Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. (1167 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2020
[b][/b] I’m welcoming every true believers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and non believers as well who wanna know more of the Spirit realms, Religion, why you’re experiencing the state you’re both of spiritually and physically, as well as knowing more about yourself and having the consciousness of where you belong. Tbh it will be quite interesting, if you focus. Everything I might be saying must correlate with the Holy Bible. Pls no abuses or curses
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by futurerex: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
I don show
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by thatsleepboy1: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
lemme mark present sir
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by HelpYourself(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
[b][/b] I’m welcoming every true believers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and non believers as well who wanna know more of the Spirit realms, Religion, why you’re experiencing the state you’re both of spiritually and physically, as well as knowing more about yourself and having the consciousness of where you belong. Tbh it will be quite interesting, if you focus. Everything I might be saying must correlate with the Holy Bible. Pls no abuses or curses

I said it grin

Pastors and spiritual conmen

Allow human spirits breath

Allow them to experience of their own free will

Why always feeling threatened?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Tenshades(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
We are here waiting.

grin
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by thatsleepboy1: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:

ride on grin grin
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by thatsleepboy1: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I said it grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
let's hear from his side too
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by HelpYourself(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

grin grin grin grin grin

let's hear from his side too

Definitely

grin

1 Like

Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
You couldn’t be left out to jump on this thread. I’m not a conman or whatever you might perceive me to be, everything here will be guided by Bible. Feel free to learn one or two things, like I might also learn a bit from you. No knowledge of Truth is waste
GofuckYourself:

I said it grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Welcome. I might delay but be patience with me.
futurerex:
I don show

1 Like

Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by HelpYourself(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
You couldn’t be left out to jump on this thread. I’m not a conman or whatever you might perceive me to be, everything here will be guided by Bible. Feel free to learn one or two things, like I might also learn a bit from you. No knowledge of Truth is waste

I have already responded to all your slander

grin
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Donspicey: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:

Wat are the implications of having sex in dream
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
I’m not tryna to feel like I know too much but want to help curious and patience mind to know one or two missing puzzles. Some will try to derail this thread because they feel threatened of loosing potentials clients. Pls I will never ask you for money or Favour, I’m not spiritualist, herbalist, or etc.
I was curious to know more things about myself, my existence and what’s my purpose here on earth. I smh when I see people talking of reincarnation of dying and coming back, these are hindu and buddhist doctrines. Pls don’t be deceived by anybody, after death comes judgment, you ain’t coming here on earth to do anything again, you gone to face the afterlife. Jesus Christ wept over the ignorances of men and women, if only they know who they really know the things that belong unto you but saw themselves as just mere men “Luke 19:41-42. You become too relaxed and comfortable to search for true knowledge.
If only you know what you were created with, even science can’t discover it. These are hidden mysteries of God, for you to come to that idealization that you’re a god after the image of the Almighty God, “Psalm 82:6-7, you allow lesser powers to dictate your way of life through fear which have held so many people bound and captive for years. When I came to this realization of the person I am, I wept, laughed and mourn. These deities some persons worship and fear ought to serve and are beneath you.
I’m more to be misunderstood, coming from your concept of life in general but feel free to ask me anything, and if I can’t answer you I will let you know on here.
Faccouk:

1 Like

Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
1. You’re Spiritually asleep and having difficulty in taking charge in the your spirit realm. You are prayerless or your prayers has no strength to shake up heavens.
2. Your constant life of sin has opened a portal for demons to torture your spiritual-body and drained your spiritual energy.
Now when you have sex in your dream “you are opened into manipulations of false spirits and this causes delay of heavenly blessings into life, bringing forth negativity in your life, I have witnessed it that’s why I can say so.
The more you continue having sex in your dreams, the more your spirit is exposed for other demons to feed on you. You become twine to whatever spirit that you have sex with, I can tell you it’s not of God. These are demons, incubus or succubus. Study Hosea 5:4 & 4:12. Shalom
Donspicey:

Wat are the implications of having sex in dream

1 Like

Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by HelpYourself(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
1. You’re Spiritually asleep and having difficulty in taking charge in the your spirit realm. You are prayerless or your prayers has no strength to shake up heavens.
2. Your constant life of sin has opened a portal for demons to torture your spiritual-body and drained your spiritual energy.
Now when you have sex in your dream “you are opened into manipulations of false spirits and this causes delay of heavenly blessings into life, bringing forth negativity in your life, I have witnessed it that’s why I can say so.
The more you continue having sex in your dreams, the more your spirit is exposed for other demons to feed on you. You become twine to whatever spirit that you have sex with, I can tell you it’s not of God. These are demons, incubus or succubus. Study Hosea 5:4 & 4:12. Shalom

Hahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaaha

I rest my case.

Well done sir

Shake heavens he said grin

The brother is just lustful no demons or anything like that

Infact if I keep eyeing that sister who leaves downstairs without disciplining myself I will obviously dream of raunchy sex

Because my mind is occupied with such

Come let me counsell you brother

grin

Now that you mentioned it

I dreamed I was playing PS5 last night ..I have really wanted one

What demon is that again?

grin
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Smh, like I said earlier, you claimed to be awakened but far from it. Claiming to be light but filled with darkness. I’m sure those gullible ones you call clients and followers are still in a state of confusion. Men as such as bar-jesus & elymas. Romans 2:19-20 KJV
[19] And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, [20] An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. Romans 2:23-24 KJV
[23] Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? [24] For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
GofuckYourself:

Hahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaaha

I rest my case.

Well done sir

Shake heavens he said grin

The brother is just lustful no demons or anything like that

Infact if I keep eyeing that sister who leaves downstairs without disciplining myself I will obviously dream of raunchy sex

Because my mind is occupied with such

Come let me counsell you brother

grin

Now that you mentioned it

I dreamed I was playing PS5 last night ..I have really wanted one

What demon is that again?

grin
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by HelpYourself(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
Smh, like I said earlier, you claimed to be awakened but far from it. Claiming to be light but filled with darkness. I’m sure those gullible ones you call clients and followers are still in a state of confusion. Men as such as bar-jesus & elymas. Romans 2:19-20 KJV
[19] And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, [20] An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. Romans 2:23-24 KJV
[23] Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? [24] For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
I like you alot
Really

Carry on friend
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Donspicey: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:

Pls how do i overcome dis evil spirit
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
I’m glad you still following,
Through prayer and fasting. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 17:21 KJV
[21] Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
I will only tell you to fast & pray for 3days and at the last day use it in Thanking, Praising and Worship God Almighty. Time from 6am-6pm or 3days Dey fast, it depends on you.
It’s not every time someone need to lay his or her hands on you, because you don’t know what weakness the person is passing through, so as not to receive any kind of spirit, such as lust, anger, depression, etc.
Shalom

Donspicey:

Pls how do i overcome dis evil spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Donspicey: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
I’m glad you still following,
Through prayer and fasting. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 17:21 KJV
[21] Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
I will only tell you to fast & pray for 3days and at the last day use it in Thanking, Praising and Worship God Almighty. Time from 6am-6pm or 3days Dey fast, it depends on you.
It’s not every time someone need to lay his or her hands on you, because you don’t know what weakness the person is passing through, so as not to receive any kind of spirit, such as lust, anger, depression, etc.
Shalom

During the fasting can i take water
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
There’s something I wanna share with you all, “the spiritual world control the physical world” because in it they’re operated by Time, Space and Energy but God is beyond Time, Space & Energy.
Don’t be surprised when someone dies in the physical world, he or she was already dead in the spirit world before it takes it effect here on earth.
The Spiritual world is the real world where things happens & matter, I myself had NDE “Near Death Experience” three times. Apostle Paul also has such experience, 2Corinthians 1:8-10.
Dreams are not just ordinary but are the real world you experiencing, when you hear song like this “This world is not my home
I'm just passing through
My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue
The Angels beckon me
From Heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore
Oh Lord, you know
I have no friend like you
If Heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do“
When you’re dreaming, you’re basically entering the spirit world, there’s one thing to be conscious & another thing to be non-conscious of your state beings.

2 Likes

Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
I’m not tryna to feel like I know too much but want to help curious and patience mind to know one or two missing puzzles. Some will try to derail this thread because they feel threatened of loosing potentials clients. Pls I will never ask you for money or Favour, I’m not spiritualist, herbalist, or etc.
I was curious to know more things about myself, my existence and what’s my purpose here on earth. I smh when I see people talking of reincarnation of dying and coming back, these are hindu and buddhist doctrines. Pls don’t be deceived by anybody, after death comes judgment, you ain’t coming here on earth to do anything again, you gone to face the afterlife. Jesus Christ wept over the ignorances of men and women, if only they know who they really know the things that belong unto you but saw themselves as just mere men “Luke 19:41-42. You become too relaxed and comfortable to search for true knowledge.
If only you know what you were created with, even science can’t discover it. These are hidden mysteries of God, for you to come to that idealization that you’re a god after the image of the Almighty God, “Psalm 82:6-7, you allow lesser powers to dictate your way of life through fear which have held so many people bound and captive for years. When I came to this realization of the person I am, I wept, laughed and mourn. These deities some persons worship and fear ought to serve and are beneath you.
I’m more to be misunderstood, coming from your concept of life in general but feel free to ask me anything, and if I can’t answer you I will let you know on here.
100% in support of this.
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
No, bro your case ain’t to be joked with.
Testimony “ I told a brother then year ago, who called me and wept how he has be battling the spirit of lust for years, almost every night he has sex in his dream and end up messing his natural body when he wakes up. Simply as it should be as I got inspired in my Spirit, for him to engage in 3days fasting & prayer which he obeyed and the last day use it in Thanking, Praising and Woeshipping God. On the fourth day he called me rejoicing how he slept like a baby & since then nothing of such except he goes back into sinning. Jesus Christ said in Luke 11:24-26 KJV
[24] When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. [25] And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. [26] Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. …
Donspicey:

During the fasting can i take water
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
cheesy thanks
Nuttella:
100% in support of this.
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
If anyone here is being troubled by a stubborn sexual demon that always come to sleep with them in the dream, send me a pm and I will tell
you step by step on how to overcome the idiot.
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Like I said earlier on, anything being said on here by me must be in accordance of the Holy Bible. Anything apart from the Bible are lies, the Bible is the oldest book with the latest news, the mystery of God unto man.
You can never understand the Holy Bible without the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Other religion use it but can’t grasp it, even the so called Christians as well use it but can’t get any knowledge out of it, because they search the scripture from their carnal minds.
Do you know, you can get over ten revelations from just a scripture by meditation? Psalm 119:97-101 KJV
[97] O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. [98] Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. [99] I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. [100] I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. [101] I have refrained aq my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
You allow people with limited knowledge in swaying you into diabolic stuffs.
I know what my personal Holy Bible has done in other lives, just opening it and laying it on them, evil spirits tears out and leave for good.
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Donspicey: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
No, bro your case ain’t to be joked with.
Testimony “ I told a brother then year ago, who called me and wept how he has be battling the spirit of lust for years, almost every night he has sex in his dream and end up messing his natural body when he wakes up. Simply as it should be as I got inspired in my Spirit, for him to engage in 3days fasting & prayer which he obeyed and the last day use it in Thanking, Praising and Woeshipping God. On the fourth day he called me rejoicing how he slept like a baby & since then nothing of such except he goes back into sinning. Jesus Christ said in Luke 11:24-26 KJV
[24] When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. [25] And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. [26] Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. …

Thanks alot brother...

I really appreciate......

I will do as u said cause i dont know weda it is wat is causing promise and fail for me....
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
It’s my humble pleasure.
Tbh that’s part of what’s causing disappoint in your natural life but I know by the Grace of God. Your Deliverance is settled. 2Chronicles 20:20b “Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper”. All of these are free if only you believe, they are all tied to your Salvation.
Shalom
Donspicey:

Thanks alot brother...

I really appreciate......

I will do as u said cause i dont know weda it is wat is causing promise and fail for me....

1 Like

Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by futurerex: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
@Faccouk

1. Saul summoned the spirit of Samuel. 1Samuel 28
2. Mount of Transfiguration. Mathew. 17, Luke. 9:30,31
3. Spirit of the saints rose with Jesus. Mathew 27:53
4. Jesus called Lazarus back to life. John. 11
etc
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
So what’s your point? Lemme understand where you driving to
futurerex:
@Faccouk

1. Saul summoned the spirit of Samuel. 1Samuel 28

2. Mount of Transfiguration. Mathew. 17, Luke. 9:30,31

3. Spirit of the saints rose with Jesus. Mathew 27:53

4. Jesus called Lazarus back to life. John. 11

etc
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by futurerex: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Faccouk:
So what’s your point? Lemme understand where you driving to
You said after death straight to judgement! Those spirits, who are they Angels or mermaid
Re: Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost. by Faccouk(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Which spirits are you referring to? Try to be specify with your question.
Yes after death comes judgement, Hebrews 9:27 “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: that’s the reason I laugh & weep over those that believe so much in reincarnation & expecting to come back again. There are mysteries in all of these things

futurerex:
You said after death straight to judgement! Those spirits, who are they Angels or mermaid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze " Saul Conversation To Paul Is Political Not Spiritual" / The Church / Religiosity Of Nigerians(christians) A Ruse Or Unbeneficial Tradition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.