are recommended and approved?

Look this is more that sectionalism, like the begging of Boko Haram, it is suicidal. When you foolishly with impunity generate resentment against yourselves and think you will get away with for long, you are worse than Boko Haram creators.
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by fergie001: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
clockwisereport:

Frank is a DCP
He is now a CP.
He was promoted with the last batch last week.

1 Like

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Beremx(f): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
The lopsided appointment will only worsen the insecurity in the north. It won’t change anything

1 Like

Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
E for no pain me if the north deserve it

Those northern cp are the same quota fools that was rejected by ICC.

They control all the security post but are the most insecured
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
North has 24

South east just 1

Yet it is only that 1 (Frank Uba) that can be qualified as merit
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by clockwisereport: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
fergie001:

He is now a CP.
He was promoted with the last batch last week.

Hmmm
Nice one
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by BastardWike: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is madness. You appoint 12 commissioners from your own region NW while another region SE has just 1?? Where is the sense in this? Where is the justice?? Where is the fair play

The day Nigeria finally breaks, Buhari will be remembered for helping to actualize it. Foolish old man!
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by nazicartel(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
We are learning. Buhari is teaching us how to handle things like this.. we have learnt.
If I'm polician, God purnish me If I serve in this Buhari's gov't
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
IkoroduJamebond:
This will change if people are determined to phase out quota system
Security isn't appointment but promotion determines who reach their. North has highest number of top officers in all security agencies except Navy.
If u want assess justice of appointment bin Nigeria go back to history and assess what OBJ and GEJ dis first.
Re: Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners by Edu3Again: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
nazicartel:
We are learning. Buhari is teaching us how to handle things like this.. we have learnt.
If I'm polician, God purnish me If I serve in this Buhari's gov't
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Let's Vote This Young, Handsome Man As Our President In 2023 / Please Judge Osibanjo By The Three Months He Held Sway As The Acting President. / Trouble With USA Justice System:Tinubu, Abiodun, Atiku, Bagudu And Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.