Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? (22913 Views)

Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release / Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by michoim(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I was just curious? On the road to the release of the school boys, we heard a lot about their location(in a forest), number(about 1000), mode of movement(motorcycles), and more. What happened to them after the release of the school boys?
Were they neutralized or is it true they were paid?
Please I want to know what happened to the kidnappers.
Find them and ask them...
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by toscolee(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bialegend:
They will soon become part of your terrorist men in army uniform. All of you "one nigeria" apologists never see anything sef. Keep enjoying your "one nigeria" while we build up the strength of our army to extricate ourselves from your useless dungeon.

You lots talk too much.
Is this not supposed to be a secret if you truly love your Biafra?
Since the creation of Eastern security network, it's being cho cho cho from everywhere.
Na dis una mouth wey no dey ever close be una undoing.
You talk too much, sabotaging your own efforts.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
post=97296643:

Sorry for your pains......
Your wish is to read about their deaths right?
God pass una.

CHUKWUKADIBIA tongue tongue tongue

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Mckhala80(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hopefully , the western world aren't blind to these happenings. Gana that went to surrender was killed asap. This country needs divine intervention as the blood of the innocents keep crying for vengeance. ANOTHER SADAM IS R ULING US HERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by UgOnyeoma: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
]
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by ceaser: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
They are balling now.

They had a party with the Army chief and IGP yesterday. They joked over nkwobi and bottles of Hennessy. They really laughed at how Buhari fell for their gimmicks and planned how they were gonna cut him out of his own share of the ransom money.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by rafcrown(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
HAUSA MAN KILLING FULANI,CASE DISMISSED
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Shattuck(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
they are in the other room.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by dollytino4real(f): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ddokie:

Until the next kidnap i.e. when they give them there share of government money.
season 2
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by dollytino4real(f): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
coolsegun2002:

U are wicked...
i wicked pass u!
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by themanderon: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigeria is a theatre of the absurd. Nobody is gona be arrested. The government just brazenly takes us for fools. Prepare for another round of kidnapping or killings. At the fullness of time the wicked will slay themselves.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Dong2: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bialegend:
They will soon become part of your terrorist men in army uniform. All of you "one nigeria" apologists never see anything sef. Keep enjoying your "one nigeria" while we build up the strength of our army to extricate ourselves from your useless dungeon.

I pray o. Amen
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by goodheart02(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Learn to mind your own business, this is the north and we play by our own rules.

Oh, and if this ever happened in the south, we will arrest and detain everyone in that village, including their grandparents grin

And u feel you've made sense right??
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
The Strange things that happen in Apc government. Always a Mystery
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by juman(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
They enjoy their money paid to them.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by SmartMen: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Honestly I find it hard to believe this school boys story..

I just feel like it's a big scam and a political game
it this is coming from an adult, i am ashamed to say u don't know Nigeria AT ALL.
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by mightyhazel: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dameland:
There was obviously no kidnap anywhere by any terrorist organisation . It was all a ploy by the government.
Recently, People have been crying about insecurity and the poor handling by government in the country . Remember that the president was recently summoned to the Senate which he declined to attend.
To shut the masses up and distract the narrative, they organised the kidnap and in a few days released the boys. Its just politics in play so as to score cheap goals.
Don't begin to stress yourself about the Nigeria government.

They think people are stupid. But they don't know that they are the ones just fooling themselves.

This is v plausible

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by babydioku(f): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
they got 2.4bn for more weapons
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by rossniti: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
They are drinking Kunu in Aso Rock with Buhari and Lai Muhammed

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by kabillionaire(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
mind your business fa, this is a family affair..
ka Ji ko?
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by Coinbased: 4:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Oh
Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by nakotee: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Codedtemplar how can I reach you please its urgent

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? by CodeTemplar: 5:54pm On Mar 31
nakotee:
Codedtemplar how can I reach you please its urgent
through a controlling demon. Idiotic thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi / Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG / Lagos 2023: Jandor Picks PDP Nomination Form, Says Lagosians Fed Up With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.