Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season (20685 Views)

Awoniyi Shares Testimony In Church After Helping Forest Escape Relegation(Video) / EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by wink2015(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
I am wondering what that BUKAYO SAKA of a man who refuse to play for the super eagles will be thinking right now.

He was invited to play for Nigerian national team but SAKA turned down the offer.

Now that his club arsenal is already going to relegation he should not know that pride goes before a fall.

3 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Kayharry(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Should Arsenal get relegated this season, I hope Arteta won't commit sucide for been the first manager that will take Arsenal to relegation.

2 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Archs:
The relegation may even be a blessing in disguise for them. Years of terrible choices in the transfer market have finally caught up with them and unfortunately it's in Arteta's tenure that it happened. Pepe, Willian, Xhaka, Mustafi, Bellerin, Holding, Ceballos, Kolasinac, David Luiz etc these players are not at the level of any premier league team at the moment yet they're all assembled in Arsenal. So maybe they should go to the championship and get some sense back.
The painful part is that their highest paid player has been excluded among the team and allowed the party somewhere. They made a useless contract with an unserious player

3 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Kayharry(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Macsjebs:
Arsenal fans are indeed strong hearted, they are the real fans who would stick with one whatever the situation is

...My experience in the new redeem parish attended on Sunday was somewhat embarrassing but then I realized to be that 'prince charming' every lady would stylishly draw close to & start a conversation with, you only have to make your presence felt.

Initially, It was as if the many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature are overhyped; but my experiences with ladies lately proves our alluring fragrances makes one magnetically attractive & irresistible

You could try it out too so you judge how potent our fragrances are

Sweet mouth for advertising
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by uunwanaobong3: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is what happens when you always go for free things.....
William free
Luis free
Arteta free....... After mancity have spend time and resources to train arteta under guardiola,.... Arsenal have the guts to forcefully take arteta away from mancity without saying thank you, simply because arteta was their former player........ let This be the last time mancity will ever train a former player of a rival club as a coach...

If arsenal like like make them go take viera, na mancity still train am...... So we can equally dash them for free

Free club.

The god of mancity is judging ungrateful arsenal...... Next time learn to train your own coach

4 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Akinbahm(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Archs:
The relegation may even be a blessing in disguise for them. Years of terrible choices in the transfer market have finally caught up with them and unfortunately it's in Arteta's tenure that it happened. Pepe, Willian, Xhaka, Mustafi, Bellerin, Holding, Ceballos, Kolasinac, David Luiz etc these players are not at the level of any premier league team at the moment yet they're all assembled in Arsenal. So maybe they should go to the championship and get some sense back.

Some Arsenal fan still believe those players are not utilized well by the Manager. The earlier we fans realise the coach is not here to coach then but to manage the team till he get it right.

@Jodera come and see your boiz cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Mryacks: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
paulolee:
arsenal are too poor but they would surely escape relegation...arsenal are too big for that..

Don't mind Shearer. In his dreams. Arsenal are shambolic at the moment and may struggle all season but they have too much quality to go down at the end of the 38 games...

2 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by mrdino(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by uniquetechng: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
internationalman:

Which of the other teams in EPL have a better squad than these squad of Arsenal players you just mentioned except maybe the top 6..

You mean these clubs that are above Arsenal in the league table have better squad than Arsenal?

Villa
West Ham United
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Newcastle United
Crystal Palace
Leeds United

Which coaching school did Arteta go to...
Which experience did he even have...

Henry and Viera are real legends of the club and have managed a handful of clubs in the past and were both vying for the job but they ended up offering it to a white guy with little or nor experience..

I don't mean to play the racism card, but why don't they give legendary black players a coaching job in top European leagues.
Remove Wolves from that list, Semedo is better than Bellerin, Podence is better than Ceballos, Neto kill Pepe, Conor Coady over Gabriel any day , Adama Traore over Willian and Raul Jimenez was better than Auba before he was injured. Ruben Neves and Joao Moutinho boss Arsenal's midfield .

Aston Villa presently has better squad player to player than Arsenal as well.

Like Shearer said mentality of Arsenal players are poor, they are not giving enough and that's where Crystal Palace and West Ham top Arsenal as well.

6 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by majamajic(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Arsenal can't go relegation

It's not possible, as far as Sheffield , Leeds , Burnley , West brom all in the league
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Spectrum22: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Is it the same arsenal Thierry Henry played in?

I don't understand o

1 Like

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by 001spice: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mr man if u dnt ave anytin meaningful to say will u just quiet n carry ur stupid experience u`ve been talking bout to ur ass
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
I'm sure they will. Pundits have come again undecided
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Numerouno94(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin
This Shearer Man wanna kill more Arsenal fans.
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by puremaker7(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
internationalman:

Which of the other teams in EPL have a better squad than these squad of Arsenal players you just mentioned except maybe the top 6..

You mean these clubs that are above Arsenal in the league table have better squad than Arsenal?

Villa
West Ham United
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Newcastle United
Crystal Palace
Leeds United

Henry and Viera are real legends of the club and have managed a handful of clubs in the past and were both vying for the job but they ended up offering it to a white guy with little or nor experience..

I don't mean to play the racism card, but why don't they give legendary black players a coaching job in top European leagues.
so were expecting them giving the job to Henry that failed woefully at Monaco fc, or vieira whose wining ratio is not upto 1.3

2 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by puremaker7(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Offpoint1:
The only people Arsenal can beat this season is their girlfriends grin
you mean United?
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Ever8090: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
paulolee:
arsenal are too bad on form but they would surely escape relegation...arsenal are too big for that..
the league still have a long way to go, the other half is still left to play, the worst is that they would get a new coach and finish at the other half of the table...
same was talked about chelse the year after they won the league with conte, that they would get relegated but we all know how it ended..

Alegri is leaning English language so that he can reject Arsenal.. hahahaha..I beg I dey feel headache
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by hermesprogidy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
captainamiedi1:

You made a valid point. But working with pep was a big bouns and arsenal wanted a yes man in charge. Just like man utd. The problem is not the coach. It's the management
Don't drag Man Utd into this, Ole has better players and I dare say, a better man-manager than Arteta.

4 Likes

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55382530
makedem relegate jare, so dat I go deh carry dem for championship..
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by uzumakis: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
internationalman:

Villa
West Ham United
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Newcastle United
Crystal Palace
Leeds United

Have being here for long, hardly comments. Certainly you’re so right on this so I’m obligated to say well done #COYG

1 Like

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by oladosu59996: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerians who are Arsenal fans are really trying.

1 Like

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by SirJerrie(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
WAHALA

How are Arsenal Fans still standing strong?!

See my signature
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by jaxxy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Arsenal’s problem is a coach with experience. They have a good team already and they are willing to play. Dump the coach already.

1 Like

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
If Arsenal gets relegated, it won't be due to lack of players to keep them up, but lack of interest or fight to stay up.

This boils down to poor coaching and leadership! Maybe, it is time to finally eat the humble pie and let Arteta go.

They should work hard to reel in Pochettino come January since United is quite okay with Ole at their wheels....

Poch should be able to weed out the lazy and non serious players amongst them... Get Ozil back in the midfield, and have them attacking like the Arsenal team under Wenger!!!

Where that fails... It just might be time to swallow their vomit and beg the Prof for mercy!!! He alone might have all it takes to return them back to winning ways.

This charade has gone on too long... Time to show Arteta the door. He is not yet worthy of a top club. Let him return back to Pep for more lessons.

1 Like

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Jodera: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Akinbahm:

Some Arsenal fan still believe those players are not utilized well by the Manager. The earlier we fans realise the coach is not here to coach then but to manage the team till he get it right.

@Jodera come and see your boiz cheesy
The guy no know wetin him dey wish for. Person wey sick fit get hope to recover, but person wey die, which hope him wan get again?

He should ask Leeds how many years it took them to come out from relegation after going there. And how Portsmouth and Bolton likes are doing..

1 Like

Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by lexy2014: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Archs:

A season before leceister won d league, they miracously clawed their way out of relegation waters. D following season, they weren't on d radar books of any pundit or football fan base potential league winners. Am sure just like u, someone said "their players are not at d level of any premier league team at that moment".
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Odkosh: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Chelsea will suffer defeat against arsenal.

Write it down today.
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by lexy2014: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Don't drag Man Utd into this, Ole has better players and I dare say, a better man-manager than Arteta.

Better players? What makes man u players better than arsenal players?
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by lexy2014: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

The painful part is that their highest paid player has been excluded among the team and allowed the party somewhere. They made a useless contract with an unserious player

How's ozil an unserious player?
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
This is what happens when you always go for free things.....
William free
Luis free
Arteta free....... After mancity have spend time and resources to train arteta under guardiola,.... Arsenal have the guts to forcefully take arteta away from mancity without saying thank you, simply because arteta was their former player........ let This be the last time mancity will ever train a former player of a rival club as a coach...

If arsenal like like make them go take viera, na mancity still train am...... So we can equally dash them for free

Free club.

The god of mancity is judging ungrateful arsenal...... Next time learn to train your own coach

But even man city d spendaholics, aren't so spectacular
Re: Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55382530
Abeg make Liverpool, Leicester, Manchester united and spurs do charity for arsenal o..let's give dem 1point each.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener / Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney / PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.