Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? (12363 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Don't Get Jobs From Previous Clients. / Do Students With Computer Science Education Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? / Truth For The Wise: Don’t Expect More Jobs In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Omoniyidarasimi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Do students with aeronautic degree get job in nigeria
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by CrazyMan(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2021
Omoniyidarasimi:
[/color][color=] Do students with aeronautic degree get job in nigeria
I doubt if any university in Nigeria offers that course.

And even if they do, airlines here would prefer to fly in expatiates to service and repair their aircraft than entrust it to Nigerian graduates, so they'll end up being jobless.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by AnthonyMorgan: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guys, hello. Do you know any reliable job sites? I graduated, but I'm still looking for a job because no one needs an employee without work experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Lalami3232(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yes, but their jobs are as rare as a virgin ashawo in 9ja. But if you wan quick get Job, go abroad and you go see correct jobs dey beg you to accept dem. The quickest way to get job for 9ja now na to learn any I.T skill, especially web and mobile app development. But anyways, go for ur dream course but look for jobs outside the chores of this country.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again " The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by zone51: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Not sure
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Ppogbae: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Go work for the Air Force and fly tucano

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Virus99: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yes...they work in Banks grin

In Nigeria no be weytin you study you go use chop.

I know someone who studied Yoruba language and now work at NNPC

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Sunofgod(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nope.....does Nigeria build planes?

1 Like

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Chatflick(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
T
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by longjosh: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have someone with a degree in Aeronautic engineering currently teaching. Nigeria is messed up.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Olarewaju89: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Try to be connected with someone that matter and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Vipro(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please is business education a good course to study?
Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by PavillionEnergy: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
shocked

Even a certain Griller who is Bubu's ass licker graduated with a Degree in Crop Production. But he is yet to get a job or a piece of land to practice what he learnt in school.

Pathetic.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Asgard73: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you’re connected.. why not?
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Chatflick(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
AnthonyMorgan:
Guys, hello. Do you know any reliable job sites? I graduated, but I'm still looking for a job because no one needs an employee without work experience.
Go and work as an intern in a company to gain experience

5 Likes

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by condralbedez: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Not sure,but if you study such course abroad,why r u coming down to Nigeria to seek for job, because I dnt think they study it here in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by flemsy15(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
don't know
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by RealAdewole(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
More like... "do graduate get jobs in Nigeria?"

2 Likes

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by donprinyo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
CrazyMan:

And even if they do, airlines here would prefer to fly in expatiates to service and repair their aircraft than entrust it to Nigerian graduates, so they'll end up being jobless.
NOT CORRECT

1 Like

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by naturefellow(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
AnthonyMorgan:
sad.

Catch 22: You need employment to gain experience. Yet, Nigerian employers need you to be experienced to be employed.

3 Likes

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Odetokun3(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
CrazyMan:

Kwara state Uni offers Aeronautic engineering

1 Like

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
You know Edo Airways.

If you apply there you fit get work.

You won't sleep at night, you'll be conveying those Senior men and women to and fro their meeting.

Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by beardedboy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
AnthonyMorgan:
Or perhaps because you have no area of expertise.

Anyways, go to indeed.com or download the Indeed app on your phone.

Good luck.
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by nkemoma(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
AnthonyMorgan:

See if you can create a job... Start something no matter how little... There is basically no jobs
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by MufasaLion: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yes, they get jobs in Nigeria. 2 of my friends are Aeronautical Engineers, but they studied overseas.
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by RealAdewole(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rafiu112:
Good one go for it
you have computerised machines?
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by kals4luv990(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lalami3232:
Yes, but their jobs are as rare as a virgin ashawo in 9ja. But if you wan quick get Job, go abroad and you go see correct jobs dey beg you to accept dem. The quickest way to get job for 9ja now na to learn any I.T skill, especially web and mobile app development. But anyways, go for ur dream course but look for jobs outside the chores of this country.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again " The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"
yu go wetin?
Re: Do Students With Aeronautic Degree Get Jobs In Nigeria? by Perfecttouch(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
CrazyMan:

I think it's been offered in ilorin, I think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Requirement Needed For Studying Nursing @ USA / Would You Rather "work For Somebody" Or "work With Somebody" / How Is Paye Calculated For Someone Working Overtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.