Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It (2520 Views)

I Am Dying Slowly, I Need Help Seriously / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
MY HUSBAND SET ME UP!

"There is this man who began chatting with me around April. The man is handsome and with money. He began showering me with nice messages and slowly graduated to gifts.

We hadn't met but finally we met and I liked him more. Slowly we began planning on some romantic out and finally we booked a hotel out of town. I took myself there, weekend daytime. I had lied to my husband am going to visit a cousin of mine who lives there.

We got to the hotel and went to the room. We showered and we got to bed. However just as we began having romance, the door got banged so hard. The man seemed scared but went to open the door.

My husband came inside and found me naked. He told me: now I have proven that you aren't faithful to me. He told me it was all a set up to try me since he has always suspected me that I would cheat given the chance.

The man admitted it was true he was hired to try me. He dressed up and both my husband and him left. I felt so much ashamed I didn't go home but went to my mothers place and haven't told her why am there. The children are with my husband."

reporting from AfriNOTES.com

Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by Whitecoal711: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
E get why
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by SadiqBabaSani: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Face doesn’t represent the real person, rhis is jst a concoction of the Ops imagination

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Madam, merry xmas!
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Maybe maybe not

Believe me

Even u will fall

99%

May God help the lady in Question

Maybe her husband wanted to due away with her, then the need for such on timely set up...

Whitecoal711:
E get why
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is not imagination

But facts and real stories

No one wish for such

But cases more dangerous like this hit our email daily

Take it or leave it.. things are happening

Most time those scene u watch on the movie are not just movie stories

Most of them are things we see in actual life..
SadiqBabaSani:
Face doesn’t represent the real person, rhis is jst a concoction of the Ops imagination
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by OfficialAPCNig: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bloggers and concocted stories
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
E be like one of those nollywood old movie storylines
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by AfriNotesNEWS: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Bloggers and concocted stories
Same way bloggers promoted ur APC lead Government lies and fake promises stories to the Innocent Nigerians
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by Viserion: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
There's no love left in this world
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 22, 2020
I pity all of you doubting this story until it happens to you, then your eyes will clear. This things are happening on a daily basis.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by AfriNotesNEWS: 1:41am On Dec 22, 2020
They call it stories

I pray such don't befall on them

There n more dangerous to this are happening among us
CalliDora1:
I potu all of you doubting this story until it happens to you, then your eyes will clear. This things are happening on a daily basis.

Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Her husband don tire with her loose kpekus daz y he set her up.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by Kingluqman(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Wetin remain again? E don be for am be that na.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by Freestainworld(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2020
The one who is faithful is God.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by tchidi066(f): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2020
The husband has an ulterior motive for setting her up, maybe he wants to get rid of her
Re: My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It by SporaD8: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2020
tchidi066:
The husband has an ulterior motive for setting her up, maybe he wants to get rid of her
Exactly! like someone plans to Kill you but overtly drops a knife in your room. What will you do?
You'd make it easier for him by slitting your own throat?!!

(1) (Reply)

For Men Only: The Silent Pains Of A Husband / Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? / My 1yr 8month Old Baby Uses Left Hand. Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.