Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? (22914 Views)

Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release / Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by castrokins(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
One Of The Boys Told Channels TV As Was Shown This Morning That A Man Brought 30m/b And Asked Them To Let Them Go. Those Guys Were Paid And The Money May Actually Belong To Some Powerful Northerners In The Corridors Of Power.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by aiksneffects: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I was just curious? On the road to the release of the school boys, we heard a lot about their location(in a forest), number(about 1000), mode of movement(motorcycles), and more. What happened to them after the release of the school boys?
Were they neutralized or is it true they were paid?
Please I want to know what happened to the kidnappers.

They will be treated exactly like their brothers "repentant Boko Haram".
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by opribo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
That's why they have their chief negotiator in there. They must have been rewarded handsomely to pave the way for the safe release.

We dont know what we are grappling with until one day when the burble will burst as it always do.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Unbreakable007: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
They was never a kidnap. grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by stevenosa(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Learn to mind your own business, this is the north and we play by our own rules.

Oh, and if this ever happened in the south, we will arrest and detain everyone in that village, including their grandparents grin

He be like say BOMB dey your head.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Nchenches: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I was just curious? On the road to the release of the school boys, we heard a lot about their location(in a forest), number(about 1000), mode of movement(motorcycles), and more. What happened to them after the release of the school boys?

The kidnappers live in the moon, they can’t be captured.

Understand that the kidnappers are Jihadists gunning for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws that the 12 northern sharia states adopted since 1999.

PMB told a large crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are employed all over Nigeria.

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by ujezeez(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
9ja na animal kingdom...
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Ddokie: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
dollytino4real:
they evaporate dem into the sky never to be seen again' mawe style'

Until the next kidnap i.e. when they give them there share of government money.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by emapeteum(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Maybe they were released because they are all Muslim! This gives credence to the claimed that the fight is against Christianity and the present government is sympathetic to the course of these terrorists.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by alizma: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
It is unfortunate that Nigerian youths are not very calculative as they always claim.
I want you to forget about the number of the kidnappers and focus on what really happened.
This are the areas you guys are not paying attention to.
1. After few days that the boys were kidnapped, APC accused un named opposition party governor from the north West of sponsoring bandits responsible for the kidnap. Almost few hours after the accusation, nobody came out from the opposition to say what APC was saying was wrong, the next thing we heard was that an opposition party governor from North West had single handedly talk to the kidnappers and the agreed to release the boys without ransom. Isn't that wonderful?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by naturefellow(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA SilverNorGold
Helinues
Thatbosstrevor1

Time to jerk off? undecided
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Honestly I find it hard to believe this school boys story..

I just feel like it's a big scam and a political game
The kids are in on it?
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You are desperately looking for someone to blame... LOL..
what do you mean someone to blame? The kidnappers should not be held accountable?
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by engrchykae(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
They repented and buratai forgave them.
They are now repentant bandits
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Bro, na was for u ooh. When govt has their phone number, u are still asking where are d kidnappers?
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by BigBizzy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Buhari boys will soon be given amnesty
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by MajohBankz: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
post=97296643:

Sorry for your pains......
Your wish is to read about their deaths right?
God pass una.

CHUKWUKADIBIA tongue tongue tongue
Be there yarning dust, don't go and link your NIN (that's if you have) with your sim. Buhari won't exempt his zombies. (If you know what I mean)
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
alizma:

It is unfortunate that Nigerian youths are not very calculative as they always claim.
I want you to forget about the number of the kidnappers and focus on what really happened.
This are the areas you guys are not paying attention to.
1. After few days that the boys were kidnapped, APC accused un named opposition party governor from the north West of sponsoring bandits responsible for the kidnap. Almost few hours after the accusation, nobody came out from the opposition to say what APC was saying was wrong, the next thing we heard was that an opposition party governor from North West had single handedly talk to the kidnappers and the agreed to release the boys without ransom. Isn't that wonderful?

U are talking about what APC said about a northwest governor. Y aren't u also talking about what Obadiah Mailafia said about a governor who was sponsoring Boko Haram. The DSS didn't allow Mailafia to rest. They accused him of lying & trying to cause tension in d country.

Back to d northwest governor, d army has said d governor didn't call anybody& that no ransome was paid. D army says that they were d ones to take credit for d "rescue".

Since u are talking about being calculative, help us calculate all these conflicting variables in d whole kidnap equation

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Oxb90: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:

that's exactly what it is. SCAM
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by payloader(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Learn to mind your own business, this is the north and we play by our own rules.

Oh, and if this ever happened in the south, we will arrest and detain everyone in that village, including their grandparents grin
Oh, are you nowing saying what is happening in the north is none of our business? Chai! This is the one Nigeria. All a scam.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by oguns222: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Your rules of murdering Christinas in cold blood and negotiating with terrorists.

Your rules of murdering unarmed protesters and making friends with terrorists. What a cursed region.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by jumper524(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:

that scam is way too big to be a scam

sahara reporters for don wail taya.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by oguns222: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Its an open truth ransom was paid as such the kidnapers are balling with their resent found fortune. However once karma comes calling nobody should pity the kidnapers & their well wisher's, for the wailing wailers are their spiritual brothers.

And what if the supposed kidnappers are among those who pay you 30k per month to disgrace your family?
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by deavicky(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
They are smiling somewhere in the bush with millions of Nigeria money.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by spartan117(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

@seun lalasticlala mynd44
Why is this account being tolerated, why hasn't it been banned?
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by seunayantokun(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is a lying administration. Never expect truth from them (NETT)
The bandits are now enjoying their business profits

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Whitecoal711: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hmm lol you want to know?
Ordinary who and how dey rescued the kids,they blow lies like water gushing from pipe,like you love hearing lies from them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC / Traders Smile Home As APC Convention Ends / ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.