Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

She Just Can't Stop Calling - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Can't Stop Calling (50714 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
Guy, another man's pregnancy is knocking on your door.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Jimmy231: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
iamimohtal:
Don't come here to look for advice with incomplete stories, u f****d her well, now she won't leave u ... don't even know how this made front page
No mind the idiot she come ur house she don't come again bla bla bla.. waiting the mumu they talk self

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Runn!!! The devil wants to lick your destiny
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by crafteck(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
I told her one or two about me ..that's y she kept on calling

Tell us

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
But what exactly is the colour of your problem? If she declined coming over for more visits after the first one, you would have been asking for suggestions on how to make her to continue visiting you. Probably she's kept coming cos she found your apartment to be cosy and tastefully furnished and I suppose sleeping with her was your initial motive for becoming interested in her. Now she's bringing herself and her body to your house and you don't seem to know what to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Rawhumper(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Houseboy sounds lame, especially if he got personality, he can just say he is the oga driver. Simple!

internationalman:
She probably liked what she saw in your house when she came visiting..she now knows money resides with you people..

Simple, just tell her you are a houseboy in the house and watch her stop calling you..
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Rawhumper(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Guy this your thread is absolutely unnecessary.
Are u trying to tell the ladies you have a nice place?

If you didny like her why did you invite her to your place?

It is stupid girls that will fall for your antics, see this one abeg look for a better topic next time.

Meeettttcheeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

quote author=posh4545 post=97308570]I have explain things to her but she just kept calling and come around ..because I gave her a nice treat..the last time she came by[/quote]
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Seyzcham91(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
yea bro trust me i understand everything and the situation but the things you said you told her about you thats blowing up her mind which is fake just letting you know naija girls don't fall in love again their attention and affection to or for any guy comes with the benefits they foresee or already sees in you which is always materials and nothing else

The girl only calling you cuz of what you tell her about you and what she saw in your supposed house grin

its what all of them do we know them better none of them naija girl is different some only come with the guise of love and don't care about the money or attention at first but all na scam las las na that money and material things she want grin undecided undecided
posh4545:
pls don't get me wrong when I first saw her she was so cute ..and I didn't lie to her of anything..

2 Likes

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by millionboi2: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
internationalman:
She probably liked what she saw in your house when she came visiting..she now knows money resides with you people..

Simple, just tell her you are a houseboy in the house and watch her stop calling you..
You are very very wise
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by millionboi2: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
I have and even block her number but she keep calling with other people's line
DO THIS SIMPLE

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by bashuayi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
undecided
Whitebellpepper:

You are a bad person. Just because the girl is now attracted to you and you are taking advantage of her feelings.
What if she turned you down and made you feel bad, will you be happy.
What you are doing is not good
undecided
Whitebellpepper:

You are a bad person. Just because the girl is now attracted to you and you are taking advantage of her feelings.
What if she turned you down and made you feel bad, will you be happy.
What you are doing is not good
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by jimb(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Laa nu the girl nah..
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Josywhyte: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Since your feelings for her are no more,just take her as a friend. I've had this same experience and today i and the said girl best of friends. We call and discuss vital stuffs together,she also advises me on certain issues....i
Probably u may start developing that feeling for her again as time goes on...
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Rawhumper(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why didnt you take her to a 7 star hotel?] undecided

I rather tell a girl straight i find her attractive than faking stories just to impress them.

These Nairaland ladies i have met at least 5 of them and i have 15% of their numbers....some of them in here know that.

I dont know why guys will be claiming thrash just to impress a lady, girls are smart oo never think you can outsmart them even if you end up sleeping with one, no big deal, its just sex you both enjoyef

quote author=jasontrigga post=97325909]Currently on same situation !! After trying for a month or two , unlucky for her
She suggested we see
I agreed
I fixed the venue in a 4star hotel after the nice treat
The next day she visited my house

Omoh!!! This girl now wouldn’t allow me Rest with video calls and calls

I told her I’m no longer interested in the relationship

She asked me “why then did I invited her to my house “

I told her “ just to prove a point , that it wasn’t really just about sex and if a guy invite you to his doesn’t really mean it’s sex that he want “

Today she called , that she want to see me pls
And want to discuss something important ��‍♂️

Women !! Kai . Smh [/quote]
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Rawhumper(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Naija guys are very mumu ooo....see as they d
form Bill Gate just to impress, girls that once
they like you, they spread legs like eagles
wings thats what these guys are disturbing
ones ear drums with their thrash.

Thats why i have very few guys as friends and more ladies, guys of nowadays talk crap. I dont really relate with most of them and they are really jealous of me(saying fine boy dey my head,am proud, i dont relate, i see others as lesser beings-which are not true) but i dont give a shit las las!

adajoe555:

Because I came to your house, that's why you are telling everybody abi

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by adajoe555: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
Naija guys are very mumu ooo....see as they d
form Bill Gate just to impress, girls that once
they like you, they spread legs like eagles
wings thats what these guys are disturbing
ones ear drums with their thrash.

Thats why i have very few guys as friends and more ladies, guys of nowadays talk crap. I dont really relate with most of them and they are really jealous of me(saying fine boy dey my head,am proud, i dont relate, i see others as lesser beings-which are not true) but i dont give a shit las las!

Lol ... If you say Nigeria guys are mumu, which means you are among too, (just kidding) but I don't Just know why naija guys just label any girl that comes there way as sex freak. the way they talk about girls in this forum is very demeaning. that's why I hardly even comment. its very bad.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Frededdyz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
U nor no say Christmas don reach
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by richmanrichard: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin What trip did u giv her?
happybirthday! i know its coming late.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Coinbased: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Trap queens at work be smart
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by newoffer: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
[qtalk to her around January. December is not a good.uote author=posh4545 post=97307688]So I saw this beautiful girl some months back. I was trying my best to see her again but ladies and their attitude of forming so I gave up on calling her.

Just being myself, so just last month I saw her around area and I invited her over and the rest is history but no sex of a thing.

After she left, she wouldn't stop calling to come around again ..and now I have lost my feelings for her how do I go about it.[/quote]
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Rawhumper(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
I meant to say most guys, yes our grls love sex true except those that had unfortunate experiences that killed their libido.

What i dont like is the way they flaunt whatever whether true or false to impress girls, some will cook up stories. Believe me, most of these guys dont have kobo...they are the type that gives stories upon stories after sex.

Instead of to waste their energy and yeye tactics, its better you meet a girl tell her your mind, if she accepts your PM, u discuss with her, she gives u her number, thats how it rolls than telling stories of how they took a girl to 8 star hotel crap!!! Shows they lack confidence...and yes most naija guys lack confidence thats why they hide behind friends/groups to build their rep.

Am a loner and i have laid many many ladies here in nairaland(have many numbers that i dont call some till date), facebook, and outside here.
But its no big deal, at all!!!

Rubbish!!!

quote author=adajoe555 post=97331362]

Lol ... If you say Nigeria guys are mumu, which means you are among too, (just kidding) but I don't Just know why naija guys just label any girl that comes there way as sex freak. the way they talk about girls in this forum is very demeaning. that's why I hardly even comment. its very bad. [/quote]
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by adajoe555: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
I meant to say most guys, yes our grls love sex true except those that had unfortunate experiences that killed their libido.

What i dont like is the way they flaunt whatever whether true or false to impress girls, some will cook up stories. Believe me, most of these guys dont have kobo...they are the type that gives stories upon stories after sex.

Instead of to waste their energy and yeye tactics, its better you meet a girl tell her your mind, if she accepts your PM, u discuss with her, she gives u her number, thats how it rolls than telling stories of how they took a girl to 8 star hotel crap!!! Shows they lack confidence...and yes most naija guys lack confidence thats why they hide behind friends/groups to build their rep.

Am a loner and i have laid many many ladies here in nairaland(have many numbers that i dont call some till date), facebook, and outside here.
But its no big deal, at all!!!

Rubbish!!!

quote author=adajoe555 post=97331362]

Lol ... If you say Nigeria guys are mumu, which means you are among too, (just kidding) but I don't Just know why naija guys just label any girl that comes there way as sex freak. the way they talk about girls in this forum is very demeaning. that's why I hardly even comment. its very bad.

ok.... I have nothing else to say

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Ogaonos: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
posh4545:
So I saw this beautiful girl some months back. I was trying my best to see her again but ladies and their attitude of forming so I gave up on calling her.

Just being myself, so just last month I saw her around area and I invited her over and the rest is history but no sex of a thing.

After she left, she wouldn't stop calling to come around again ..and now I have lost my feelings for her how do I go about it.
easy just tell her you only want friendship DT u have a gf who owns d house u residing or paying the house rents DT you dnt want issues with her she might misundastand u guys friendship for cheating or when she calls you tell her something indirectly about Ur gf.like wat does a lady love to get as a bday gift DT u want to suprise Ur gf who has being helpful financially.allowing you to stay in her place.( Ur house)either of these one the calls go seize.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Rawhumper(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yeah good night then...

quote author=adajoe555 post=97333601]

ok.... I have nothing else to say[/quote]
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by goodheart02(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
internationalman:

You always speak wisdom

1 Like

Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by stacyadams: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
richmanrichard:
happybirthday! i know its coming late.
grin grin chai I go run am tomorrow..just txt me
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by adajoe555: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
Yeah good night then...

quote author=adajoe555 post=97333601]

ok.... I have nothing else to say

still awake
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Olisavarieties: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Midadeola:
people will just post rubbish these days.
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by richmanrichard: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin chai I go run am tomorrow..just txt me
is ok.put it for my bet acnt.949995 richmanrichard.bet9ja
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by iamimohtal(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Johnsegun25:

He said no *Sex* Brother
And u believed, do u know the dangers of believing a lie ?
Re: She Just Can't Stop Calling by Rawhumper(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol....still crawling with your eyes? All u need do was just to close it and you feel the bliss around u grin.

Hope you having a great day.

adajoe555:

still awake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.