Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (38309 Views)

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerian rapper, Vector, and his girlfriend have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of the baby's curly hair on Twitter, the rapper wrote:

"Hair product bills loading!"
https://twitter.com/VectorThaViper/status/1341013204760195073?s=19

The baby girl is Vector's second child as he already has a daughter with a former partner.

13 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Vector the Viper
The only number 1 from the 234

Congratulations sir

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by JustCruise(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
V.E.C congrats .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Ayo2004: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
JustCruise:
V.E.C congrats .
If na normal nairalander do this 1 now,una go bash am on top premarital sex grin

62 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Where I hail from , my mom said you don't own the child of a woman you didn't pay bride price on her head. cheesy

I once witnessed children taken away from a man all because he met a woman and started breeding.

I'm not advocating bride price though.

Just thinking aloud grin

Maybe these ones are lucky.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
I'm happy for him.....but he should be more loyal to M.i ....M.i is the king of rap in Nigeria

I sell quality human hair and human hair blend...and hair care products...

I also sell quality wrist watches for both male and female at affordable prices....

Kindly send a message to any of the WhatsApp numbers on my signature...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations!!

To be a man is not a day job..
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
The ladies that are giving birth for all this boys that will never marry them are trying o, anyway we know what they are looking for, congratulations.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:
I'm happy for him.....but he should be more loyal to M.i ....M.i is the king of rap in Nigeria
he should be loyal to who, vector is the only 1 from the 234,the greatest rapper from this country

18 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by happybee: 2:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:
You know nothing Jon snow

12 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Taiwoa990: 3:45am On Dec 22, 2020
Congrats
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

Firstly congratulations to one n only lafiaji.... N now abeg who's M.I � if me and mi rap battle one on one without preparation...I swear I'll win �

7 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Barka00(m): 6:57am On Dec 22, 2020
Congrats oo

3 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:

Firstly congratulations to one n only lafiaji.... N now abeg who's M.I � if me and mi rap battle one on one without preparation...I swear I'll win �

Osheyy....lil Wayne...okay o

7 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
he should be loyal to who, vector is the only 1 from the 234,the greatest rapper from this country

M.i is the father of rap in Naija.... Vector is M.i son and he knows it...

29 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

M.i is the father of rap in Naija.... Vector is M.i son and he knows it...
alaye jhor jhor jhor

19 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
alaye jhor jhor jhor

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Congrats to vector the viper!!!!
One of the realest rapper out there

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by obicoolnino: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2020
A
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Offpoint1: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
I just take a look at the child hair and look at mine and remember we all come out with hair this beautiful....

I just take a look at my mirror now.... what I see is very disappointing, very saddening. How do I get from that to this?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
A
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Officialgarri: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
How can this lady be as tall as VEC?

Their children will be a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
What’s that
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Drybones: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
U
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where I hail from , my mom said you don't own the child of a woman you didn't pay bride price on her head. cheesy

I once witnessed children taken away from a man all because he met a woman and started breeding.

I'm not advocating bride price though.

Just thinking aloud grin

Maybe these ones are lucky.
Thats culture.....when e set...na paternity test dey determine who be father

8 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
Vector has finally dropped a King Kong..
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
So vector is not even verified on twitter
Nawa oo..
sad
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2020
Baby Mamaing seems becoming the new normal for most celebrities

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2020
God Bless the child
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2020
Congratulations to them..

Baby mama things... Going out if hands.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2020
NOT WIFE BUT GIRLFRIEND_HMM ___BABYMAMA LOADING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / Most Beautiful Blackman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.