Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide (2244 Views)

Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by Redcarpet2011: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
The Rate at which men are being Raped by women around the world and in Nigeria particularly has reached pandemic proportions. Every where you go you hear tales of women raping men. Why the men stay silent and do not go to the police only compounds the problems. Women are targeting weak men to financially rape them. Men have lost millions of Naira to women who use, dump and change their phone numbers. Women use the force of pretense and trickery to rob men of the money after they have raped the man they dump him, change phone numbers and start to claim the man is harassing them. Very very Sadly some men seek revenge by throwing acid on the Beautiful faces of such female financial rapists. Throwing acid is very evil and cruel. Men most not throw acid or commit suicide. The rate of suicide among men has reached a very high level with some men parking on Bridges and jumping into rivers after they have been financially raped, used and dumped. Men should not rape women and women should not rape men. We hope to one day see men marching down the streets to protest being Raped by women. That is very unlikely.

Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by dollytino4real(f): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
op, dis news get q-leg abeg!,
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by donbachi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Abi na 3 buhari's bad economic policies,na e kill the guy.
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by Jakumo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Translating from the Yoruba language, the dead gentleman's trouser leg bears the logo " Blokkos Master".

Can we take this to mean that the man is truly dead while his manhood lives on ?

Please, scholars, sexologists, historians and philosophers in da house should kindly render opinions here ASAP.

Thank you and God bless Armenia.
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by flames007(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jakumo:
Translating from the Yoruba language, the dead gentleman's trouser leg bears the logo " Blokkos Master".

Can we take this to mean that the man is truly dead while his manhood lives on ?

Please, scholars, sexologists, historians and philosophers in da house should please render opinions here ASAP.

WTF bro grin
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by DasaintHope(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Men suffer rape too. I was sexually molested by my Elder sister's friend when I was 6. Men the psychological trauma still remains with me. But as usual, since it's a guy it gets swept under the rug.
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by Buziness101: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who is raping who
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
How true is this lie now?
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
How true is this lie now?
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by Mayng01(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fake news
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jakumo:

Please, scholars, sexologists, historians and philosophers in da house should kindly render opinions here ASAP.

Oloko grin grin
Op na upcoming blogger wey won trend
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by Thomthom(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jakumo:

That's Ovoko not blokkos abeg
Re: Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oloko a Yoruba word means -the owner of penis

Btw what was he wearing
Why was he walking alone
Why did he collect money from a woman when he knows he won't marry her

Rape apologist,food don done.im ready for you tongue

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Guy / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Fake LUTH Doctor Arrested: Consultant Gynaecologist Dr Adesina Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.