Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,414 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement (37273 Views)

Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by mumexcellency(f): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
The school should first be shut down while investigation continues. Plese remove your children from boarding schools is not safe at all. Boycott deeper Life schools pending investigation. Finally, monitor your kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by linearity: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
butterfly777:

Did you ask yourself why the Principal removed the woman from the parents whatsapp?

What if she was making the issue public to the other parents, instead of speaking with the school management/principal who is in the best position to deal with the issue?

Don't judge a case without asking questions. And if we don't have some info, we should be cautious in what we say.

Yes, I know why the Principal was removed from the group and Yes you are current & correct, the student,s mother raised an alarm and sent it to the Principal and the other parents.

The Principal myopically, intended to nip it in the bud and deal with the affected parent directly. But, that is not the right way to deal with issues like this, when you have a predictor among your student population.

The proper thing to do, was to send a letter to all the parents and tell them about what happen and ask them to speak with their children if they have had a similar situation and report it back to the school management for proper action. This would restore confident from the public on the school management that, despite the fact that we live in a dangerous world and no one is perfect, at least the school management is looking out for the best interest of their children and wards....and that is what will happen in any developed society.

This way affected students, including possibly previously molested students who out of fear could not talk will be located and given the needed medical and psychological treatment they will need. This will help to correct anything that would make those kids to grow up to become something else and menace to society.

Hiding bad stuff, does not always work....you can see how the Principal's efforts panned out, at the end of the day, her efforts to suppress it infuriated the mother, leading her to make more social media videos and posts, further exposing what happened and the negative reappraisal from the Principal in removing her from the Whatsapp group, it backfired spectacularly and she is not our of a job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by GumGum: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Flamemignon1:

What the hell are you yapping about? Even straight people know that straight rape is more prevalent in society so your theory holds no water

It does hold water. Many boys are lured into homosexuality by older boys who force them or deceive them into it. Many who were sodomized as kids become homosexuals. This is known.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
mumexcellency:
The school should first be shut down while investigation continues. Plese remove your children from boarding schools is not safe at all. Boycott deeper Life schools pending investigation. Finally, monitor your kids.
So because of this evil act committed by uyo dlhs everyone should now boycott deeper life high schools right?
You people won't stop amusing me

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Flamemignon1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
GumGum:

It does hold water. Many boys are lured into homosexuality by older boys who force them or deceive them into it. Many who were sodomized as kids become homosexuals. This is known.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that a significant subset of children abused by clergy identify as gay as adults. However, we know very little about the impact of clergy-perpetrated sexual abuse in childhood on the development and psychosocial functioning of gay men.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by fof1: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Emyres post=97299552]Deeper Life Issues Statement Over The Alleged Abuse At Deeper Life College

The Deeper Life High School National management has issued a statement over the reported abuse of a JSS1 student in their Uyo Campus.

Meanwhile, the Principal in the Uyo Campus has been summarily suspended as investigation continues.

All those guilty will not be spared.

Monday 21st December, 2020

RE : MOLESTATION OF A JSS 1 STUDENT OF DEEPER LIFE HIGH SCHOOL, AKWA IBOM

The attention of the management of Deeper Life High School has been drawn to a viral post on the molestation of a JSS 1 student at our campus in Akwa Ibom state.

We will like to categorically restate that Deeper Life High School is built on the core values of godliness and excellence and will not tolerate any immoral act or molestation of any student. We believe Parents /Guardians enroll their wards in our schools all over the country because of the strong perception that ours offers a sure-footed platform for moral armament and academic excellence.

We want to assure the general public that investigations into the case have commenced and no culprit, whether staff or student, will be spared if found culpable at the end of the exercise. As an interim measure and to underscore the seriousness we attach to higher superintending values, the school principal has been suspended summarily even as further investigations continue.

We firmly assure the discerning public that the overall outcome of the investigations will be made known and appropriate disciplinary actions will be meted to all culprits in this unfortunate act that admittedly threatens to cast unnecessary aspersions on a unique institution that has been a shining example to all over the years.

The Management
[/quote

This is Exemplary and Heart Warming indeed. Keeping Integrity on d Top Burner. May God's Name be Praised.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by GumGum: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Flamemignon1:

Anecdotal evidence suggests that a significant subset of children abused by clergy identify as gay as adults. However, we know very little about the impact of clergy-perpetrated sexual abuse in childhood on the development and psychosocial functioning of gay men.

You clearly stated that evidence highlights that a significant number of kids sodomized by clergymen end up as gays.

We can make our conclusions from it.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by LikeAking: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Flamemignon1:

What the hell are you yapping about? Even straight people know that straight rape is more prevalent in society so your theory holds no water

You are wrong.

Gay rape is higher, boy hardly report.

Society dont take it too serious.

Most Gay men were introduced by force or deceit by mostly older guys.

Men dont care the age of any boy before they Bleep them.

Investigate bf arguing.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by LikeAking: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
GumGum:

Thats the way many gays where introduced in the act... Its not like straight sex.

Dont mind them. They want to destroy the world wit heir sexual needs.

Even to the extent of lieing.

Child molestation his higher among male kids. Who no know.

Male kids hardly tell their parents because its their fellow man.

Most Gay men love small boys.

Ask MJ.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Flamemignon1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
GumGum:

You clearly stated that evidence highlights that a significant number of kids sodomized by clergymen end up as gays.

We can make our conclusions from it.
Not all though but it does mess up with one's sexuality
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Flamemignon1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
LikeAking:

You are wrong.

Gay rape is higher, boy hardly report.

Society dont take it too serious.

Most Gay men were introduced by force or deceit by mostly older guys.

Men dont care the age of any boy before they Bleep them.

Investigate bf arguing.
You are wrong. Gay rape are more prevalent in same sex dominated areas such as schools, prisons for men etc. Our society isn't linear in our environment hence my comment
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by LikeAking: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Flamemignon1:

You are wrong. Gay rape are more prevalent in same sex dominated areas such as schools, prisons for men etc. Our society isn't linear in our environment hence my comment
?/
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by faramade16062: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
: I trust DLBC the culprits will be punished accordinglyTrust no one.

2 Likes

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by seunlayi(m): 2:06am On Dec 22, 2020
mumexcellency:
is this your aim? My sister, you've failed already. The gate of Hell you are holding will never prevail.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by seunlayi(m): 2:12am On Dec 22, 2020
JoyJones2000:

So because of this evil act committed by uyo dlhs everyone should now boycott deeper life high schools right?
You people won't stop amusing me
DLHS didn't commit any evil, it is the evil student (s) who refused to abide with teaching from his home, in the school and in the church that perpetrated the act.
Meanwhile, investigation is on and the principal may have no case to answer if she acted promptly to the matter. Take it out leave it, Deeperlife authority won't take any nonsense from any staff found wanting in this.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by eddyline(m): 2:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Odogwu46:
[s][/s]

I hate when someone is repeating words, they clearly stated this in their letter.
sorry odogwu himself
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by igbowoman: 2:59am On Dec 22, 2020
That school should be shut down completely.

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Arielle: 5:38am On Dec 22, 2020
igbowoman:
That school should be shut down completely.
Thank you. People are here giving excuses because it is 'church'. When the authorities tried to cover it up until she exposed it on social media. Nigerians never cease to amaze me. Sick society.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by zexy2030(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I don't know anything about the story as I haven't been reading online lately, I have been busy attending meetings with my Dad. cheesy cheesy he just want me to know much about somethings. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will read about it and comment later, cheesy cheesy

WHERE IS OUR NAIRALAND PREACHERS,WE ENJOY YOUR PREACHING AND ADVICE cheesy cheesy

I Thank Jesus for wealth and life. cheesy

You have a balanced life, can we hangout this Christmas? Life is better if you know God and have money to meet needs but dont forget to help as many as you can. Money in your hands is a responsibility over souls.
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Slowomirboy: 6:04am On Dec 22, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
slawormiir show boy love na
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by Hunchogee: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2020
MikeMicheal:
The principal should be questioned.
Funnily she is a SHE grin
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by tonero230(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I don't know anything about the story as I haven't been reading online lately, I have been busy attending meetings with my Dad. cheesy cheesy he just want me to know much about somethings. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will read about it and comment later, cheesy cheesy

WHERE IS OUR NAIRALAND PREACHERS,WE ENJOY YOUR PREACHING AND ADVICE cheesy cheesy

I Thank Jesus for wealth and life. cheesy

He wants to hand over his to you
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by tonero230(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2020
tonero230:

He wants to hand over his company to you
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by shaw2(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2020
That principal I believe is a core member of Deeper life church.
The staffs I believe most of them are also members of deeper life church.
90% of the students I believe are also members of deeper life church.

Whether ur deeper life, redeem, winners, chosen, dunamis, etc that evil within you can't leave you.
Men are evil irrespective of religious status.

Many hide under the umbrella of church and commit all sort of evil.
Always beware of too religious people, they are worse than covid
Re: Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement by lorhema(f): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
It's good that the principal has been suspended.

I'd like to ask him what he meant to achieve by putting that poor child in the SS2 block. Perhaps I'd learn something new about ways to stop bedwetting.

Such evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Writes An Open Letter To WAEC Over Results / Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.