Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) (41085 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by VillagePipu: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:
Nigerians are now committing suicide without thinking twice.
Buhari!!!! You see your life?

She committed suicide due to the hardship occasioned by the communal clash.

Give Igbos Biafra and in 6 months, you all will be refugees in other people's lands.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by HerMajestyCares(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
You See what this evil administration is doing to Nigerians angry angry

I thank Jesus for wealth and life. cheesy
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by IamWonderful: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
ok
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
We r looking for companies n cooperative societies that want to buy n share RICE for their staffs this season.

50Kg bag is 22,500

Min order: 5 bags

Also I HV one month slot visa to Dubai
Pls note: u pay after everything
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by hyduffy: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
sad cry
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by fablani(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
this life sef. but she wouldn't have taken this option
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Danny50: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
The hgh rates of poverty in this country can to lead suicide.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Sunnydoo: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Too bad.

Speechless.

What a grave error.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Donspicey: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
strength to d kidz

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by lekki1444: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
WHY SHE BORN 5 ? no family planning

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
ursullalinda:
So sad........she would have kept pushing for the sake of those kids......This life eh
sad sad
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Things are really difficult presently.
I feel for her husband and poor kids.
What a loss.
May God console them .
Rip madam. sad
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Imstrong2(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
What's going on sad sad sad shocked
similar situation as the young man from imo recently.
Let's continue to show love.alot of people are dying psychologically,it's only when the deed is done that we can confirm it

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by DasaintHope(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
You'll see people rushing to show love to the kids. While she was alive they never did such. Shame on the community members. God keep blessing me to be a blessing

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by abidem4real: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1376202/mother-five-commits-suicide-ebonyi-graphic-photo/
Suicide again? God please come and save Nigeria from all these evil leaders! Depression is a monster, it pushes the victim to do nasty things. I was once close to this ugly incidence but God's mercy saved me. Rest in peace poor woman
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is useless country.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by IbadanJohnWick(f): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is really bad
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ezza/Eziulo crisis.

Why brothers killing brothers forever?
What a anarchical country.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by jneutron4000: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Very Sad
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
buh she seem standing
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by yesloaded: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Suicide is never & can never be an option

I will never kill myself in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Her PROBLEMS are over now but she has created ANGUISH and Pains in the those she left behind especially those kids.
MADAM, why....?
Wish I could have assisted in my little way..

The pains are not over ohh!!
It has been taken to eternity ,she has only added to the anguish.
I'm pained though.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by 360clips: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
See forearms like pro athlete. lipsrsealed. Farewell. Next time, don't give birth to what you can't take care of!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by millionboi2: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
We r looking for companies n cooperative societies that want to buy n share RICE for their staffs this season.

50Kg bag is 22,500

Min order: 5 bags

Also I HV one month slot visa to Dubai
Pls note: u pay after everything
min order 5 bags haba

Can u deliver 5bags b4 payment?
Why not start with 1bag and gain trust if u are real?
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

The pains are not over ohh!!
It has been taken to eternity ,she has only added to the anguish.
I'm pained though.
I can see that you transported it to ETERNITY...
U dey Naija dey see something wey dey Eternity yet you no fit see vision of Buhari becoming President... grin grin
U no fit see vision of the emerging HARDSHIP in Naija and further see the possible ways out of them
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by 360clips: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
jackdaniels:
The rate at which Nigerians are committing sucide these days is alarming..hell fire awaits her sha
have you seen hell before to know it's hell she's going? Fvucking idiot!
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
in the same country where some people dey get 5million naira birthday gift for doing nothing.
nobody send the less privileged in this part of the world
dis corn-tree na wah
How i wish i am GOD

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Finnese001: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Buhari's record is unbeatable

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
millionboi2:
min order 5 bags haba

Can u deliver 5bags b4 payment?
Why not start with 1bag and gain trust if u are real?
Well, I HV done numerous transaction with people on nairaland, well if HV somebody here in Lagos, u can send the person to my warehouse
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Excuzeme: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
I suspect...

But this time around, the husband said he entered his room because they were given two rooms by the wife’s family, so he entered his room while she the deceased entered into her room with the children. Very early in the morning when the children woke up to ease themselves they saw their mother hanging on the mango tree behind their house.

Let me read the story again:
- The had problem and had to relocate
- They were give TWO Rooms in her Father's compound
- But they chose to sleep in SEPARATE Rooms! Why would a Husband and Wife, if they are in good terms, sleep in separate rooms, especially when they were under financial constraints and have FIVE CHILDREN (who probably should all have been sleeping together in the second room)?

Conclusion: They were not on good terms at ali.

- So, how did she wake up to go hang herself and the Husband did not hear her, walking out, taking rope, tying the knot, pulling something to stand on, before kicking the bucket? How did she climb that tree, to tie the Rope used for the hanging? Mother of five! Why/How did he not hear her doing all those?

Me thinks the husband should be properly investigated, to ensure he was not responsible for her death (strangulation, possibly) and then hanging her afterwards, to make it look like a Suicide, afterall, she has tried to commit suicide before!
But this one does not add up, IMO

Caveat: I am not saying he is guilty, l am saying the Police needs to use their brain and conduct a thorough, forensic investigation
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by lastchild: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:
Nigerians are now committing suicide without thinking twice.

Buhari!!!! You see your life?
it's not buhari that asked her to go and commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hospital Where Dead Infants Are Kept In Nylon Bags & Boxes Busted In Kenya (Pix) / Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.