Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (22415 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by honourbay: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Transfer ur last kobo when next ure angry.

Then I will take u seriously.

Children!
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by ShenTeh(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
You need help.

When next you are angry, FOCUS on walking away without saying anything. Time would heal you.

Destroying things is your psyche's way of getting validation; of getting the other person to keep quiet by introducing shock. It is how you show power and feed your ego. You then realize after getting the attention that you truly have nothing to say because destruction is the only means of expression you know. So you feel sober in the quietum that follows.

If you must destroy, kick bricks and stones, punch woods and walls. Or walk. Otherwise read books on communicating your feelings.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Cuntface: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
keep destroying your properties but don't ever lay a hand on her!
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by cooltola(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Take a walk and cool off.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Omihanifa: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
You are gradually moving towards domestic violence
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Weldone.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Gabbriell: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

I am afraid I might beat her one day.

What is wrong with me and what can i do to stop it?

Are you an Arsenal fan?

3 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Celestyn8213: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Too bad 4 u
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Offpoint1: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

Nothing is wrong with you... it's better you express your anger than nurture it.... Restrict it to breaking things only.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Afripriest(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
It's obvious you're not broke! If poverty hook you your head go reset
craigkoel1989:

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

I had a friend like you back in university days, he broke his new android then when he was angry
The guy has the money though, not long he got another

I think I would research on that!
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Antoeni(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Only IPOB Idiots behave that Way,
Go For Deliverance
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by MarthaGlobal: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Help your self.. You did not just start such attitude so, don't come here asking for help. I woun't advice you because you already know what you are doing is bad.... Check your growing up, such attitude could be traced to you. I don't celebrate mediocrity. Stop it or don't when times comes your eyes will clear. I rest my case.. Nexxxxt...
craigkoel1989:

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by YorubaPrince: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
OP, na MADNESS dey worry ur head, I swear. angry
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Jabioro: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
If you don't take of your anger it may lead you prison
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by zabuur: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Let her make u angry in public (lemme suggest barracks), then destroy one of their pick up there on something in barracks that belong to soldiers.

Thank me after then. Even to destroy what has been destroyed will not be possible again

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by rolams(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who will help you? Keep destroying things Na. When you destroy irrecoverable items you go get sense.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Gorillabrain: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Anytime ur wife make u angry just go ogogoro joint to clear ur mind. I have done it several times and it work.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by 2cribz: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
She must be all thouse under 25 yrs women dem. Pls aim for the t.v, do u have a gen, car, dstv, gas cooker,fridge, etc pls destroy them .pls

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Exc2000: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

1: Take online classes on anger management and read free books on it

2: Talk to your wife on what she does that provokes you and how she can stop it

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by AloneTK: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

This is not the right place to get the advice you seek.
However, this is what I'd propose-
"Walk Away" anytime you get provoked. Trust me, it helps. At least before it gets to the point of "Unintentional Murder"
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by twilliamx(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
At least you have recognized that you have a problem which is a good direction in changing your attitude...
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Anger management is important, learn to manage you anger, I get angry too, but my anger's not more than words.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Hotguy27: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
You are mad. Go to Psychiatric Clinic

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by LouiZZZ(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
sad shocked Ahhh; You Sure Need Prayers my brother...before your hand will carry you go and kill another person pikin
close your eyes lemme pray for You sad
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Flier: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
IMASTEX:
It is your wife that is obviously funding the home, or your source of income will be investigated if you're the one bring in the cash. Because destroying what you bought with hard earned money for whatever reason!!!? You need deliverance!
I have seen a movie like that,anytime the devil is trying to make him beat his wife,he would try to control himself and Vent the hanger on anything around him
He probably need delieverance,otherwise he would beat his wife and even kill her one day
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Tmlivesport(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
ANGER MANAGEMENT
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Femi316: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Check the button of your legs maybe you leave some of sense there.... ( Ogbaje pikin nie you be...)
craigkoel1989:

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by sylve11: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
take it easy @ op. cool
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by chris51(f): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

You have MENTAL problem
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by rolams(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Who will help you? Keep destroying things Na. When you destroy irrecoverable essential items you go get sense.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by chris51(f): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
chris51:

You have MENTAL problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity / South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.