Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Access Bank Customers How Do You Cope With This Annoying Bank? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Access Bank Customers How Do You Cope With This Annoying Bank? (273 Views)

Bank Customers Lose N472m To Fraudsters In Three Months – Report / Bank Customers To Be Charged N6.98 For Each USSD Transaction / Former Diamond Bank Customers Lament As Access Bank Still Charge N65 ATM Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Customers How Do You Cope With This Annoying Bank? by johnhood(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2020
Yesterday my foodstuffs finished and decided withdraw my last thousand in my access account.
I transferred to the POS account(FirstBank) and gbam I received debit alert. Only for me to wait for the guy get credit alert.
One hour gone no credit alert.
The worms in my stomach were still fighting still my guy never get alert.
Other people with different account were transacting successfully only mine which happens to be the only access bank.
He has checked with his mobile app still no alert.
I was now silent which happens when angry or frustrated.
Two hours still no alert by then I am already cursing access.
Up till now still no alert no reversal.
Which kind stupid bank is this?
So because of access I am famished and frustrated.
Nna nawa o.
Na bad thing I do open account for access?
They are lucky I don't have data I would have started rubbish them on twitter.
Which kind nonsense be this?
Re: Access Bank Customers How Do You Cope With This Annoying Bank? by Cubana04: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2020
This is not annoying, if you want to see annoyance, use FCMB
Re: Access Bank Customers How Do You Cope With This Annoying Bank? by johnhood(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Cubana04:
This is not annoying, if you want to see annoyance, use FCMB
Really?
So I am happy?
Re: Access Bank Customers How Do You Cope With This Annoying Bank? by FFF241: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
*Yawns

Beer parlour claims. “other people were transacting”, “yours was the only Access Bank”. You think you can use first attack and loudness to win a battle.

Dry. Next pls

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Lady To Run To The Store To Get A Condom For Her Guy. / Chukwuka Agukwe Mourn His Late Uncle And Traditional Ruler Of Okwuabala Aut. Com / How Can I Raise Funds For My Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.