Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) (41084 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Babe, I want to drill your hole. How can we meet?
NaijaOlosho:
I know the lifeless man that caused her death.

Please permit me to blame Bubari for this undecided
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Unrated900(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bola146:
sad Seriously depression is real!!! When you don't know what to do or whom to run to sad 5 kids If this country is good, there is nothing wrong in that but we are still in Nigeria Poor woman

Even if COuntry is good 5 kids are much

Everyone should learn to control child birth

To the men protect your self daily through condom.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by MyOpinion1(f): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Government should just make a law that the number of children you gave birth to should corresponds with your net worth and every parents who fail intentionally and abscond from responsibility should be jailed and the child taken away from him or her..
Until then, our society will know no peace..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Excuzeme: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Unrated900:

Even if COuntry is good 5 kids are much

Everyone should learn to control child birth

To the men protect your self daily through condom.

Five kids are not too much (4-5 is pretty standard for a family), even 'in the abroad', some still have between 9-12 children and they dont have to commit suicide to raise them!
Problem with Nigeria are these criminal and corrupt leaders (from President to the NAAS members, the Ministers, the top Civil Servants, etc) we have, they are just so intent on stealing and looting, that they cant figure out how to develop the country.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by ekevwe(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by farouk2much(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
use family planing u no hear now u see am.... go and rot in hell. and the five children wil surfer die
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Openyamind111(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omo life hard lately.. make we just dey thank God say we dey alright..
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Dreament(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
donbachi:
Depression...the only thing dat tells u "hmm!dis one wey u dey live na life?abeg end am make u find peace"..but,will never tell u about ur better future.it only judges one's present bad condition.
u wouldn't understand.. just pray never to experience it. I have been there before, that was 2018. I was about entering inside the well filled with water not knowing my mum was already keeping her eye on me. Only to heard Jesus from her, instantly she grabbed me from behind. That is past, I thank God for everything
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by osazsky(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Are you saying things turn out for good for everyone at the end?
if u die .it ends..but if u live there is always a chance.even if its 0.001 percent..people who comit sucide are selfish...they dont know that the act is a stigma that can nerver be erase from the minds of thier family members all of them begin to lose intetst in everything they do
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by osazsky(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
farouk2much:
use family planing u no hear now u see am.... go and rot in hell. and the five children wil surfer die
what is wrong with 5 children.our parents had more..if nor be say the country don spoil then while growing up if u had 4 children u nerver born..life don spoil

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Dreament(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
osazsky:
if u die .it ends..but if u live there is always a chance.even if its 0.001 percent..people who comit sucide are selfish...they dont know that the act is a stigma that can nerver be erase from the minds of thier family members all of them begin to lose intetst in everything they do
pray not to experience such. Is not that easy
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Martinez39s(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
MyOpinion1:
Government should just make a law that the number of children you gave birth to should corresponds with your net worth and every parents who fail intentionally and abscond from responsibility should be jailed and the child taken away from him or her..
Until then, our society will know no peace..
Itchy joysticks and restless vaginaś will be having none of that. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
Babe, I want to drill your hole. How can we meet?
which phone brand are you holding in your dp??
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Op, that's not a mango tree please.
The living should know that it is not ALWAYS rosy in life, the shaky times and the steady times comes.
RIP to her.

What would it take the government of a state to settle communal wars?
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Huawei P40
DamnnNiggarr:
which phone brand are you holding in your dp??
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
Huawei P40
wow, thanks.

Do you have an idea of how much it costs shocked
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by cardoctor(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
That's the mindset.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by engrchykae(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
post=97305313:
Suicide is never an option ......
people are now committing suicides,one day,they will ask themselves"why kill myself?"
Why not kill the government?
Then the people will come for the government and their silly bmc grillers

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Happyguy201: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
selfish and wicked mother. who is going to now take care of the 5 kids she left behind sometimes when you want to commit sucide think of your family ./
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Shugabanqasa: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
I know the lifeless man that caused her death.

Please permit me to blame Bubari for this undecided

Be careful how term someone as lifeless
May u not be lifeless before your time.
What you give is what you get.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
You can get it cheaper on Ali Express. 225k for brand new and around 130k for fairly used
DamnnNiggarr:
wow, thanks.

Do you have an idea of how much it costs shocked
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by elmodee7(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sad .but life goes on
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
firstratedcitiz:
You can get it cheaper on Ali Express. 225k for brand new and around 130k for fairly used
thanks again,
I appreciate.
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2020
when she dey born pikin she can't takia of she no know abi?
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Her PROBLEMS are over now but she has created ANGUISH and Pains in the those she left behind especially those kids.
MADAM, why....?
Wish I could have assisted in my little way..
what's her business with those she left behind? If they can't cope let them do the right thing. We need to stop caging people in squalor. Even if she decided to suffer she'd still die so why suffer for many years only to end up dead when she can end all the suffering and die today?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Edusouls(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2020
Chai, death has been unleashed upon this planet, nature is raging wildly, only God can save who he wishes to..
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by tsagir(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2020
IGBOpigs IGBOpigs,NOTHING CONCERN ME...
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Ayula911: 12:33am On Dec 22, 2020
This is so painful.. It hurt me real bad, now is it better to do things illegal to make it cause I just dont understand this life anymore... Shouldn't God have helped her even if she's a sinner. It is said you wont be tempted beyond your capacity but isn't this just too much for her... God forgive us
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Ayula911: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
when she dey born pikin she can't takia of she no know abi?
Your a fool without reach, in fact your brain is on retrograde, is anyone prefect, if we look like that your mother go don't born born 7 . pig

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 12:42am On Dec 22, 2020
Gawsew:
This country is really hard

Then, why did she give birth to FIVE children? Huh? Now, she blames an innocent Buhari.

Nonsense!
Re: Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 12:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Ayula911:

Your a fool without reach, in fact your brain is on retrograde, is anyone prefect, if we look like that your mother go don't born born 7 . pig

There's no need insulting his mom. The question he asked is correct. Why did she give birth to FIVE children knowing full well the dysfunctional state of the Nigerian government at all levels?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hospital Where Dead Infants Are Kept In Nylon Bags & Boxes Busted In Kenya (Pix) / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago / Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.