Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,638,376 members, 6,172,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 February 2021 at 01:39 AM

Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute (3419 Views)

You Can Now Learn Different Better Handwork And Skills Online From Our Institute / I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:50am On Jan 25
Giving back to society and community enriches our lives, making it a double blessing.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 11:06am On Jan 25
Every day may not be a good day but there is good in every day.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 3:47pm On Jan 25
May your troubles be less and your blessings be more.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:21pm On Jan 25
Registration still ongoing
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:20am On Jan 26
If the words you spoke appeared on your skin would you still be beautiful?
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 11:18am On Jan 26
Be your own inspiration. Each day, try to write what you're thankful for. In the future, you will look back and see your success in many different areas!
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 2:37pm On Jan 26
In times of difficulty, we often look around to find a source of inspiration and hope.
Inspirational Short Stories About Success And Happiness
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:04pm On Jan 26
Liberate yourself today. At work or at home - you don't have to be how others expect you to be.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:42am On Jan 27
We have to make our inspiration first before our inspiration can build us.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 10:11am On Jan 27
Having good days is a decision that we make every day before we even walk out the door.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 2:51pm On Jan 27
Get Trained Today
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:47pm On Jan 27
The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:41am On Jan 28
“The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 10:59am On Jan 28
“Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 10:32pm On Jan 28
“You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:51am On Jan 29
“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 9:30pm On Jan 29

“Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”

There’s a special place in my heart for these inspirational words. They remind me of my unwavering determination to become a motivational speaker.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 8:35am On Jan 30

“Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.”

This piece of wisdom is one of my favorite quotes for students. It reminds us to apply what we learn and take action toward success, rather than waiting and hoping.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 3:07pm On Jan 30

“Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?”

The exercise mentioned in this excerpt of my personal development philosophy is one of the keys to gaining clarity for what you really want in life. Start with a clear vision of your ideal life and happiness, then work backward to achieve it.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:16am On Jan 31
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:45am On Feb 01
“The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 1:17pm On Feb 01

“What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.” 

Will power and dedication are just as important as ability. Again, alluding to the concept that success is formed in the mind before it is manifested in reality.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 6:23pm On Feb 01
“Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 9:04am On Feb 02
“Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 9:14pm On Feb 02
“The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 11:16am On Feb 03
“One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 4:21pm On Feb 03
Registration still ongoing
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:57pm On Feb 03
“Respect Is The Key Determinant Of High-Performance Leadership. How Much People Respect You Determines How Well They Perform.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 1:44am On Feb 04
“Leaders Never Use The Word Failure. They Look Upon Setbacks As Learning Experiences.”
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 10:37am On Feb 04

Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.

You can have lots of ambition but if you don't persist when the going gets tough then you will never reach success.
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 2:18pm On Feb 04

Having a specific meaning and purpose in your life helps to encourage you towards living a fulfilling and inspired life.

If life has no meaning then what is the purpose?
Re: Learn A Tangible Handwork/Skills Online From Our Training Institute by Tangiblehandwork: 7:27pm On Feb 04

The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have. 

The first time I read this inspirational proverb it made me stop and realize how rich I could be if I just changed my thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have Genuine Sellers Of LPFO and BLCO In Nigeria. / Pure Water Business In Nigeria ( Pure Water Production In Nigeria) / Nylon Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.