Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos (573 Views)

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another / Innocent Chukwuma Flown To Lagos In Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
can anyone help me on how i can transfer my properties from abuja to lagos

thank you
Re: Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
azraeljaheel:

thank you
get a logistics company to help you move it na.
Re: Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
uruba23:

get a logistics company to help you move it na.

yes i know but na the money i dey reason
Re: Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos by dawnomike(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
azraeljaheel:

thank you
Make use of NIPOST
Re: Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
azraeljaheel:

yes i know but na the money i dey reason
Then apply DIY strategy go to the park and do the negotiation yourself and get someone to follow the truck.
Re: Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
uruba23:

Then apply DIY strategy go to the park and do the negotiation yourself and get someone to follow the truck.

where can i get one please

i stay at jahi
Re: Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos by nabiz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Take it to wazobia park gwagwalada. Negotiate with the big luxury bus. At least you will get 50% price reduction but you have to go on time and make sure you select a good and sound vehicle.

Another advice is to sell it when you get to lagos you add money and buy new one
Re: Please I Need To Transfer My Property From Abuja To Lagos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
nabiz:
Take it to wazobia park gwagwalada. Negotiate with the big luxury bus. At least you will get 50% price reduction but you have to go on time and make sure you select a good and sound vehicle.

Another advice is to sell it when you get to lagos you add money and buy new one

like am relocating to lagos

it is my load all i wanna move to lagos

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For A Loaded Container To Arrive Nigeria / Application For CBN COVID-19 Stimulus Package For Households, Businesses Reopens / Business Ideas For A 80 Thousand Naira Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.