Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement (37305 Views)

Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Henix(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
The principal goofed big time in discharging her duties, she should be arrested and charged for negligence after the investigation. The two senior gay students should also be arrested and charged for child-abuse.

Those two senior gay students and their likes in that school will definitely have other victims they will likely be abusing in the school too, they can't tell me that this kid is their 1st victim

5 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
You are constituting nuisance.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by thelinguist: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
If na female now,,, the noise will pass this

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Brunicekid(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Deeper Christian Life Ministries is one of the few remaining brands in Nigeria that cannot be associated with nonsense like identifying with corrupt politicians and so on.

If na diswan den wan take spoil Deeper Life name.........

Make we dey look yet.

Yeeeaah...Let's see as this goes.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by ElValiente(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Emyres:
Deeper Life Issues Statement Over The Alleged Abuse At Deeper Life College

The Deeper Life High School National management has issued a statement over the reported abuse of a JSS1 student in their Uyo Campus.

Meanwhile, the Principal in the Uyo Campus has been summarily suspended as investigation continues.

All those guilty will not be spared.

Monday 21st December, 2020

RE : MOLESTATION OF A JSS 1 STUDENT OF DEEPER LIFE HIGH SCHOOL, AKWA IBOM

The attention of the management of Deeper Life High School has been drawn to a viral post on the molestation of a JSS 1 student at our campus in Akwa Ibom state.

We will like to categorically restate that Deeper Life High School is built on the core values of godliness and excellence and will not tolerate any immoral act or molestation of any student. We believe Parents /Guardians enroll their wards in our schools all over the country because of the strong perception that ours offers a sure-footed platform for moral armament and academic excellence.

We want to assure the general public that investigations into the case have commenced and no culprit, whether staff or student, will be spared if found culpable at the end of the exercise. As an interim measure and to underscore the seriousness we attach to higher superintending values, the school principal has been suspended summarily even as further investigations continue.

We firmly assure the discerning public that the overall outcome of the investigations will be made known and appropriate disciplinary actions will be meted to all culprits in this unfortunate act that admittedly threatens to cast unnecessary aspersions on a unique institution that has been a shining example to all over the years.

The Management

Medicine after death. Mithcewww

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by MrJibana: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
MikeMicheal:
The principal should be questioned.

The principal might not have anything to do with it directly but since he/she is the top authority definitely he/she should be the first person to take responsibility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by arsenal33: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
DrChukki:
That's a Christian school... Zero tolerance to immorality... Nice one Deeper Life High School Management
christian school indeed, they denied it initially. It should be a police matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by MyOpinion1(f): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
What was the school authority doing when the matter was reported to them by his parent before the matter was brought to social media?

Hmmmm

So many atrocities hidden under religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by LikeAking: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
A reason why this Gay thing should never be promoted or accepted in our society.

It will lead to high rate of rape n molestation among males, and the younger n fragile males will be victims.

Most men were introduced to Homosexual acts throug rape, force, deceit... Its always the older guys bursting the yash of the innocent younger guys n so on..

Dont follow the ways of America. There days of greatness is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Okfrank25: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
SolexxBarry:
There are always bad eggs in every establishment

Even inside the 12 disciples of Jesus,Judas dey inside

I believe the Church will look extensively into this matter and the culprits punished accordingly
I trust DLBC the culprits will be punished accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by linearity: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrJibana:

The principal might not have anything to do with it directly but since he/she is the top authority definitely he/she should be the first person to take responsibility.

...but, the Principal was trying to minimize and cover it and chalk it up to propaganda and misinformation to tarnish the good name of the school.

The Principal had to even remove the mother of the affected student from their regular school parents Whatsapp group, making her escalate her outcry to social media leading to this response from the management and suspension of the Principal.

7 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by marsman: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Too much acts of witchcraft & indiscipline in boarding schools angry

It's a pity that some of the public schools' teachers falsely accuse any young looking miserably-hungry as witches & wizards. They make the ones with angelic looks their school daughters & sons angry
Even Private school, when i was in Jss 1 then, i had this mischievious look that made my English teacher dislike me.i mean how in the hell do you think, because of ,the way am always acting like a suspect, i have to be the one at fault, in every bad situation between me and other people in the class.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by LikeAking: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Henix:
The principal goofed big time in discharging her duties, she should be arrested and charged for negligence after the investigation. The two senior gay students should also be arrested and charged for child-abuse.

Those two senior gay students and their likes in that school will definitely have other victims they will likely be abusing in the school too, they can't tell me that this kid is their 1st victim

There is high rate of sodomy in very religious sects....E GO SHOCK YOU. Forget about the over holiness dem dey claim.

If you prevent a man from fucking woman, he will Bleep his follow man.

All this religious sch have nothing special to offer, if you know wats up about education.

Religious schools will destroy the talents n abilities of kids.

Nigerian parents dont actually understand the true meaning of education. A reason why they quickly send their kids to this so called God fearing schools. Forgetting their kids wont be pastors n Rev. fada edeh... Religious men have nothing tangible to offer to the educational sector or in real life. I stand to be corrected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by bigsmoke2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
The mother should sue that boy may never be the same the least you can do is get justice

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by LikeAking: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Okfrank25:
I trust DLBC the culprits will be punished accordingly

Trust no one.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Odogwu46: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
[s]
eddyline:
let them ensure that they get to the bottom of this and strict disciplinary action be meted out on whoever is found culpable
[/s]

I hate when someone is repeating words, they clearly stated this in their letter.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Katlyst(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmmmmmm.
The more you look, the less you see!

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by bigjackass: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
I believe the boy knows the names of all the animals involved. They should waste no time

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Codes151(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who is investigating who?
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
I feel so sad for him. cry, God please heal his soul. The boy needs serious therapy and the touch of God.

I use to tell my friends that my future children will attend boarding school, but with the level of atrocities going on there, that will never happen, its shocking really, boarding school is now like Sodom and Gomorrah, like a host for demons and witches to play around with innocent kids, possessed kids mingling with innocent kids and luring them into lesbianism and homosexuality.

E no go better for Satan and his agent.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by ArticleBeast: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
arsenal33:
christian school indeed, they denied it initially. It should be a police matter
They never denied it at all. Stop the lies you are too old for this

6 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by investigator007: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one, let them all be brought to book
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by butterfly777(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
H
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
MyOpinion1:
What was the school authority doing when the matter was reported to them by his parent before the matter was brought to social media?

Hmmmm

So many atrocities hidden under religion.
The reason most of this things happen in Nigeria is due to the number of students in a room, and poor policies, poor monitoring. If they're spaced out with 2 or 3 students in a room and ensure that there's no trespassing it will not happen.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by butterfly777(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
linearity:

...but, the Principal was trying to minimize and cover it and chalk it up to propaganda and misinformation to tarnish the good name of the school.

The Principal had to even remove the mother of the affected student from their regular school parents Whatsapp group, making her escalate her outcry to social media leading to this response from the management and suspension of the Principal.

Did you ask yourself why the Principal removed the woman from the parents whatsapp?

What if she was making the issue public to the other parents, instead of speaking with the school management/principal who is in the best position to deal with the issue?

Don't judge a case without asking questions. And if we don't have some info, we should be cautious in what we say.

3 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by MyOpinion1(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
onyechez:

The reason most of this things happen in Nigeria is due to the number of students in a room, and poor policies, poor monitoring. If they're spaced out with 2 or 3 students in a room and ensure that there's no trespassing it will not happen.

So many things are not just right in this country...
Even abroad prison that they showed to us on media and television is well furnished and well ventilated...
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Henix(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
butterfly777:

Did you ask yourself why the Principal removed the woman from the parents whatsapp?

What if she was making the issue public to the other parents, instead of speaking with the school management/principal who is in the best position to deal with the issue?

Don't judge a case without asking questions. And if we don't have some info, we should be cautious in what we say.

I guess u didn't watch the videos that child's mother released. By mere looking at the kid, even a layman will notice that all is not well with him, talkmore of a well trained teacher like the principal.

The child was physically, psychologically, and sexually abused. What is the primary duty of that so called principal in that school, if she couldn't notice and correct those atrocities going on in the school? The?

To make the matter worse, she was more interested in protecting her image, and that of her school and church. Someone's kid anus was destroyed by ur gay students but all the principal could do was to accuse kid's mother of blackmail.

Put urself in that mother's shoe. A mother complained of the physical and sexual abuse meted on her 11yrs old teenager in ur school, but the principal couldn't do anything than to accuse her of blackmail. She couldn't even investigate the two accused gay students because she was more interested in protecting their school and church name. What a principal!

6 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Gbogbowa: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
That principal is evil, she must not be returned a lot of people and parents are complaining about her,she even slap one of her staff of recent that is what I confirm

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by matm: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Students should be taught to always report any case of abuse to the school authority.Teachers are humans and have their own kids and private life to attend to.They can't see every thing or be every where in school.U can't spend ur time spying on your students.Parents,tell ur kids to always report every abnormality to the school authority.Then,hold the authority accountable if they fail to act.Another way the school authority get a wind of secret abuses in school is by having a suggestion box,where students anonymously put their written suggestions.I lived in boarding school from Jss 1 to See 3 and I learnt and saw a lot.In all,the advantages outweigh the demerits.

3 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Buffalo2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Those culpable should be hung upside down and left there to rot.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Flamemignon1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
LikeAking:
A reason why this Gay thing should never be promoted or accepted in our society.

It will lead to high rate of rape n molestation among males, and the younger n fragile males will be victims.

Most men were introduced to Homosexual acts throug rape, force, deceit... Its always the older guys bursting the yash of the innocent younger guys n so on..

Dont follow the ways of America. There days of greatness is over.

What the hell are you yapping about? Even straight people know that straight rape is more prevalent in society so your theory holds no water

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School / Nigerian University Students Builds Car That Passes Int’l Evaluation – From ‘tuk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.